• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
2021 is fast approaching. although for obvious reasons 2020 was not a good year, there have probably been some good things that happened to people individually. what was the best part of your 2020 (if anything)?

pkmin3033

This year has been better than last year was for me. My contract at work went permanent and I increased my hours to 20, I'm working permanently from home, I hit my savings goal for the year with plenty of time to spare and have been able to add in extra and buy a few things I otherwise wouldn't, I've gotten back into digital art and even though I'm terrible at it I'm enjoying it, and my brother has finally moved out and is settling into his new home this time.

There is still time for things to go wrong, but 2020 is on track to be one of the better years I've had for a while at the moment.

Years
Built my gaming PC that I've dreamed of having for over 7 years. Highlight of the year right there for me.

I'm also quite the home body so lockdown barely ever affected me lol.

Years
Was able to have a great job from January to mid March when we had to close for good, besides those two months is been pretty shit. Living in an area where people are irresponsible and don't really adhere to CoVid regulations, I have been in my home for about 8 months straight. The gym, grocery store, and PetCo are the only times I leave.

Back