• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[v19.1] Boon's Phenomena 3.0: BW Style Grass Rustle, Cave Dust + More!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hello, I have a few problems when I use this script.

When I try to run the game, I get a NameError message regarding this code:

Code:
PluginManager.register({
  :name => "Phenomenon",
  :version => "2.0",
  :credits => ["Boonzeet","Maruno","Marin", "DaSpirit"],
  :link => "https://reliccastle.com/resources/356/"
})

If I remove the code, the game will work, but, if I try to add a new encounter type to a map like PhenomenonCave in the PBS file or through Debug Mode, the game will not recognize it as an actual encounter type and crash.

I'm not sure if the two problems correlate with each other. Also, I'm using version 17.2.

Code:
PluginManager.register({
})

If I remove the code, the game will work, but, if I try to add a new encounter type to a map like PhenomenonCave in the PBS file or through Debug Mode, the game will not recognize it as an actual encounter type and crash.

I'm not sure if the two problems correlate with each other. Also, I'm using version 17.2.

This code has been upgraded to 2.0 which supports v18, and not v17.2. The code which you pointed is pluggin installer of v18 for Phnomenon.

Boonzeet

Pokémon Secrets of the Ages Developer
Years

Code:
PluginManager.register({
})

The plugin has dropped v17.2 support and will only support v18 going forward.

I'll attach the v17.2 code below, but this will not be supported for fixes.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
A quick question. The number for the frequency, does raising it or lowering make the chances for encountering a phenomenon higher?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I have an issue with both the Bird phenemon and the surf one. The Surf one never appears in maps I set it up and the Bird one only seems to drop items, and I even set up the encounters and added a terrain tag.

Any idea what this could be?

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
Hi, I'm using this script and it gives me a problem, I'm using version 18.1. I copy the script file above main, I close RPG MAKER to replace the animations data, I paste the animations into graphic animations and the SE into SE audio. I open the game, I get into the debugger and configure the events of the grass phenomena of a map, then I get into that map, I wait and nothing happens, the animation does not come out and I do not hear anything, also, I get into the grass and I only get Pokémon that I have configured as "land" and not as "PhenomenonGrass" , Have I left any step and that's why it doesn't work? I'm putting in all the steps I do to make it easier to tell if I've skipped something. Sorry if something is not well understood, I am using the translator.

Last edited:

Boonzeet

Pokémon Secrets of the Ages Developer
Years
Howdy y'all, I've just updated this script to version 3.0.

Changes in this version include being updated for v19 and now supporting 'blocked' tiles - areas of your map you don't want phenomena to appear.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Hey, whenever i add this plugin, all other encounter types stop working. I can't find anything in the grass or go fishing or anything. But the phenomena encounter work fine. Once i remove this plugin fishing and finding pokemon in grass works again.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Fixed it. If anyone has the same problem: you can't have the terrain tag for flying encounters 0.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
I have everything correct and nothings spawning. Why is this?

Back