• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeWorld. A Pokemon MMORPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
I get "unhandled exception has occurred" and the window is just a big red cross.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I thought it was pretty fun. I think I might have been the only player with a Mew last night ;)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
So you can chat and tonight you are putting a link so we may download it? SWEET!!! I so wanna play I'll be there. Also I wanna test it!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2010
Thanks all for comeing, I'll bring the server back up for the time being. I found a short 1 week programming job that I have to do before I can work on pokeworld again. My Dad got it for me and it's gonna get me some dough, I want some new computer stuff and that aint cheap >.> so I gotta write this little piece of software for a small company.

If the server appears down, its cuz its not running on my PC. Which may mean I'm

A) Playing a game

or

B) I'm sleeping and my case glows like a light bulb.

So i'll try to leave it on during the day so those who didnt bother to log in will get a chance to see v0.0.4

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Its been downloadable since last night. It's an attachment to a post a little bit up the page.

So did anyone else capture Mew, besides me?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I can't download it. :( I don't know why. were do I go. It says there's a problem :(

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I get "unhandled exception has occurred" and the window is just a big red cross.

Same it needs fixed. I'm gonna try again kk if it doesn't work you really need to fix it.

Edit: I got it but after I choose a charecter and a starter it says please choose a username it is nessisary fot a connection and starts me all over. Also never asked me to choose one fix it please.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
This post is from 2008... I bet the game no longer exists... Please someone lock this up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back