ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2901    
Old October 31st, 2012 (4:41 AM).
Natas Natas is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 24
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by neverbroken View Post
    list of all extra evolutions and how to obtain them? and all extra pokemon. i would really like to have them i dont feel comfortable playing a pokemon game without all knowledge of the possibilties,and why the starters suck so much :l i chose baltoy which you said was best and its still extremely difficult.
    baltoy is the best starter.... but it really helps to get a poochyena asap n train it up(alwayz becomes my main poke for most of the game)
    Reply With Quote
      #2902    
    Old October 31st, 2012 (11:15 PM).
    XeroNos's Avatar
    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
      Age: 29
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 3,015
      Baltoy is still the best because it helps you progress the starting game very well till 3-4 cities. You could then replace it with other pokes when you have access. That's what I did
      Reply With Quote
        #2903    
      Old November 1st, 2012 (8:20 AM).
      SaiyanNox's Avatar
      SaiyanNox SaiyanNox is offline
      Supreme Master of Dango
         
        Join Date: Feb 2011
        Location: In My Bed
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 5
        So has anyone caught a Pikachu holding a light ball yet
        Reply With Quote
          #2904    
        Old November 1st, 2012 (9:09 PM).
        O.I.F.DREAMEATER's Avatar
        O.I.F.DREAMEATER O.I.F.DREAMEATER is offline
           
          Join Date: Oct 2012
          Location: Yukon, Oklahoma
          Age: 29
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lax
          Posts: 3
          Hey! I'm new to PC and have a question. I'm sure you've answered this before but maybe not the exactly same way. I'm playing this hack and I got to the quiz part...On Quiz three when I get to it it says I've already completed it and the door is still closed...whats wrong? otherwise I've downloaded the snakewood.zip from here (because I got the version I'm playing from somewhere else) but it wont play on either emulator that I have. I'm playing on my phone (HTC Vivid) and I have MyBoy and GameBoid. They are both set to flash 128k so thats not it...help pls
          Reply With Quote
            #2905    
          Old November 2nd, 2012 (1:30 AM).
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 29
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by O.I.F.DREAMEATER View Post
            Hey! I'm new to PC and have a question. I'm sure you've answered this before but maybe not the exactly same way. I'm playing this hack and I got to the quiz part...On Quiz three when I get to it it says I've already completed it and the door is still closed...whats wrong? otherwise I've downloaded the snakewood.zip from here (because I got the version I'm playing from somewhere else) but it wont play on either emulator that I have. I'm playing on my phone (HTC Vivid) and I have MyBoy and GameBoid. They are both set to flash 128k so thats not it...help pls
            Play with either VBA or VBA-M. Its rated as the best GBA emulator
            Reply With Quote
              #2906    
            Old November 2nd, 2012 (10:54 AM).
            O.I.F.DREAMEATER's Avatar
            O.I.F.DREAMEATER O.I.F.DREAMEATER is offline
               
              Join Date: Oct 2012
              Location: Yukon, Oklahoma
              Age: 29
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lax
              Posts: 3
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
              Play with either VBA or VBA-M. Its rated as the best GBA emulator
              Is this an iOS app? I could not find it on the Google Play store.
              Reply With Quote
                #2907    
              Old November 2nd, 2012 (11:08 AM).
              Alex Vna Alex Vna is offline
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 16
                any1 know the mysteryegg and evos movesets?
                Reply With Quote
                  #2908    
                Old November 3rd, 2012 (12:08 AM).
                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                Memento Mori
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 14,530
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by O.I.F.DREAMEATER View Post
                Is this an iOS app? I could not find it on the Google Play store.
                It's a PC program... The point is that hacks are primarly made for PC so PSP, cell phone, etc... emulators might not work correctly.
                __________________
                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                Reply With Quote
                  #2909    
                Old November 3rd, 2012 (1:17 AM).
                XeroNos's Avatar
                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                  Age: 29
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 3,015
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alex Vna View Post
                  any1 know the mysteryegg and evos movesets?
                  Unfortunately, Cutlerine has not implemented that option even on other pokes too:bandit:
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2910    
                  Old November 4th, 2012 (3:16 PM).
                  DarkShadows15's Avatar
                  DarkShadows15 DarkShadows15 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                    Location: Benson,NC
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 1
                    I got a support signature!
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2911    
                    Old November 4th, 2012 (11:22 PM).
                    XeroNos's Avatar
                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                      Age: 29
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 3,015
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DarkShadows15 View Post
                      I got a support signature!
                      But why it is not being seen by any one. You should complete 15 posts in order to use it
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2912    
                      Old November 5th, 2012 (6:35 PM).
                      Voidcraft Voidcraft is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 1
                        I'm having an issue leaving the first town. I've talked to Prof. Birch, but when I attempt to leave I get stopped by the Deathcaller ????. She attempts to send sneasel out, but it gets hung up for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2913    
                        Old November 5th, 2012 (6:53 PM).
                        PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
                        PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
                        2015 Edition.
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2012
                          Location: The Blue Earth
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 306
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Voidcraft View Post
                          I'm having an issue leaving the first town. I've talked to Prof. Birch, but when I attempt to leave I get stopped by the Deathcaller ????. She attempts to send sneasel out, but it gets hung up for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
                          I think you need to re-patch it again or patched it on a different ROM.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2914    
                          Old November 7th, 2012 (2:25 PM).
                          TheBlackRose365's Avatar
                          TheBlackRose365 TheBlackRose365 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 7
                            how do you get ramshaker? iv tryd many differnt things and i always come out with milltake or toros :/
                            __________________

                            Reply With Quote
                              #2915    
                            Old November 7th, 2012 (3:10 PM).
                            PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
                            PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
                            2015 Edition.
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2012
                              Location: The Blue Earth
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 306
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by TheBlackRose365 View Post
                              how do you get ramshaker? iv tryd many differnt things and i always come out with milltake or toros :/
                              To get Ramshaker, you must raise it's level to LV31 and make it's Attack equal to it's Defence or (Attack=Def)
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2916    
                              Old November 8th, 2012 (7:00 PM).
                              Keggieq Keggieq is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 1
                                Hi, I lost to boss at the top of lilycove DS (semmex?) and when I went to re enter and rebattle there were no trainers at all in there?

                                I dont wish to replay the whole game so is this a game ender for me or am I missing something?

                                Awesome game btw
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2917    
                                Old November 8th, 2012 (11:41 PM).
                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                  Age: 29
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 3,015
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Keggieq View Post
                                  Hi, I lost to boss at the top of lilycove DS (semmex?) and when I went to re enter and rebattle there were no trainers at all in there?

                                  I dont wish to replay the whole game so is this a game ender for me or am I missing something?

                                  Awesome game btw
                                  This might be a glitch same like 2 other games I know. I think you have come to a dead end
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2918    
                                  Old November 9th, 2012 (8:07 AM).
                                  skiewolf skiewolf is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Posts: 3
                                    So...
                                    I've defeated Senex at Gym Island. I need to find Landon and May? Can someone help me out?

                                    Thanks, I love this game :)
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2919    
                                    Old November 10th, 2012 (11:39 AM). Edited November 10th, 2012 by dingopongo.
                                    dingopongo dingopongo is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 55
                                      First of all, my congrats to Cutlerine for making this great hack possible.

                                      Now lets get to the point: I've reached the sealed chamber, that filled up with Braille texts and deciphered them all :
                                      -The first part of the chamber is the Braille alphabet, at the end theres a message -> "Dig here". I did so and continued deciphering:

                                      -Those with courage, those with Hope|| Open a door/ An eternal pokemon waits || We feared it || But we sealed the pokemon away || We owe all to the pokemon || In this cave we have lived.

                                      And at the bottom of the cave: First comes relicanth / Last comes wailord.

                                      Does this have any meaning for the storyline, sidestory or it's just an easter egg?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2920    
                                      Old November 10th, 2012 (12:36 PM).
                                      Correspondence Correspondence is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                                        Posts: 895
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by dingopongo View Post
                                        First of all, my congrats to Cutlerine for making this great hack possible.

                                        Now lets get to the point: I've reached the sealed chamber, that filled up with Braille texts and deciphered them all :
                                        -The first part of the chamber is the Braille alphabet, at the end theres a message -> "Dig here". I did so and continued deciphering:

                                        -Those with courage, those with Hope|| Open a door/ An eternal pokemon waits || We feared it || But we sealed the pokemon away || We owe all to the pokemon || In this cave we have lived.

                                        And at the bottom of the cave: First comes relicanth / Last comes wailord.

                                        Does this have any meaning for the storyline, sidestory or it's just an easter egg?
                                        Its the in-game event that open the Regi-caves in every R/S/E game but in this hack they were replaced by the Hoenn starters.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by skiewolf View Post
                                        So...
                                        I've defeated Senex at Gym Island. I need to find Landon and May? Can someone help me out?

                                        Thanks, I love this game :)
                                        Go to the Lilycove museum,I think thats pretty much the end of the storyline of Landon and May.
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2921    
                                        Old November 10th, 2012 (2:30 PM).
                                        AwesomeAsCrawdaunt AwesomeAsCrawdaunt is offline
                                        Shizariger on EGC
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2012
                                          Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. Birthplace of rain.
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 33
                                          I'm starting to play right now. Unfortunately I picked Paras, which is really making things difficult, what with the "two 4x weaknesses" and all that...

                                          Also, love how you've done different names for the Zombie 'Mon. I liked "Graveill" and "Boilbasaur"
                                          __________________
                                          ~~THE GREAT POKÉMON BATTLE~~
                                          ^^ PLAY NOW!! ^^

                                          Solstice is back. So why should you care? Because if you join it and set "Shizariger" as your Referrer, you will get my eternal love.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2922    
                                          Old November 10th, 2012 (2:54 PM).
                                          dingopongo dingopongo is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 55
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
                                            Its the in-game event that open the Regi-caves in every R/S/E game but in this hack they were replaced by the Hoenn starters.



                                            Go to the Lilycove museum,I think thats pretty much the end of the storyline of Landon and May.
                                            Uhm, good to know it, since the only time I played Original Ruby version I stopped playin' rite after winning the pokemon league.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2923    
                                            Old November 10th, 2012 (2:58 PM).
                                            BroskiRage's Avatar
                                            BroskiRage BroskiRage is offline
                                            neatest kid
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2012
                                              Location: yer mum
                                              Age: 19
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Quirky
                                              Posts: 99
                                              Very fun game i like it good job on it i cant wait till its done
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #2924    
                                              Old November 10th, 2012 (4:03 PM).
                                              skiewolf skiewolf is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Nov 2012
                                                Gender: Female
                                                Posts: 3
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
                                                Its the in-game event that open the Regi-caves in every R/S/E game but in this hack they were replaced by the Hoenn starters.



                                                Go to the Lilycove museum,I think thats pretty much the end of the storyline of Landon and May.
                                                Um okay. So I've already done that. How do I find out my past then? (Or does my past stay a secret?)
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #2925    
                                                Old November 10th, 2012 (4:55 PM).
                                                Correspondence Correspondence is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                                                  Posts: 895
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by skiewolf View Post
                                                  Um okay. So I've already done that. How do I find out my past then? (Or does my past stay a secret?)
                                                  Uh, yeah thats pretty much it.Cutlerine decided not to explain our past in the story.
                                                  __________________
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:25 AM.