• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: "Clear All" button in Profile Appearance not working

pkmin3033

See title. Clicking on this doesn't actually do anything - anything I've done is still there, basically forcing me to have some kind of profile customisation, which is...very aggravating. Is this an error, a result of me using an old forum style (Yggdrasil) or something else?

Apologies if this has been answered before but I didn't want to search the entire feedback forum for it. xD;

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
See title. Clicking on this doesn't actually do anything - anything I've done is still there, basically forcing me to have some kind of profile customisation, which is...very aggravating. Is this an error, a result of me using an old forum style (Yggdrasil) or something else?

Apologies if this has been answered before but I didn't want to search the entire feedback forum for it. xD;

The "Clear All" button doesn't function on the new UI when changing profile customizations. As a workaround, you can go into your "Forums Appearance" settings and select an older UI style and then save. This should change your theme to the newly selected one. You should be able to clear all and hit save and it should work.

pkmin3033

The "Clear All" button doesn't function on the new UI when changing profile customizations. As a workaround, you can go into your "Forums Appearance" settings and select an older UI style and then save. This should change your theme to the newly selected one. You should be able to clear all and hit save and it should work.
Sorry, you lost me at "Forums Appearance" I'm afraid - which UIs are the older ones? I've never tinkered with this so I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Sorry, you lost me at "Forums Appearance" I'm afraid - which UIs are the older ones? I've never tinkered with this so I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at.

I think it's all the ones below Sky High, so Soaring to the Moon, Forever Standing, Route 167+, etc.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024

Forums Appearance, under the "Styles" section there should be a dropdown. Anything under Sky High is the old UI. Choose one, shouldn't matter which one. Click save. You should now have the old UI and then go back to edit your profile colors and clear them all.

pkmin3033

Got it! Thank you both very much for clearing that up for me, it was driving me insane. xD;

Back