• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Regieleki or Regidrago?

Regieleki or Regidrago?

• Regieleki

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Regidrago

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Years
894MS8.png
895MS8.png

Who do you like better and who did you pick?

pkmin3033

Regileki has the more appealing design to me...and it's speed stat is terrifying. Seriously, I thought it was a typo on Serebii when I saw it. Base 200 Speed?! It's a yellow blob thing, not a goddamn blue hedgehog.

If I had the DLC I'd pick Regileki without hesitation tbh. I've always liked Regis and it's a nice addition.

Years
Regileki has the more appealing design to me...and it's speed stat is terrifying. Seriously, I thought it was a typo on Serebii when I saw it. Base 200 Speed?! It's a yellow blob thing, not a goddamn blue hedgehog.

If I had the DLC I'd pick Regileki without hesitation tbh. I've always liked Regis and it's a nice addition.

OR it's a ball of lightning hence the 200 speed. 😂 I took Regileki, like the design and typing more and it does really well with Tapu Koko.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
your emo phase will never end. it just comes back in your late 20's.

anyway, i went with regieleki. the regi trio (quintet now????) has always been my favorite so i was kind of. not happy to get new ones bc it feels weird and the types are Strange and i don't rly get why they made new ones but like. cool i guess. i find it more plausible that there's a giant ball of electricity than a giant ball of. dragon? lol

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 29, 2020
Regieleki.
I have a burning hatred for Charizard (pun unintended)
Once I noticed the arms on Regidrago looked like Charizard, I could never look at it the same again.
Like, could they leave Charizard out of at least ONE PART of SWSH?

Also, how did Regigigas make Regidrago? Using "dragon essence?" wtf is dragon essence?

Years
Also, how did Regigigas make Regidrago? Using "dragon essence?" wtf is dragon essence?

I'd def like to know more about the lore behind them yeah!

Personally prefer drago. He looks cool and his signature move is awesome. They're both ❤️ though imo!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
That Electric thing with the insanely weird name that they should have called Regilectric instead. Because of it's comically weird spelling, as well as it's ridiculously monstrous speed stat, I see no reason to not vote for it.

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
Regidrago, its design is much better imo and I would take most Dragon types over most Electric types any day

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 1, 2020
Regieleki. I love his design and how he's always bouncing (such a happy boi.)

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 1, 2020
Regieleki.
I have a burning hatred for Charizard (pun unintended)
Once I noticed the arms on Regidrago looked like Charizard, I could never look at it the same again.
Like, could they leave Charizard out of at least ONE PART of SWSH?

Same i dont like charizrd at all

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
I love Regieleki after playing through the games -- The way it hops is just toooooo uwu.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
I actually like Regidrago more, probably because of its color and its signature move. I will admit, it is a weird pokemon though.

Valroxen

Self Proclaimed Trans Poke-Queen
Years
From the moment I saw Regieleki I feel in love with it, its just got such a happy cute little bounce it so adorable yet also just really cool. Regidrago is awesome too but idk there just something about that fantastic design combined with that stupidly high speed stat that makes me love the idea of this shocky ball of joy :3

Back