• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the Forum

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 13, 2020
Hey All!

Hope everyone is doing ok in the strange times we are experiencing around the world at the moment.

I'm new to the group so wanted to introduce myself! I'm Chris from England - I am building up my Pokemon card collection again, I threw all my originals away when younger!

Looking to gain some knowledge as the cards and Pokemon have come on since I was much younger.

Speak soon!
Chris.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
Nice to meet you! I think everyone has some kind of story about getting rid of their cards when they were younger. As someone who's been interested in the TCG for years now, hopefully you can find the info you're looking for. Good luck on your collection.

Years
All my cards from my youth were fake ones I bought at the back of my elementary school lmao, that's the thing with living in the Philippines (even in malls you aren't guaranteed to get genuine stuff!).

But anyway, welcome to the community my dude! We have a dedicated forum for Pokemon Trading Cards that I'm sure you'll love. I hope you stick around and make lots of friends here! Be seeing you!

Back