• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
How u patch UPS, im using phone -MyBoy -free
Use a PC to patch it. UPS patch file is in original post. On a Phone, I think there is a way to patch it. I think My Boy had a way. I remember seeing it in the Release Notes one day.

@Everyone else, Where do I find the 8th Gym Leader? I think her name was Sienna. After the event in the cave, onward to the city, then what? I forgot what I did last.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
Use a PC to patch it. UPS patch file is in original post. On a Phone, I think there is a way to patch it. I think My Boy had a way. I remember seeing it in the Release Notes one day.

@Everyone else, Where do I find the 8th Gym Leader? I think her name was Sienna. After the event in the cave, onward to the city, then what? I forgot what I did last.

Flora island ...............................

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
Flora island ...............................
Yeah. She wasn't there. But now I go it. I had to go to Mount Skywell and cut across the cave at one point.

Most Pokemon are 4-6 levels ahead of me, normally I just x16 speed train it, but it's hard to find places with good levels.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2017
Can somebody tell me where to find the Dark Worker guy
I've found him in Redwood City and Marble Grasslands but I can't find him anywhere else

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
How do i get to 8th gym? please tell me too hard to findi skipped the message when siena told where to go

Years
How do i get to 8th gym? please tell me too hard to findi skipped the message when siena told where to go

There are 2 things you have to do before the 8th gym:

1) Go to Team Mirage hideout and finish there.
2) Go to Mt. Skywall and fight Team Mirage there.

Then, the 8th gym will open, in Flora Island.

ok, so nobody knows about that hidden item in azure hall?

There is not a Hidden item at the Azure Hall, you have to find the Azure Flute in the Central Area (it's hidden somewhere there), and then take the Flute to the Azure Hall, which is in an entrance of Mt. Skywall you find using Surf in Marble City.

Can somebody tell me where to find the Dark Worker guy
I've found him in Redwood City and Marble Grasslands but I can't find him anywhere else

Waterwave Path is next. After that, the last location is Bronze Port.

Where can I level grind? I'm at the Pokémon League (for e4+champion) with Pokémon that are 20 levels underleveled also where do I get the Mach Bike/Acro Bike? HELP!

I don't know, there are not many good places. Maybe PokéNav rematches? But I think the best for training is battling the E4, even if you lose, just make sure you spend your money buying Full Restores, Hyper Potions, Revives, and Lava Cookies, so that you don't lose a lot of money after losing. You know, if things are going badly at the E4, try using the Save/Load Game function in Visual Boy Advance to get past it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
im in mist path and is tat a pokemon inside the cave? hw can i get central ticket and the key tat Uranium needed in Crystal villa? someone hlp me pls...

Years
im in mist path and is tat a pokemon inside the cave? hw can i get central ticket and the key tat Uranium needed in Crystal villa? someone hlp me pls...

You'll obtain the Central Ticket after you clear West Tyron quest (which is after you beat the Challenge Bridge, just forget about the Central Area for now). The key that Uranium wants is in East Tyron, you have to find a grunt four times to get it, the locations are, in order:

1) Redwood City.
2) Marble Grassland.
3) Waterwave Path.
4) Bronze Port.

And congratulations, 1158, for the awards your hack got, I thought it deserved more prices though...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
now the legendaries i got
-Latios
-Mew
-Arceus
-Keldeo
-Genesect
-Suicune
-Entei
-Raikou
-Mewtwo
-Deoxys
-Kyurem
-Giratina
-Reshiram

can any ppl tell me im still lacking what legendaries?where can i get GS Ball for celebi?

and how can in enter the tower in GREY ISLAND

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
check this out mochorro
2b4rnt.jpg

for GS ball you need to use Dig in Pinearoma villa near that kid near the top mountain and you enter a cave where you find it
for rotom, you must defeat expert s and his secretary will give you a rotom
for darkrai you need to defeat wind (i think) in central area

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
for GS ball you need to use Dig in Pinearoma villa near that kid near the top mountain and you enter a cave where you find it
for rotom, you must defeat expert s and his secretary will give you a rotom
for darkrai you need to defeat wind (i think) in central area[/QUOTE]

I dunno i got messed up the game or nt, because i defeat expert s after E4 cus i didnt expect the ship on bronze port....

Darkai i defeat wind already but still didnt get darkrai?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
if you defeated wind in central area go in whitewave city and you can find darkrai near pokemon center
if you defeated expert s go to his house (south of redwood city, the house on the island) and battle him again or talk to his secretary

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Sorry for disturbing again...Below is my questions:-
.Where can I catch Reshiram,Arceus,Raikou and Giratina?
.How to open the closed GYM at Crystal Villa?
.Where is the cave that Uranium said? (Near Orange Villa)

Last edited:
Years
check this out mochorro
2b4rnt.jpg

I've been investigating it, and I think it's a bug. There's not an item there. I used the Walk through walls code, and this is what I found:
itemj.png

Yet there is no item in that position, so that's why I think it's a bug.

But I guess 1158 will make it clear.

Sorry for disturbing again...Below is my questions:-
.Where can I catch Reshiram,Arceus,Raikou and Giratina?
.How to open the closed GYM at Crystal Villa?
.Where is the cave that Uranium said? (Near Orange Villa)

- Reshiram is in Jade Volcano Cave, but I don't know at what point of the game you can go to catch it. I think it's after you beat the E4, so you may be able to get it now. Note that Reshiram is for male players and Zekrom for female, so you won't be getting Reshiram if you play as a girl. Arceus is in the Azure Hall, in an entrance to Mt. Skywall you'll find in Marble City via surfing. But to get it, you have to get the Azure Flute first, which is hidden in the Central Area. Raikou is in a cave in the Central Area. You'll get Giratina at Crystal Villa, after you beat its trainer at the Orange Villa.
- That is later, after you beat the bad team at Orange Villa.
- In Orange Villa. Here:
orangevilla.png

Last edited:
Back