ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2876    
Old October 13th, 2012 (5:03 PM).
pelikaani123 pelikaani123 is offline
     
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 5
    I'm stuck in S.S.CANGREJO. I know I need a Ditto in order to proceed but I can't find a Ditto anywhere! I have walked around the area for 15 minutes without any succes. I have read all the posts from all the pages and tried the codes (which didn't work). I can't find ANY wild pokemon anywhere but from the water. I would REALLY want some help since I can honestly say that I love this game and I wouldn't want to be stuck :(
    Reply With Quote
      #2877    
    Old October 13th, 2012 (7:53 PM).
    Reject217's Avatar
    Reject217 Reject217 is offline
    Great Pokémon Reject
       
      Join Date: Dec 2011
      Location: California
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 731
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by pelikaani123 View Post
      I'm stuck in S.S.CANGREJO. I know I need a Ditto in order to proceed but I can't find a Ditto anywhere! I have walked around the area for 15 minutes without any succes. I have read all the posts from all the pages and tried the codes (which didn't work). I can't find ANY wild pokemon anywhere but from the water. I would REALLY want some help since I can honestly say that I love this game and I wouldn't want to be stuck :(

      you find Ditto in the area before the floor with the warp point on it
      Reply With Quote
        #2878    
      Old October 14th, 2012 (4:07 AM).
      pelikaani123 pelikaani123 is offline
         
        Join Date: Oct 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 5
        Quote:
        you find Ditto in the area before the floor with the warp point on it
        No I don't there is no wild pokemon anywhere but in the water
        Reply With Quote
          #2879    
        Old October 14th, 2012 (9:22 AM).
        xshazzy xshazzy is offline
           
          Join Date: Oct 2012
          Posts: 1
          I lost to senex at the top of lilycove mall and after I whited out EVERYBODY has disappeared and if I go into lilycove museum there is a random god monster which tries to kill me then Landon and may come in and stop him , then after that my character has a chat with cutlerine and he figures out the meaning of life ????
          Reply With Quote
            #2880    
          Old October 14th, 2012 (5:42 PM).
          derpman derpman is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 4
            So i got to the necropolis in sootopolis, and im in the room with the four pits, the first script will work, but when i try to jump down the pit to get to the incarceration room and the jump puzzle, nothing happens. i have the version from the front page (The one where fakemon have their own icons).

            please help!
            Reply With Quote
              #2881    
            Old October 15th, 2012 (2:24 AM).
            pelikaani123 pelikaani123 is offline
               
              Join Date: Oct 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 5
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PokeReject View Post
              you find Ditto in the area before the floor with the warp point on it
              No there is no wild pokemon ANYWHERE BUT IN THE WATER
              Reply With Quote
                #2882    
              Old October 15th, 2012 (3:27 PM).
              Reject217's Avatar
              Reject217 Reject217 is offline
              Great Pokémon Reject
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Location: California
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 731
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by pelikaani123 View Post
                No there is no wild pokemon ANYWHERE BUT IN THE WATER

                are you positive about that? I've walked through that area many times in search of a Ditto and a Spheal, and I've encountered the first one more times than the latter.
                Reply With Quote
                  #2883    
                Old October 16th, 2012 (1:49 AM).
                XeroNos's Avatar
                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                  Age: 29
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 3,015
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by pelikaani123 View Post
                  No there is no wild pokemon ANYWHERE BUT IN THE WATER
                  Its just that the encounter rate is pretty much lower than that on water. Ditto will find you when time comes
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2884    
                  Old October 16th, 2012 (3:58 AM).
                  FiersomeLucia's Avatar
                  FiersomeLucia FiersomeLucia is offline
                  The Blue Skies Will Appear...
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                    Location: Manila, Philippines
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Lonely
                    Posts: 45
                    Yosh! Hi there. I just played uh... three to seven days ago. I'm stuck in the part with the concert thingy and I need help opening the steel walls... I keep going through the trash cans and I'm too lazy to see what you used to post to help others with the same kind of problem, sorry. What am I doing wrong?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2885    
                    Old October 16th, 2012 (4:05 AM).
                    Fengar Fengar is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 16
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by pelikaani123 View Post
                      No there is no wild pokemon ANYWHERE BUT IN THE WATER
                      Did you already do the Magnemite one for the elevator?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2886    
                      Old October 16th, 2012 (4:05 PM).
                      pelikaani123 pelikaani123 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 5
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by PokeReject View Post
                        are you positive about that? I've walked through that area many times in search of a Ditto and a Spheal, and I've encountered the first one more times than the latter.
                        Yes I am positive there doesn't appear any wild pokemon anywhere, neighter Spheal nor Ditto. The only place where wild pokemon appear is the water.


                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                        Its just that the encounter rate is pretty much lower than that on water. Ditto will find you when time comes
                        No no no.. It's not that I haven't walked aldredy 30 minutes across the corridor (or whatever) that you are supposed to find it from. I have seen the youtube video that shows how to proceed. There just don't appear any wild pokemon in there when I play.


                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Fengar View Post
                        Did you already do the Magnemite one for the elevator?
                        Yes I did. Otherwise I couldn't even be in the place where Dittos are supposed to appear.


                        BUT HEY! I got past it by using these codes:
                        Spoiler:
                        Master Code 9e6ac862823ab7a8 46b7d9e4a709e9e1
                        Ditto 39E924C4 4136A9DD
                        3613AA25 2CC1B172



                        This was so frustating to me that I don't want anyone to suffer from this problem ever again.
                        So, if you have the same problem I had, please use these codes and then go to the water. The next wild pokemon that appears after you have activated these codes should be a Ditto.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2887    
                        Old October 17th, 2012 (2:16 AM).
                        XeroNos's Avatar
                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                          Age: 29
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 3,015
                          Ditto is present in that part of ship where you fix the generator thing using the spanner
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2888    
                          Old October 17th, 2012 (5:53 AM). Edited October 17th, 2012 by pelikaani123.
                          pelikaani123 pelikaani123 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 5
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                            Ditto is present in that part of ship where you fix the generator thing using the spanner
                            BTW it wasn't. I had tried everything and believe me, the codes were the only way to get a Ditto
                            Reply With Quote
                              #2889    
                            Old October 18th, 2012 (1:17 AM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 29
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by pelikaani123 View Post
                              BTW it wasn't. I had tried everything and believe me, the codes were the only way to get a Ditto
                              So seems you wen through that problem. Good thing for you. So let's just stop any furthur arguments.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2890    
                              Old October 23rd, 2012 (7:56 AM).
                              Sofnyx Sofnyx is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2009
                                Location: Truro UK
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Naughty
                                Posts: 37
                                found a pikachu in woods at the start found a ditto within seconds made it transform into magikarp and GG just beat the E4 dat wolf lol carries hard
                                __________________
                                FC ~ 1204 5620 8633 (platinum)
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2891    
                                Old October 23rd, 2012 (8:01 AM).
                                Saltsas's Avatar
                                Saltsas Saltsas is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                                  Location: Greece, Athens
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 61
                                  I agree that this hack totally deserved this^^ I have played the whole version and ended it and it was pretty much of a challenge.The story was very interesting and the whole plot.Spites could have been better but anyways :D Good job Cutlerine! Does anyone know when the next HotQ competition will start?^^
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2892    
                                  Old October 23rd, 2012 (9:09 AM).
                                  Cyclone's Avatar
                                  Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                                  Eye of the Storm
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 3,373
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Saltsas View Post
                                    I agree that this hack totally deserved this^^ I have played the whole version and ended it and it was pretty much of a challenge.The story was very interesting and the whole plot.Spites could have been better but anyways :D Good job Cutlerine! Does anyone know when the next HotQ competition will start?^^
                                    Unrelated to this thread, but I would guess December. A "quarter" is one-fourth of an item or period of time. Since there are 12 months, that means four segments of three months each. That means a HotQ every three months, and three months after September is December.

                                    (For all your complex math skills, that's Cyclone, Box 123...)

                                    Cyclone
                                    __________________
                                    "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                                    Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                                    Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler. :P

                                    Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2893    
                                    Old October 23rd, 2012 (12:29 PM).
                                    Saltsas's Avatar
                                    Saltsas Saltsas is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2011
                                      Location: Greece, Athens
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 61
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                                      Unrelated to this thread, but I would guess December. A "quarter" is one-fourth of an item or period of time. Since there are 12 months, that means four segments of three months each. That means a HotQ every three months, and three months after September is December.

                                      (For all your complex math skills, that's Cyclone, Box 123...)

                                      Cyclone
                                      thanks a lot man :D Yeah I know it is about maths but just wanted to know and was a little confused. ^^
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2894    
                                      Old October 24th, 2012 (6:13 AM).
                                      LukeR LukeR is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                                        Posts: 15
                                        just wondering

                                        you said
                                        "The game is about 98.2% done. Some secret areas/side areas haven't been made yet, and not everything has a sprite - though hopefully everyone that you'll see in-game does."

                                        but when would you actually finish this?
                                        it's sad to see that such a great hack remain unfinished...

                                        not hurrying you, but just saying :)
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2895    
                                        Old October 25th, 2012 (1:02 AM).
                                        neverbroken neverbroken is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2012
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 1
                                          list of all extra evolutions and how to obtain them? and all extra pokemon. i would really like to have them i dont feel comfortable playing a pokemon game without all knowledge of the possibilties,and why the starters suck so much :l i chose baltoy which you said was best and its still extremely difficult.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2896    
                                          Old October 25th, 2012 (1:45 AM).
                                          XeroNos's Avatar
                                          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                                            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                            Age: 29
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Brave
                                            Posts: 3,015
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by LukeR View Post
                                            just wondering

                                            you said
                                            "The game is about 98.2% done. Some secret areas/side areas haven't been made yet, and not everything has a sprite - though hopefully everyone that you'll see in-game does."

                                            but when would you actually finish this?
                                            it's sad to see that such a great hack remain unfinished...

                                            not hurrying you, but just saying :)
                                            I say the game is complete.. I saw no such thing which shows that this game is still in complete. i believe Cutlerine posted 98.9 % due to the fact that there might be a bug appearance which would be fixed you never know;)
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2897    
                                            Old October 28th, 2012 (2:22 AM).
                                            Onnie Onnie is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2012
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 2
                                              Is there somebody who would be kind enough to make a list of the hidden evolution levels / methods :)?
                                              I really want my Lunatone evolved :).
                                              A few more questions though, what is better for flying type, altaria or swellow
                                              and where do I get a moon / leaf stone because I want either a Celebi or an Unown
                                              Thanks :)
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #2898    
                                              Old October 28th, 2012 (2:27 AM).
                                              PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
                                              PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
                                              2015 Edition.
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Mar 2012
                                                Location: The Blue Earth
                                                Nature: Modest
                                                Posts: 306
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Onnie View Post
                                                Is there somebody who would be kind enough to make a list of the hidden evolution levels / methods :)?
                                                I really want my Lunatone evolved :).
                                                A few more questions though, what is better for flying type, altaria or swellow
                                                and where do I get a moon / leaf stone because I want either a Celebi or an Unown
                                                Thanks :)
                                                To evolved Lunatone, you must have Sun Stone and use it one Lunatone.
                                                I think Altaria is the best Pokemon.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #2899    
                                                Old October 28th, 2012 (2:43 AM).
                                                Onnie Onnie is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Oct 2012
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 2
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
                                                  To evolved Lunatone, you must have Sun Stone and use it one Lunatone.
                                                  I think Altaria is the best Pokemon.

                                                  Thanks! But where to get a sun stone haha :)
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #2900    
                                                  Old October 31st, 2012 (4:37 AM).
                                                  PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
                                                  PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
                                                  2015 Edition.
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Mar 2012
                                                    Location: The Blue Earth
                                                    Nature: Modest
                                                    Posts: 306
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Onnie View Post
                                                    Thanks! But where to get a sun stone haha :)
                                                    To get a Sun Stone, you must catch Solrock. Solrock has 50% chance to hold Sun Stone.
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:18 PM.