• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Risk: Pokémon Edition

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 23, 2007
I made a Team Aqua banner hope you like it!

Riskpkmnbanner.png

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 23, 2007
thanks AK9!Im an ok spriter myself maybe we can make a project out of the thread banner.Both of us can work on it together.

jakex

poketopia king
Years
i love water aqua is for me my pokemon is a mystery, though i have more fire types and dark types

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
no offense but that looks like you just took that off some site and added war in hoenn to it.
alot taken. Im just not as goog as my brother is in,
  • Pokemon
  • Banner making
  • etc.
I just wish i was at my brother's standards.

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
alot taken. Im just not as goog as my brother is in,
  • Pokemon
  • Banner making
  • etc.
I just wish i was at my brother's standards.

Dude, it is kinda true, though; I mean, you even have the categories from another site in the banner O_O

Alright, we need to get this started, it doesn't look like too many more people will be joining for team Magma, and if we drag this out longer, we could actually be losing members...

Action

Rhapsody in Blue
Years
Actually, it's too late for me as it is. I leave for Europe Wednesday evening for 2 weeks - so unless someone feels like taking this over for me, this will have to be bagged.

Anyone who wishes to take over the reins can still be on a team, and should PM me immediately.

Years
O.k. Action put me in charge of things while he's gone so we'll start this thing.

I'll need to have Murderface and ^VAdvancedK9V^ get the votes for their leaders from their respective teams by PM. then PM me with the results.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
dude, sign me up for team magma. fire ftw over water!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
We need 1 more team magma, I counted new applicants and there are 4 after Action's last edit. So one more magma is required.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Wouldnt it be easier and more plausible security-wise if people just posted their votes here out in the open?

Back