Launchpad Where all good (and bad) ideas start. This is the Launchpad, where you can develop your small ideas, recruit help and form teams.

Old January 5th, 2018 (2:42 AM).

I downloaded the game last night and its awesome. Just wondering why it freezes when i try to get into a battle in the grass using speed more than normal. I was using 1.5 speed. Im using MyBoy on android and I have the correct save type for my game as well. Could you help plz
    Old January 5th, 2018 (3:52 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Shun1988 View Post
      I downloaded the game last night and its awesome. Just wondering why it freezes when i try to get into a battle in the grass using speed more than normal. I was using 1.5 speed. Im using MyBoy on android and I have the correct save type for my game as well. Could you help plz
      Maybe you have a bad fire red rom?
      Old January 8th, 2018 (3:03 PM).

Trades most likely have been screwed up in the moost recent update. Just did the trade south of namek town. Young girl asked for a kiwi and I got a black circleoutside of a white circle outside of a black splotch with white ?
        Old January 8th, 2018 (7:20 PM). Edited January 9th, 2018 by CarnageSuit.

So, just wondering, since i've beaten this a few times and i want to get the "Best possible team" in that first patch of grass (AKA, level 2, and the correct gender, and right personality thing. its gonna take me more than a few gold capsules) I'm wondering about something. Do the stats go higher if you get the evolved version (lets go G Freiza) or if you take the lower version and evolve them up?

Edit 1:
          Also, since I'm going through my list of cheats right now.... Wondering if anyone has an updated list for the fighters. I just noticed i'm missing Hit, so i'm guessing i'm still in version 4 or 5 on that list.

Edit 2:
          Yeah, getting frustrated (With myself, mostly). I've been looking around on the wikia, and I think I'm confusing myself. Basically I'm hoping someone (else) has created a file i could download that has what I'm looking for. So I can copy/paste exactly what I want. Because as I said, I'm confusing myself. I HAD a version of what i'm looking for, but outdated and useless.
          Also, the Money code is wrong now. Says its for a different game.

Edit 3:
          The more i try to figure this out, the more confused i get.
          It says the "master code" is for code breaker. but then this page says i should use action replay for wild encounters. THAT MAKES NO SENSE! THEY'RE 2 SEPERATE SYSTEMS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!

Edit 4 (1 day later):
          SSF Trunks doesn't evolve to SSFR Trunks. got a "...?" at the end of his "He's Evolving!" page.
          Old January 10th, 2018 (10:29 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CarnageSuit View Post
            So, just wondering, since i've beaten this a few times and i want to get the "Best possible team" in that first patch of grass (AKA, level 2, and the correct gender, and right personality thing. its gonna take me more than a few gold capsules) I'm wondering about something. Do the stats go higher if you get the evolved version (lets go G Freiza) or if you take the lower version and evolve them up?

Edit 1:
            Also, since I'm going through my list of cheats right now.... Wondering if anyone has an updated list for the fighters. I just noticed i'm missing Hit, so i'm guessing i'm still in version 4 or 5 on that list.

Edit 2:
            Yeah, getting frustrated (With myself, mostly). I've been looking around on the wikia, and I think I'm confusing myself. Basically I'm hoping someone (else) has created a file i could download that has what I'm looking for. So I can copy/paste exactly what I want. Because as I said, I'm confusing myself. I HAD a version of what i'm looking for, but outdated and useless.
            Also, the Money code is wrong now. Says its for a different game.

Edit 3:
            The more i try to figure this out, the more confused i get.
            It says the "master code" is for code breaker. but then this page says i should use action replay for wild encounters. THAT MAKES NO SENSE! THEY'RE 2 SEPERATE SYSTEMS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!

Edit 4 (1 day later):
            SSF Trunks doesn't evolve to SSFR Trunks. got a "...?" at the end of his "He's Evolving!" page.
            edit4: do you have the national scouter yet? you need it for certain fighters to evolve.
            Old January 29th, 2018 (1:26 AM).

Hello ! I really liked this game and I thank its creator. But I have a small problem, finding the game too simple because some fighters are just INVINCIBLE, I would have wanted to change the statisques of the fighters. The problem is that neither Yape, nor "Amplifier", want to open the game Someone would like to explain to me how I should go about it? Thank you and sorry for my english.
              Old February 25th, 2018 (9:45 PM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by StarPlatinum View Post
                Hello ! I really liked this game and I thank its creator. But I have a small problem, finding the game too simple because some fighters are just INVINCIBLE, I would have wanted to change the statisques of the fighters. The problem is that neither Yape, nor "Amplifier", want to open the game Someone would like to explain to me how I should go about it? Thank you and sorry for my english.
                Try using Ciros Pokemon Maker. that is what i used.
                Old March 3rd, 2018 (9:12 AM).

Hello ZMax, I hope you can read this, your fantastic game and it has become popular until it reaches me, but I do not speak Spanish and this prevents me from enjoying it to the fullest, it would be great both for me and for my friends that you could put it in Spanish

Thanks for reading, goodbye :)
                  Old March 10th, 2018 (5:48 PM).

I noticed that some point in the game after reaching Ginger Town in the game all the fighters in the wild or in opposing teams did not know any moves. That is to say that they all just kept spamming struggle. I dont know if this is my fault or something Wrong with the game. Please advice.
                    Old March 11th, 2018 (9:40 AM). Edited March 11th, 2018 by Z-Max.

Nature: Quirky
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Juncloud View Post
                      I noticed that some point in the game after reaching Ginger Town in the game all the fighters in the wild or in opposing teams did not know any moves. That is to say that they all just kept spamming struggle. I dont know if this is my fault or something Wrong with the game. Please advice.
                      Did you use the fusion in the lab at roshi's island before this bug happens? It's probably caused by the script of the fusion.
                      The bug has been fixed in the game (V6), but maybe you are using the previous version with the bug (the first V6 rom contained a bug).
                      In this case, you have to download the game again. The bug will be fixed in the game, but it will remain in the save, I mean if you already saved after the bug happened, the problem will not be solved.
                      Old March 14th, 2018 (7:48 PM).

Hey, um I was just going to ask. I looked at the list of fighters and I noticed none of the Universe 6 Saiyans are in the game. Was this intentional or do you mean to add them eventually? I noticed the Justice Troopers from Universe 11 and a couple others from the Tournament of Power but I didn't see the U6 Saiyans.
                        Old March 27th, 2018 (5:06 AM).

Hi @Z-Max!

First congrats for the great work you have done creating this amazing game, execellent idea and perfect execution bro!

I wanted to ask you if you had think about creating a v7 version of the game and when do you think you could have finish it?

Now that DBS has finally finished, it would be incredible if you could add the last new characters that have appeared in the series as: Super Toppo, Vegeta Super Blue, Super Jiren, Goku in Perfect Miggate mode, and the Sayans of the 6th universe for example.

I would be so grateful if you could give some answers, at least when the v7 is expected to come out please :)

Thank so much for your amazing work!
                          Old September 12th, 2018 (3:46 AM).

Hey guys, I have a problem with UI Goku. I trained my SSJ3 Goku till lv 80 or something (I used him to beat the League) then I got my first God Stone and used on him to evolve into SSG Goku. Then I reached UI Goku at lv 83-84, but the next level up he didn't evolve into MUI Goku. Why? Now I have a level 86 UI Goku and I don't know if and how he can evolve into MUI Goku. Any help?
                            Old September 16th, 2018 (10:58 AM).

-Infinite money cheat code:
                              0000295F000A
                              101DC9D40007
                              82025838104E
                              8202583AE971

I can not get this code to work on Visual Boy Advance Please help me
                              Old October 2nd, 2018 (3:47 PM).

Can you make more pokemon rom hacks with the same style as team training next could u make one
                                where all pokemon are replaced with All Shounen Characters
                                Old October 13th, 2018 (3:45 PM).

Having an issue with baby. I got him to level 40 and hes not evolving. I have the national dex too.
                                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:56 AM).

Hello. First, thanks for the good game. I love this mod for pokemon. It is the best I have seen so far. I still have 3 questions.

May I edit the game. I want to translate the game for my brother in German (texts and names). because he still understands English so well.

I want to change the map and insert more events that are based on the series.

how can i open the rom. If I open it with Advanced map will give an error message.

sry for my worst english. I used Google translate for this.
                                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:35 AM).

The code for wild encounters isnt working for me, every time i input it the game freezers when i encounter the pokemon and i have to close the game and reopen it
                                      Old 1 Week Ago (8:56 AM).

wtf was the point of bumping it like that?

Quick Reply