• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
2.5/10
I didn't like the vocals in this song, rest was ok, I guess...

Acompañeme Civil by Juan Luis Guerra.

Equal Eyes

Happy Up Here
Years

Arma

The Hyena
Years
1/10
Not meaning to be rude or anything, but that was awful.

Saxsymbol - Samba de Liberdade (feat. Lex Empress) (Gregor Salto & Sidney Samson Remix)

Arma

The Hyena
Years
You know, it starts of quite nice. But I really can't appreciate the drums nor the vocals. 1/10

Not your average Hip-Hop
Diversidad - The experience 2010
20 different artists from 12 different countries speaking 8 different languages, funny thing the Dutch rappers only speak English.

Years
4/10 - I like Hip Hop, but more of a Big Boi/The Roots kind of person. Really awesome project, but I'm not incredibly fond of it.

Time to throw some random stuff out there.

You're either a fan of OneRepublic's sound or not. I used to listen to solely classic rock and metal, but this was one of the first bands I listened to when I started to branch out.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
6.5/10 A good song, though not something I usually listen too.

Nach - Efectos Vocales
(intro ends at 0:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back