• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, the wonderful thing about this particular thread and TCTI is that you don't necessarily have to continue to conversation. You can easily switch the conversation, or something along the lines. :333;

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
Years

I do rather like it when I can acess websites while at school, yesh. Awesome thing is that DW can be acessed at school since it's a new website and LJ couldn't be. whoo! That could be useful~! /random

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So now one of my nations has been labeled in the top 5% in its area and the world for Stupidest Citizens :B /trying to get all the worst possible labels for that nation

Speaking of DW, gotta finish that app. for Hibiki and make an account for Genderbent!Nageki (a.k.a. the character in my avvie).

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
Years

Haha, I have so much to caught up on at DW. Mainly fixing the log for Martel a game and starting a log with her in a different game. I've been to lazy to contact the players, lazy and one of the muns kinda makes me just go . . . Also, finish a application for someone by the end of next month. Oh I have plenty of time. One thing I know is that I could totally bring my laptop to school now and do DW stuf. Course I'd have to keep it plugged in..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to finish working on my Mithos app. Now that I basically have everything I want, I just need to organize my thoughts and put it into the application. Then I need to do samples and I'm done. ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm satisfied with the personality. I'm okay with basically everything else that I currently have as well. I'm going to have someone read it before the beta-read hurrhurr for grammar issues and things though. ;3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Figuring out the general aspects of Hibiki's personality then gonna start on the history. I could've made it go to post-beating the E4 for the first time, but since I didn't have a fully evolved team then I'm gonna have to write more, orz

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Spoiler:

Araa? What be pretty~? /likes pretty things

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Why did I not realize who your avvie was until I saw your tag? /only read the manga thanks to a friend

Such a sad series ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

From what I remember Wolf's Rain is about people who can turn into wolves (I forgot if they were originally wolves or not) who are searching for a paradise made for them, but then you have normal humans being Richards and trying to kill them because they think they're bad. ...Or something like that.

Also heard the anime's more depressing than the manga, especially near the end. Could be wrong about this too. (That said, compared to the x number of anime episodes per x number of manga chapters ratio the anime is longer than four volumes, so you can expect it to have differences from the manga.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Sometimes I really love the way Shining thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back