• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Sweet Time in PokéLand ~ The Trivia Frontier! ☆

Years
I think people are starting to run out of steam but thankfully my Dawn is a posting maniac including on weeks that have already passed. Meanwhile I'm trying my hardest to max out all the weeks. So far so good. x_x

pkmin3033

Hehehe, I can always count on you to keep the games alive! (*w*) If you ever feel like applying those unused posts to a Frontier Symbol, I can totally go back and track them on your behalf to save you the trouble!! Just let me know anytime! :D
One does one's best. xD

If I somehow find myself lacking in posts for one week I may request this, but I think I'll be alright. xD

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
So I used all the sweetness overload for Malsada so I can just focus on the gummi week!

pkmin3033

I'm done with gummi week now but I'll still be here xD

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
And now I am caught up with everything! So just next weeks crest and I shall be finished!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
I'm so so late to this, but I'm gonna give it my best shot! I've been eyeing those flair badges for a while now.

Post Tracker:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hiya everyone, just another quick announcement! The final batch of games for this event is now up, meaning the Rare Candy Symbol is now available to collect!

Silver_Symbol_5.png
Gold_Symbol_5.png

Just like the previous weeks, 10 posts in Rare Candy Week games (and/or Sweetness Overload games) will earn you a Silver Symbol, and 25 posts will upgrade it to a Gold Symbol! You can find an index with the full list of Rare Candy Week games by clicking the link below:

If you're far from finished with all of your Frontier Symbols, don't fret! This event won't close down when the initial deadline passes. I'll make a follow-up post after November 17th to get an idea of who's still interested in continuing, as well as how much time everyone still needs! We can work something out from there!

As I mentioned earlier, there wouldn't be any negative impact in giving extra time to those who want it! The entire purpose of this event is to simply let you all enjoy the various fun games around this section, and I wouldn't want to ruin the fun by making everyone feel compelled to rush towards an arbitrary deadline just for the sake of it.

Have fun as always, and take things at your own pace! (My apologies for not having updated the Hall of Sweets post yet—hopefully I'll get to that sooner rather than later!)

I'm so so late to this, but I'm gonna give it my best shot! I've been eyeing those flair badges for a while now.

Post Tracker:
Spoiler:

That's the spirit! It's never too late to join in on the fun! :D (Welcome to PokéLand, by the way!!)

Years
Just to get it out of the way, I think I've now acquired both the Casteliacone Badge as well as the Lava Cookie Badge. For Casteliacone, I've made 8 posts in its respective threads and am using 2 of my 10 Sweetness Overload post to complete the silver medal. For Lava Cookie, I've only done 2, so I will be using the rest of my Sweetness Overload post to complete the silver, putting me at 0 SO posts again. I'm allowed to do that, right? LOL

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Going to put my 9 Sweetness overload posts into the Casteliacone week, which brings me to 25 posts! (If I've kept track properly, I'm adding 9 posts to the 16 I made for Castelia week!)

So:

Sweetness Overload: 10 (- 9 for Castelia)

Casteliacone Week: 25 posts

Lava Cookie Week: 14 posts

Malasada Week: 10 posts

Gummi Week: 4 posts

Last edited:
Years
Ok... I finally managed to go gold on every category. You can see the proof of my effort and Sweetness Overload distribution (you can tell I started running out of steam by the start of Gummi week) here on my original post.

If anyone needs help completing certain categories reply to this post and I'll try to help, but I'm no Dawn. Otherwise I'll just keep posting in the Sweetness threads and take a break from most of this event's threads except for my faves.

Bug

Years
I got a bronze badge! Just updated my post counter with the posts I made earlier today. Feeling pretty good about it since this was my first event on here and I joined very late lol.

Meadow

Years
Just to get it out of the way, I think I've now acquired both the Casteliacone Badge as well as the Lava Cookie Badge. For Casteliacone, I've made 8 posts in its respective threads and am using 2 of my 10 Sweetness Overload post to complete the silver medal. For Lava Cookie, I've only done 2, so I will be using the rest of my Sweetness Overload post to complete the silver, putting me at 0 SO posts again. I'm allowed to do that, right? LOL

Yup, this is totally allowed!! :D Nice work collecting those two symbols!

(Sorry for the late confirmation, by the way!)

Ok... I finally managed to go gold on every category. You can see the proof of my effort and Sweetness Overload distribution (you can tell I started running out of steam by the start of Gummi week) here on my original post.

If anyone needs help completing certain categories reply to this post and I'll try to help, but I'm no Dawn. Otherwise I'll just keep posting in the Sweetness threads and take a break from most of this event's threads except for my faves.

Whoa, that's amazing! :o Big congrats on your 100% completion!! I'll go ahead and grant you the gold tier "Sweets Connoisseur" badge now! You've earned it. :')

15xj32U.gif

Feel free to claim your VPP rewards whenever you'd like in the "Obtain a VPP" thread!

Also, I'm super thankful to both you and Dawn for your willingness to keep the games alive for anyone who needs to post in them! I'll do the same whenever I get a chance. To anyone who wants a specific game category to be bumped so you can make more posts in them, feel free to say so in this thread anytime!

I got a bronze badge! Just updated my post counter with the posts I made earlier today. Feeling pretty good about it since this was my first event on here and I joined very late lol.

Ooooh, great job!! ^-^ I'm going to make a follow-up post with everyone in this thread soon, so we can discuss extending this event's end date based on who's still interested in earning more Frontier Symbols. If you're happy with the bronze-tier badge and would like to stop here, that's perfectly fine!! In this case, just let me know and I will grant the badge to your profile! :D

But if you were still hoping to earn either the silver-tier badge or the gold-tier badge, I imagine you'll still have a lot of time to aim for it, since the extension to this event will be flexible, not strict! It's entirely up to whether or not you're interested, so no pressure to continue if you don't want to! :)

Before I make the follow-up post, I'm going to make one big super-update to everyone's Frontier Symbol progress in the Hall of Sweets post! I know I haven't done so in quite a long while, and I apologize for that! For those who haven't kept track of their posts, no worries at all—I'll also go through and count your posts for you, and I'll edit whichever post you're using in this thread to keep your counter up-to-date! Stay tuned!

pkmin3033

OK, idk if we're still going, but...if anyone wants to boost their posts in the threads, just post in said threads and I will respond within the day. xD

Meadow

Years
Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well! This is a follow-up post regarding the status of this event. I just wanted to get an idea of who was still interested in continuing to collect more Frontier Symbols before we close things up here. Currently, the only ones who have reached 100% completion with all the Gold Symbols are Dusk and Dawn, with Pok3pals coming extremely close to finishing!

To those who still wish to continue, how much extra time do you think you would you prefer? (For example, a couple of weeks, or maybe a month?) Feel free to voice your preference here if you plan on continuing! I understand that the holiday season is a very busy time, so no worries if you expect your activity to be slow. There's no immediate rush to wrap things up or anything!

Of course, you don't have to feel obligated to continue if you're no longer interested! If you're already satisfied with how far you've gotten and would like to stop here, please let me know, and you'll be able to receive any of the rewards that you qualify for in the opening post of this thread. Otherwise, you'll receive your rewards after the event has fully concluded.

I'll announce a tentative ending date for this event based on the responses we get here. Until then, feel free to keep posting in the games to boost your progress!

(P.S. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, to those who celebrate it! <3)

-----------------------------------------------------

Side Note: All of your Frontier Symbol collections in the Hall of Sweets are based on the quoted posts below, which you've been using to keep track of your posts.

To Caite-chan, Superjolt, and VisionofMilotic, I've manually counted all of your event posts up to today, and I've edited your intro posts to include a counter that you can update if you'd like! As I've mentioned early on, links aren't required unless you really want to include them, so just the numbers are fine! (In VisionofMilotic/Sam's case, feel free to copy the counter I quoted below for you when you officially make an intro post here!)

As for Dawn, I counted through all of your Sweetness Overload posts, and it looks like you had a total of 44 posts, with 26 of those being unused. So that automatically granted you a Gold Rare Candy Symbol while you were away, since that was the only symbol you needed left! Congratulations on your 100% completion, and thanks a ton for being so dedicated! ^__^

I'll be going in on the sweet fun.

Sweetness Overload: 8
Casteliacone Week: 4
Lava Cookie Week: 8
Malasada Week: 4
Gummi Week: 0
Rare Candy Week: 0

Hi everyone, I'll be participating! Just let me finish filling out this form...

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------

Post Tracker

Sweetness Overload: 5
Casteliacone Week: 26
Lava Cookie Week: 2
Malasada Week: 0
Gummi Week: 0
Rare Candy Week: 0

*reserves post for...posts*

Casteliacone Week - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Lava Cookie Week - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Malasada Week - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Gummi Week - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Rare Candy Week - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Sweetness Overload (Total) - 44
Sweetness Overload (Unused) - 26

I'll join! :D

Casteliacone Symbol:
Sweetness Overload:
Lava Cookie:
Malasada:
Gummi:
Rare Candy:

An event involving "Casteliacones", huh? Why yes, count me in!

This seems interesting and fun.

Sweetness Overload:0
Spoiler:
Casteliacone Week:25 (COMPLETE)
Spoiler:
Lava Cookies:25 (COMPLETE!)
Spoiler:
Malasada: 25 (COMPLETE)
Spoiler:
Gummi: 25 (COMPLETE)
Spoiler:
Rare Candies:16

I know I am about 3 weeks late, but, sure, I'll join.

Lava Cookie:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10225155#post10225155
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10225285#post10225285

That's the only two I've done so far, oof.

Post Tracker:
Spoiler:

Going to put my 9 Sweetness overload posts into the Casteliacone week, which brings me to 25 posts! (If I've kept track properly, I'm adding 9 posts to the 16 I made for Castelia week!)

So:

Sweetness Overload: 10 (- 9 for Castelia)
Casteliacone Week: 25 posts
Lava Cookie Week: 9 posts
Malasada Week: 6 posts
Gummi Week: 1 posts

VisionofMilotic said:
Sweetness Overload: 2
Casteliacone Week: 10
Lava Cookie Week: 7
Malasada Week: 8
Gummi Week: 3
Rare Candy Week: 5

(Note from Meadow: You can copy/paste this and update the numbers whenever you have the chance to post here, Sam!)

Aaaaaaaand just a few more extra side notes for some of you regarding your progress!

Caite-chan: While you currently don't have any Frontier Symbols, you could potentially have two Silver Symbols depending on how you want to use your Sweetness Overload posts!

Sheep: You're just one tiny post away from having a Silver Casteliacone Symbol! If you'd like, you can count one of your Sweetness Overload posts towards Casteliacone Week to get that symbol, but it's up to you!

Lycanthropy: With 7 unused Sweetness Overload posts, you're just three posts away from any Silver Symbol of your choice!

Bug: Similar to Lycan, you've got 8 unused Sweetness Overload posts, which means you're only two posts away from earning another Silver Symbol of your choice!

Hyzenthlay: Like Sheep, you're just one tiny post away from a yummy Silver Lava Cookie Symbol, and you do have a spare Sweetness Overload post if you'd like to use it!

VisionofMilotic: You're really close to earning a lot of Silver Symbols, with the closest one being Malasada Week! If you choose to combine your 8 posts for Malasada Week with your 2 posts from the Sweetness Overload games, you could potentially have the Silver Malasada Symbol! Or you could save up your Sweetness Overload posts for the other categories!

OK, idk if we're still going, but...if anyone wants to boost their posts in the threads, just post in said threads and I will respond within the day. xD

Heehee, I really appreciate that, as always!! :3 I think I'll take you up on that offer when I go for a massive symbol collecting spree soon. ;)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Oooo I definitely want to try and keep going and complete everything. After some time I just kinda lost track and forgot where I was. My only issue was the Choice Quest not kept going because I really liked that one.

Bug

Years
I would love another shot at getting gold! I would prefer as much time as possible since finals week is coming up for me but I would be able to rock it if we had another month 👉👈

Back