• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member username change requests (November) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
December 2018 EDIT
Username change requests are now closed. The next round will open in May 2019.​

--

It's that time again! Username change requests are now open and will run throughout the month of November. Are you interested in a new identity on PC? Then please read read this thread in its entirety and follow the listed rules.

Prior to requesting, remember that we highly discourage the use of multiple accounts on PokéCommunity. Thus, we ask members not create alternate accounts to "reserve" a username they don't want to risk losing to somebody else. It is best to take time to consider whether you truly want to change your username if you are unsure.

To request a new username, please use the following form:

Old username:
New username:
(Any related notes, if any)
Usernames must be 36 characters or less and be appropriate. Capitalization changes will not invoke the limit.

Note that usernames will be changed as they come in. We will not be waiting until the end of the month to change names, so make sure you are set on your new username before posting as it will be changed right when an admin sees it.

If you wish to take an existing username, you may do so if all of the following criteria are met:

1) The account has not logged in for four or more years;
2) The account has not made any posts;
3) The account not does not belong to a banned member;
4) You have at least 100 posts.​

If you're not sure if the name you want is available, feel free to use the username checker (http://www.pokecommunity.com/usernamecheck.php) to verify.

* Supporters are eligible for an extra change per year, outside of the May and November sessions. Please see this thread if you wish to use an extra username change as a supporter.

At the end of the month, this thread will be closed and no more requests will be taken.

And that's all. Happy requesting! Feel free to private message an administrator if you have questions.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Old username: Easy Money Sniper
New username: Hector
Okay, I know that this person has 7 posts, but they haven't been on since 2004 and I doubt they're coming back. Would stealing their username be cool? if not, then

Old username: Easy Money Sniper
New username: Zelgius

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
Old username: Aldo!
New username: Aldo

All requirements are met.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Old Username: Xin
New Username: JJ Styles

Last edited:

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Old name: Major Mcduck
New name: The Foogle

the foogle is my internet persona, and it's a more universal name than just being Ducktales oriented. R.I.P Major Mcduck, we salute you.

Mr Ghost

oh no
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Old Name: Mr Ghost
New Name: Ghost

I don't have 100 posts yet but the account that has this name hasn't been on since 2004 and wasn't active to begin with, so if it's cool I'd like to have the name.

Years
Old Name: Mr Ghost
New Name: Ghost

I don't have 100 posts yet but the account that has this name hasn't been on since 2004 and wasn't active to begin with, so if it's cool I'd like to have the name.

We can't make exceptions for the 100 posts requirement, sadly, as the rules are there for a reason. ): Occasional exceptions can however be made for existing usernames that don't have the needed 0 posts to be claimed (if they're very old, such as the Ghost account) but we ask that members please have the 100 posts necessary to claim before posting. It isn't difficult to reach at all, especially if you post in Pok?mon Trivia and Forum Games. Feel free to respond back once you've hit the requirement -- you still have most of the month!

Others done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back