• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MIB: Mafia In Black (The end is here. MIBs win.)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Fair enough, I think I'm just frustrated at how quickly the bandwagon grew. :( Sorry for lashing out.

I do now.

Well, you are wrong.

Anyway, now that I've had a bit more time to think, I am townreading GP. Don't think he would be this aggressive as scum. I can't townread anyone else since everyone is basically following him. My top scumread for joining the bandwagon without any kind of comment is back to Sparkin. Pecilia at least has been posting some, so he's back to a null read.

[Unvote] Pecelia
[Vote] Sparkin

Sparkin

My top scumread for joining the bandwagon without any kind of comment is back to Sparkin. Pecilia at least has been posting some, so he's back to a null read.

[Unvote] Pecelia
[Vote] Sparkin

I could just move my vote away, it doesn't change the fact that you're a scumread for others.

[Vote] Ida13 random

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Hmm... but is suggesting such a notion something you do as a first post in D1? I think although it might be a simple suggestion in your eyes, it actually might be a mafia slip perhaps, especially with the way you just asked that without much context.

I'll go with this. [Lynch] Jdthebud I don't agree quite with your defense and all, as well.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Kiyo, how is it a "mafia slip"? Also Sparkin, moving your vote means nothing. if anything, it makes you look more scummy since it makes you look like you don't care who gets lynched.

Sparkin

Also Sparkin, moving your vote means nothing. if anything, it makes you look more scummy since it makes you look like you don't care who gets lynched.

Quite the contradiction there. I changed my vote away from the top wagon and that means I don't care who gets lynched?
You're grasping at straws here, and your recent posts show that you're looking for someone to flip your votes to. Though that you're too afraid to go to stronger players.

[Vote] jdthebud

Melody

Banned
Years
Based on what I'm seeing;

GP: Soft townread, even when ignoring all the metadata. Firm with exp. Metadata, never seen him push quite so hard as scum before.

JD: Nullread, ignoring metadata and NPU Bard's post. I just don't think scum would be that bold, they'd be able to just whisper/PM the GM if they had such a question. It's a valid question to air out for town, even if you meta and expected him to know already. He's also aggressively pressing harder than GP and has switched votes a few times, so it's hard to expect him to be either town or scum trying to seem town.

Sp: Nullread, isnt it just kinda normal for sheeping to happen D1? Automatically assuming someone is scum because of vote position is just as arbitrary as a random vote is. I don't find this method to be very reliable, as it punishes boldness and discourages scumslips.

Pecilla, kitty, ida13, kiyotaka: Nullreads all over, they haven't reacted or acted interestingly at all.

Last edited:
Years
MIB​

Night 1

jdthebud advanced a proposal early in the day, which was immediately pounced upon by one of this fellow players, and then pretty much every other fellow player jumped on and executed him for suggesting such a terrible idea.

jdthebud is dead. He was a Villager.

This is a Night Phase.
It will last ~24 hours. If extreme circumstances arise, it may be extended. Send in all your NAs before the night ends, or you may inadvertently idle for the night.

Players​

Earth Traveler as GM​
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
gimmepie as ???
Pecilia as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as ???
Abby as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Mr. James as ???
Miah as ???
Melody as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Bidoof FTW as [REDACTED]
jdthebud as Villager
Ida13 as ???

Spoiler:

Years
MIB​

Day 2

The town slept soundly for most of the night. However, the few from the night before continued to stir up trouble, while some of the residents were so apathetic they did nothing at all. And when they woke up the next morning, they uncovered a horrible sight just before the mysterious agents could keep them away.

gimmepie is dead. He was the Neighborhood Watch Guy.

This is a Day Phase.
It will last ~48 hours. During that time, you may vote and discuss the events of the game to this point. As a reminder, all votes must be in bold or they will not be counted.

Players​

Earth Traveler as GM​
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
gimmepie as Neighborhood Watch Guy
Pecilia as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as ???
Abby as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Mr. James as ???
Miah as ???
Melody as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Bidoof FTW as [REDACTED]
jdthebud as Villager
Ida13 as ???

Spoiler:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Okay, I have something (probably) interesting to say.

I got mail in D1, saying it was from the mafia. It started off with requesting me to say if I know someone's role, and asking me to reveal my role as well. Then, it told me 'the power roles that they know', and that they'll get rid of them :O (and gp was one of them, and he was just killed!)

And it said it won't reveal any mafia :thonk: but then there's 'there will be a post from one of us, within the first five posts', but the first five posts only consisted of gp and jd (let it be counting Bidoof's death post or not)

What's strange is that the sender is mentioned in 'the power roles that they know', not written as 'myself', but rather as their name :/

Goes like: "*sender's name*, *powerrole1*, GP..." :thonk:

Years
Oh, and before I forget:

Miah, Melody, and Charlie Brown need to vote today, or else they will be replaced/modkilled.

Should've had that in the phase change, but oh well.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
A peice of mail from the mafia?
I'm kind of confused.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
There's a
Mailman
a vague whisper says 'md5: f164b60cfed411123d3470ce7e15e94c for the first word'
role for town if I recall correctly who lets A person message another at random. However, they probably know who they mail paired with Miah, so yeah we have a solid lead on that.

I'D probably guess that they would likely be
A
a little bird tells you '109c333d5ae82b7b38283b47a0beb735 is the answer for the second word'
bit careful about that...because it reveals who would be an alien maybe. It's certainly a good lead.

So anyways, I'll just [Vote] No one to avoid a modkill for now in case i don't pop back in on time to change my vote.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Idk how that mail worked, but If it's saying that, wouldn't it be likely Jd was janitored or something because he appeared as a villager? Not really sure since the mechanics of this game are a bit confusing

Sparkin

Last day phase, you were talking about something discouraging scum slips. Funny how you were the one that slipped.

[Vote] Melody

Melody

Banned
Years
Mmm pretty hard scum lean on Abby and Sparkin there.

There's no slip to be found, I was referring to the fact that THEY WOULD be careful because of ACTIVE scum trying to push a lynch on them. Which is clearly what is happening here. They should all be careful who they try to lynch and be very certain first.

I also encourage people to look at my last post more closely

Back