• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

Years
Im a little unclear on the dream world ability situation, you said every dream world pokemon but I know not every pokemon is available in the US. So I was just wondering if snivy and bulbasaur were part of these pokemon you are trading?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sorry, I've been away for a while and haven't been able to do the trades because of my irl business :S

I'm back tho, and the trades can commence again :)

And Charizard_Man, I'm trading the DW Pokemon for the Pokemon that are mentioned in the spoilers, the Pokemon that I'm requesting doesn't have to be DW, they can be from anywhere just not hacked.

Years
I understand you're asking for the pokemon in the spoilers, but I'm just unsure if the Pokemon YOU'RE offering include a Dream World Snivy. For example if I were to offer an Onix, which is on that list in the spoilers, would you have a Dream World Snivy you would trade me? I just wasn't sure because in your first post you said any dream world pokemon from gen one to five but then i saw a short list of dream world ability pokemon so I was just a little confused :b

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It was actually every starter OR Dream World Pokemon from Gen I to Gen V :P
The current Dream World Pokemon I got are the ones that are shown in the Dream World section.

Years
Ahhh okay i see, then in that case I would love to take

495.gif

Moves: Tackle
5th. Jolly, Male

(:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
How ya going mate im new here and wanna know how i would go about getting a Bulbasaur and Torchic of you.

First you give me your FC then I will give you mines, then you take 2 Pokemon you don't need and enter the WFC, and in there we'll trade to each other. It's really quire simple actually :)

EJ Nero

Water forever
Years
Hey, I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to trade me a Snivy. :) I'd love to have one on my new team.

My FC is 2882-1275-2315!

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
would you like an eeveelution for a starter? i can try breed you a specific one

Back