• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
"What do you say? Friends?" Hatake asked with his hand stretched out.

Haru almost couldn't believe it. Usually it was an endeavor or a juggling act to make friends, but here he was making his first friend on the island like it was nothing. It was refreshing being able to be so casual about it. Things were looking up again. Nodding slightly, Haru extended his own hand and shaked Hatake's. "Sounds cool to me," Haru said before looking down at Luna and assuming Kaiser was gnawing on the bone underneath the table, "Looks like we're a hit!"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark smiled and quickly started to head off to the fields with Lucia. They'd probobly have time to visit the ghosts later on but for now, Mark wanted to relax... he could let all of his Pokemon out to play as well, as well as protect them from any potential wild pokemon that might try to interrupt them. Of course, he was pretty sure Roberto had that covered from the start. It took a little while but Mark eventually found a pretty quiet spot out by the fields. For now it was fairly peaceful... He didn't stray too far from town though as it could still be seen from a distance. It was just south of town

"Well, hope this location works out!" Mark said as he let his Pokemon out of their balls, including Able. Mark sat down on the grass and watched as each of them scattered around nearby.

"Plenty of room for them to play around! Go on, let your Pokemon out! I don't think they've all met my team yet!" Mark said happily.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Sounds good to me." Windsong shook Haru's hand.

"Excellent!" Haru said excitedly. Void and Dutchess leapt at the sudden sound. Especially Dutchess. She needed to get used to Haru's outbursts and habits. They were random and frequent. It was kinda bad, really. He made sure everyone was finished, and stood up. "So, do you want to hit the TM shop? I can show you the way." He suggested. "Or we could go do something in the wild. There are all kinds of different ecosystems. There's the mountain, the swamp, the forest, and the volcano, and tons more." He chewed his lip in thought. "There are infinite choices. You pick." Haru was very indecisive.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
"I think I should stop by my new dorm and set my backpack down so it doesn't become an obstacle," Haru suggested, trying to let the volcano trip slip by. While he did want to find the TM shop, it wouldn't have been fair to Luna to ask her to carry it. He also knew that he wasn't willing to go all that way and back with his own pack just for one TM. Maybe more; he did save up a good amount of money-- that wasn't the point! The shorter he had to deal with his bag the better off he'd be.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Alrighty. Sounds good." Haru nodded. He understood the problem of lugging a suitcase around. During the first day, he had to carry his electric guitar, accoustic guitar, bass guitar, AND his suitcase all the way to the front office, the Suicune blue dorm, and THEN to the Raiku yellow dorm....That wasn't the beginning of his adventures yesterday. "Do you want me to go with you, or are you good on your own?" He honestly couldn't care less. He had days (Months) to do everything he wanted to. "I'm good either way." Today was going to be an exciting day. Haru was going to make sure it was.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"W-Wait up Cecil" Zora said and chased behind Cecil after seeing him leave. She softly smiled at Cecil and returned Snorunt and Mudkip into their respective Pokeballs. Zorua was sleeping on the top of her blondish hair. She looked at Cecil and smiled and noticed it kinda looked like she was starting at the side of Cecils face. She quickly turned away and blushed extremely deeply and twiddled her thumbs.

"Alright Dewott and Lulu return" I said and returned the Dewott and Riolu to their Pokeballs. I quickly exited the cafeteria and walked towards my room inside of the Raikou dorm. My eyes slowly started closing and I passed out on my bed.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A flash of panic shot through Nemo's mind at the sight of Olivia cringing, instilling a deep fear that her strategy, such as it was, was failing to keep the girl in her arms content. Those who knew her back home could tell that she only enjoyed music for something to listen to while training, a way to keep her body in tune and focused on the task at hand. But there were always...those. The ones that sung or danced about something or other, and the latter were really rather talented, despite the dubious ability of spinning on one's head and flailing about like an idiot. A talented idiot, but an idiot nevertheless. Perhaps that would be something for her to look into; ballroom dancing was just wrong, and singing was way off.

Love at first sight...what was that meant to be, again? There were a few seeing metaphors she was familiar with; an eye for an eye, not striking until one sees the whites of their eyes, and looking before leaping, but not this strange concept. Love, she understood as something that binded people together, like her family back home, but she wasn't quite up to such a status with Olivia. None of her family made her get flustered like this; it was always anger and asking for a few broken teeth. She could just ask the girl who seemed to know so much about it, but admitting that she didn't know something was also not in her ballpark. Even if she didn't know it yet, she could look it up, and discover all of its secrets. Or find a tutor, but that would require finding some kind of doctor of love...ology? With a P.H.D in LOV?

Could she blame Olivia for admiring her? Hell no. "Of...course I've heard of it." She replied, looking somewhere off in the horizon as she said it. "So. That's good...isn't it? I'll just keep doing what I've been doing...that's right, isn't it?"

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cecil Vargas:Walking With Zora

Cecil stopped walking to let Zora catch up. He turned around and saw her blushing slightly. Cecil was sorta confused, he didn't understand why she was shy towards him. He expected it to be the opposite. Cecil mainly just didn't understand girls.

"Soooo," Cecil began to ask,"uh...I haven't quite thought out what we're...gonna do when we get to Oak Town. Whaddaya wanna do exactly when we get there?" Cecil tried to keep some eye contact with Zora, but tended to look down and kick at the ground as he walked past the dorms. Haunter didn't pay much attention to them at all. He mainly stared at the sky trying to make his own constellations as he floated beside Cecil.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Lost in his thoughts, Shawn didn't realize until just then that the line was moving. Embarrassed about holding the line up, he quickly got caught up and started piling turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce on his plate. He almost made It look like he was starving or something!

Finished with his plate, Shawn was looking for a good place to sit. As he looked around, however, it seemed that most everywhere was full. As luck would have it, though, a small group of kids were getting up and leaving. Shawn quickly claimed the end of that table for him and his three friends, trying to see where they were. As he sat down, he tried to be polite and wait for the others to join him before eating, but he couldn't stand it. He quickly started eating, keeping on the watch for the others in-between bites.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia ran a hand up Nemo's side briefly as if searching for an arm or a shoulder to grasp before letting it drop in a lazy manner, finally settling on laying said hand on one of the arms holding her. Nice, strong arms... unlike her own. She had this whole baby smooth thing going on. If Olivia hadn't known any better she'd say Nemo could arm wrestle a /man/! ...She couldn't, could she? Questions of exactly how much her new lady friend could benchpress aside, what did a young romance addicted girl dream of? Why, being held in the arms of her prince charming of course! Or... in Olivia's case Princess Charming would do just fine. She adjusted how she was laying in Nemo's arms to get a good view up at her. She had this incredibly awkward look on her face—And by awkward I mean her expression totally said she was into this. Nemo asked her if she should keep doing what she was doing and Olivia was quick to respond. "Oh—Well... There is /one/ thing I want to see change." she said, holding up a single finger in a semi-universal gesture of 'one'. She waited a brief moment, big smile on her face, as if for dramatic effect. "I like it better when I'm by your side, or in your arms..." she said in an overtly passionate tone. "Let's stay together, at least for now?" she asked, almost pleading slightly. Somehow she had caught onto the fact that perhaps Nemo didn't think the same way she did, and that a slight bit of restraint could be beneficial.

A moment passed, before she threw in a second piece to go with it. "So... so where are you from, anyway..?" she asked, both curious and a bit nervous. She definitely did not want to get turned down, not after getting this far. She was literally in the arms of her desires! How often did that happen?! Like... never, actually. She couldn't help but muse that no man would've had the guts to carry her like this—This was clearly because destiny said she was destined for Nemo, and not a reflection of current gender roles in her society.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia followed after Mark, although she glanced back at Roberto every now and then as the bug type followed them. She had a feeling, just a tiny one, that he didn't approve of this. Well, it wasn't as if she was going to start kissing Mark or the two would do it out in the fields. This was something two friends were doing, that was all. Besides, it would help keep his mind off of Valorie and help him realize what a true friend was like! Everyone always needed friends and she was more than glad to have a boy for a friend who didn't always shove money in her face to get her to like him or even do some kind of prank on her, or have his pokemon throw up on her.

The air was chill and she shivered a bit. She grabbed her four balls and let loose her pokemon. Immediately Tyro made a beeline to Abel and began to talk his mouth off. "Heyyou'relookingratherawesometodayandyouknowIwasinmyballandIwaswonderingwhenIwasgoingtobeletoutbutIwasn'tsoIthoughtIwouldnt'andnowhereIambecauseandthat'scool
becauseIwantedtomeetotherpokemonandthereareatonofpokemonherearetheyyour'refreindsbecausefriendsaresocoolandwecanbelikedudesbeapartofourgroupandwecanhave
moredudesandwecanhaveotherpokemonbeapartofitandeveryonewillwanttobeapartofit....
" It seemed that being stuck in his pokeball all day with no one to talk to had made the Combusken rather antsy to speak to someone, anyone in fact.

Samuel sighed as he was released and stretched his back, popping a few bones and then cracking his neck. He spotted Snype and padded over to him. "Hey... if you want to talk now, we can. Let's just put a bit of distance between us and the others." He said as he pointed over with his scythe to a part of the fields, "Over there." He said as he padded off.

Roberto simply watched everyone, but as Samuel began to talk to the little cretin his pincers squeezed tightly together as he made sure that Snype would see the glare he was giving him.

Diana made her way to Len rather quickly. "Uh... hey Len. So, what are we doing out here?" She asked the Poliwhirl, "Are we just relaxing or something?" She asked.

Last edited:
Years
Ryan Newson

Ryan had almost finished his huge meal. He had been slowly watching as the room filled up around him. Lot's of people had come in to enjoy the celebrations as well. It was an enjoyable time for him, it reminded Ryan of the times he had spent on Pummelo Island as a child. He was thinking of all of the different thanksgiving meals that he had had with his family. He especially enjoyed the fact that it was one of the only times of the year that his whole family gathered together, and after the huge time length between Christmas and Thanksgiving his whole family had acquired new Pokémon, which he loved to study. Then he would see them on Christmas and get to inspect the Pokémon again. This was a very fun thing for Ryan as he loved to study all kinds of Pokémon. His favourite were obviously legendaries. Speaking of which, he needed a topic for his next lesson.

Perhaps he could do Mew, or Mewtwo? Or another Pokémon still. This would require more thinking on his part. Which he could do later. For now though, enjoy the time here.
So Ryan sat back and watched the rest of the people, all enjoying themselves greatly.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

TY the GROOMER
Academy PokeCenter

Chapter Two: Part Three
New Beginnings

Ty sighed to himself a tad. Thanksgiving with the School's Pokemon Center Nurse? Well, it didn't really matter. He headed for the PokeCenter, and the travel there was... Uneventful. When he arrived, he was greeted by the Nurse, to which he simply greeted back. He wasn't really in his right mind at the moment. He just continued to the back room, unpacking his things while... Spacing out. Huh. Was something wrong? It wasn't easy to tell. He finished his unpacking, and sort of just walked out to the main room of the PokeCenter. He started feeling... Funny. And not the funny kind of funny.

"Hey, could you hold onto Hope for..." Ty trailed off mid-sentence, but the nurse picked up the little Eevee anyways.

She voiced her concern with Ty's actions, "Hey, are you okay? You're acting kind of--"

Thud. Ty lost consciousness and, well, fell straight to the floor.

Uh-oh.

!

Megaman765

Years
Mark plopped down onto his back and looked up into the sky with his eyes closed. Talk about relaxing. It was very quiet out in the fields. He didn't have a single care in the world. He just wanted to lay there for awhile and stick around with Lucia for awhile. She's done so much for Mark after all and he kind of owed it to her.

"Weathers pretty good right now. I'm sure you'll see plenty of stars." Mark said, smiling up at her.

Able heard the familiar quick paced voice which belonged to none other then Tyro. Able still couldn't help but find the Combusken adorable with how talkative he was. "Hehe, you know I think I was starting to miss you." Able said to him.

Snype's eyes were giving off a small glow. They usually did whenever it got dark around him. It wasn't completely night yet but still, this way Mark would be able to see him even if it was pitch black. Snype glanced over to Roberto and followed Samuel. Finally he'd get some insight on why Roberto is so grouchy! He was extremely curious.

Len practically mimicked Mark and plopped onto his back. "Yeah... just relaxing mostly. Its been a long day after all." Len said contently relaxing in the grass. He kind of wanted to continue the previous conversation with her with the whole Egg thing. It was kind of bothering Len. It felt like something Len was missing on at his age. Len let off a big sigh.

"So... um... eggs... could you tell me a bit more? Its been on my mind since our last conversation... if your ok with talking about it..." Len asked

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Fields outside Oak Town​

Lucia sat down next to and gazed up at the lights, "Yeah, they really are something aren't they?" She said. "You know... my mom always made sure to point out the north star to me. Said, if you ever get lost at night, just look up at that twinkling star, you'll find your way home." Lucia smiled a bit, "I miss them sometimes, you know?"

"You missed me?" The Combusken paused and blinked for a bit then grinned, "HellyeahbecauseI'mfastandyou'refastandwe'rebothfast! Anywaywecanmakeagroupoffastpokemonandbealllike,dudes,youaren'tapartofitandwe'llhaveliketonsofdudesright..."

Samuel led the ghost to the area and sat down, "Take a seat. Well, it's not really my tale to tell, but you should know. It's gruesome in a way, but if you don't know now then you'll never understand his hatred for you."

Diana sat by Len and cocked her head, "Sure, I mean, my dad talked to me about it all the time. It's just a way to continue the bloodline, make sure there are Aggron in the future. He told me all about how it feels and just what to expect when I have an egg. Apparently, it's no piece of cake for the female. It hurts a lot, but, when you have one he said, it feels like heaven. I'm really not sure if I am ready for eggs yet, I mean, I'm not really that strong right now to protect them and I'm not sure how I would care for them. I'm a trainer's pokemon now... so, I mean, I'll have to battle even after I laid them, right?" She asked Len. "My dad was so overprotective of me, but... he said Aggron usually let their young loose after a few days. I think I'll do that."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola
Outside Pokemon Center

The sliding doors opened once again, after a successful and complete trade with Tyler. Swifty was now in good hands with another trainer, while his Cyndaquil, Quilly, is now in hers. As Danielle exited the Pokemon center, she held that ball with her right hand, while Mienfoo stayed aside from her. Inside of her, she was pretty much scared. This was her first trade. What if all those things Tyler had said were true? Of course, it does take time to train a Pokemon like Quilly, but was it that hard for him?

She quickly realized that it was already nighttime. It was already late enough for her to not go very far outside the academy. The sun sets quickly in front of her, with the rays reflecting on the waves of the ocean just in front. Putting the Pokeball away, Danielle and Mienfoo started to walk towards the entrance of the Academy.

"Hmm," Danielle said to Mienfoo. "I wonder what Mark's up to right now? Or Lucia? Haven't seen them since this morning."

Mienfoo had thought of Tyro the Combusken. Both of them were pretty good friends the first time they met, but they were also complete opposites. As Mienfoo was the competitive one, Tyro was the...happy-go-lucky quirky kind of Pokemon...who loves to talk. "Miiiien." Mienfoo replied.

"Kinda wish they would meet my uncle. Especially Mark. He'd be very surprised to see that we go to the same school together." She smiled at her Pokemon.

Immediately after, she heard her PokeGear go off. One ring. It was a message she received. Danielle grabbed it from her bag and quickly unlocked it to retrieve the message.

"Mienfoo! It's Uncle Bryan!" Danielle exclaimed, grinning at the phone screen. "He's getting off the boat right now!"

"Mien! Mien!" Mienfoo was also ecstatic.

"Come on, the dock isn't that far away. Maybe we'll catch him on the way over here!" As Danielle and Mienfoo started to run, they couldn't take the excitement towards her uncle arriving the island...even at this time. As the lights began to dim on, she was hoping to spend at least a few hours with her lovely uncle during the good hours of Thanksgiving.

Megaman765

Years
Mark smiled and thought about his own parents. It was inevitable that they might visit during christmas... who knows. He's been away from them for awhile so he may have missed them more then he thought.

"Hehe, if I ever get lost, I just look for Snype's bright glowing eyes! That'll get you through anywhere!" Mark joked, letting off a small chuckle. "But yeah... I guess I miss my parents sometimes too... my mom mostly... she taught me a few things about being a trainer and I really do respect her." Mark said.

Able smiled (however ninjask do that) "Hehe, yeah of course! Hey! How about a race? I've had a rotten day and I need to let off some steam! I promise I'll go easy on you." Able said, snickering a bit.

Snype sat down near Samuel. This was going to be quite a story. "The sooner I know the better. I swear the way he looks at me, its like I killed somebody he knew! I don't even know the guy!" Snype said.

Len listened to Diana talked about eggs and how Aggron raise their children. Every Pokemon seemed to have their own special way of taking care of one another. Len couldn't remember much about his youth but it was pretty basic. It probably wouldn't be interesting to talk about.

"I guess I've just been thinking about the whole thing... thinking that maybe its time that I've gone about and found someone. But of course, I'm with Mark now. It wouldn't be easy unless I were in a daycare center or something... I don't even know how its done!" Len said. He was such a child at heart. "Then again, having eggs in a daycare center isn't fun if your with the wrong trainer. There's many trainers out there who will take the egg from the mother as soon as its hatched I hear to train them into fighting machines...."

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"Soooo," Cecil began to ask,"uh...I haven't quite thought out what we're...gonna do when we get to Oak Town. Whaddaya wanna do exactly when we get there?" Was what Cecil had said to me and I looked at him sweetly.

"I-I don't know.. What do you wanna do" I asked and looked at the ground and couldn't get his cuteness out of my head and the more I thought about it the more I blushed. I slowly looked at Cecil and smiled sweetly and played with my thumbs. A small sigh escaped my lips as I looked at him and more thoughts about him flooded through my mind.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia chuckled at Mark's joke. "Yeah, those eyes do glow bright!" She looked at Mark, "Feeling much better now?" She asked.

Tyro grinned and proudly puffed out his chest, "YeahwecangoandraceandI'llbeatya!" He said as he hopped on his two feet energetically. "Yeah! TellmethecourseandI'llrunpastya!"

Diana nodded weakly at Len's words, "Yeah, I have heard that too. They just snatch them up and give them away. But, you don't know how to have eggs?" She giggled, "Oh, well, you can figure it out. It's instincts after all and once you find a mate it'll go off without a hitch."

Samuel just stared at Snype as he said those words. "Well, I need to go over some back story first. Lucia is from a family of criminal lawyers. In essence when a human does something bad in a city they go to a place called jail. While in jail, at least in the beginning, they are allowed to have what is called a lawyer. A lawyer knows the human laws and what is allowed and isn't allowed with human culture. They help people in jail by getting the facts from them and making a case. They go before another human that will make sure the person accused of a crime is given a fair trial. There are other humans who also attend and hear the case as well as another lawyer there that will oppose the Bernavards and attempt to prove that their client is guilty of the crime. The Bernavards have been lawyers for many years, dating back to their great grand ancestors. Well, some time ago, when Lucia's grandfather was a young man, someone sent an assassin to kill her grandfather. He managed to survive and instituted the Red Legion. The Red Legion is in essence a bodyguard unit for the Bernavards. Right from birth each Scyther is forced to evolve into a Scizor and goes through training for two years. The more proficient members end up becoming personal guards for a Bernavard, that's what Roberto is. He's skilled enough to be Lucia's personal guard."

Samuel took in a deep breath, "He was assigned to her when she was only five. When she was six I was bought for her and trained along with the Red Legion. When she was seven... something happened. It was at night and it had been several years before anyone had attacked the Bernavards, so security was lax as usual. A... assassin slipped inside, unnoticed. He was hired by some family, apparently they were enraged that a man accused for murdering their son wasn't put in jail. They wanted to strike back at the Bernavards since they had defended the man and proved his innocence. The assassin was a Sableye who belonged to some crime guild. He made his way to Lucia's room. Normally Roberto would guard Lucia at night, but instead his brother was there, Russo. The two clashed... and it didn't last long. The assassin ripped out Russo's throat, but by that time the two had caused so much noise that the Sableye had to flee. Lucia was still sound asleep so they pulled out the body, cleaned up the area, and didn't tell Lucia about it to avoid scaring her and she still doesn't know."

Samuel gazed at Snype. "Roberto hasn't forgotten that day, in fact with each day that has passed he becomes even more angry. He has been planning a confrontation with that Sableye for a long time, but here you are. Someone who looks exactly like the one he passively hunts for. That... that is why he hates you, and why Abdacus hates you, and if you were to visit our estate why the entire Red Legion would hate you, because your kind killed one of their own."

Megaman765

Years
"Yeah. You've helped me out alot back there. I feel better then ever. Thanks again... it really means alot." Mark said, his eyes still closed as he lay spread out on the grass. He could feel a breeze going through the cut in his shirt which made him shiver a little bit but he shrugged it off. "I just wish this didn't happen with Valorie. She was a good friend of mine. Heck... well... erm... I... even had a crush on her... I mean... maybe I still do but... I dunno... love is weird..." Mark said, sighing.

Able quickly flew beside Tyro and looked around the field. Able pointed toward Oak Town in the distance. There were a few trees near it.

"We'll race to Oak Town and back! Ready? Go!" Able shouted as she zipped by slower then usual just to give Tyro a bit of a chance.

Len blushed. He figured he would just let it stick to instinct. Maybe it'd happen one day but for now he was stuck being a hopeless romantic.

"I guess your right. But I've yet to find a mate myself... besides it'd be tough you know, being with Mark and all. I guess it'll happen when it happens... but hey, hope you have better luck finding a mate then I am!" Len said to her.

Snype listened intently to Samuel. The Bernevards, how lawyers work, Roberto, and the Sableye assassin, and why Roberto hated him. Now he just felt bad about it all. He wanted to do something but really wasn't sure how to get Roberto to trust him. So far, battling was all he could think of. He wanted to battle Roberto. He didn't know if it would make him feel better but it'd be the only way to talk with him.

"...I never would have guessed that was why. I had a feeling it was serious but geez... Sableye are very territorial and we get angered pretty easily back in our home but still... outside of our caves we'd never harm humans. We only fight for self defense naturally. I was quite a little trouble maker myself back in the day... but that's beside the point." Snype said, sighing.

"...So is he just going to hate me forever then? Theres no way I can get him to just lighten up and trust me? I don't want to be enemies with him. That makes Mark his enemy as well and it won't do good for Lucia and Mark's friendship." Snype added.

Back