• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kliq ~ Pro Wrestling Fanclub

Outlier

Haha that promo was somehow less cringe-worthy. R.I.P Sting's dignity. : (

Yeah it was a crazy week for sure. If it comes out that the rumors (and I do stress rumors) about Vince paying off detectives to eliminate evidence against Snuka end up being true then this will become an even bigger scandal than the Benoit tragedy.

Years
When did you start watching wrestling? 2014
Who are your favorite wrestlers of both past and present? The Rock, Ric Flair, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Macho Mandow Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Ryback, Cesaro, Neville, Dean Ambrose, Roman Regins, John Cena, Sting and Randy Orton
Which tag teams and factions rank among your favorites? The Dudley Boyz, The Prime-Time Players and The Lucha Dragons
What are some of your favorite rivalries and angles? Ryback vs. Big Show vs. The Miz
What are your favorite wrestling theme songs? Randy Orton's Voices!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Which tag teams and factions rank among your favorites?
Nexus will always be one of my all-time favorites (their debut was pure amazing, without a doubt), but I'm kind of disappointed as to how they'd ended the stable. They've had an opportunity to have an up-and-coming star in Wade Barret elevate to the top, but they seemed to have failed to capitalize on it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Hello, count me in. Although I lost interest in wrestling altogether, I do still have fond memories of watching and following it religiously in the past.

When did you start watching wrestling?
Wrestlemania 21 - 2005

Who are your favorite wrestlers of both past and present?
Used to be John Cena until I got tired of him c.2007, then it was Matt Hardy til he turned out to be a loser in real life, and then it was CM Punk but he left. I liked Randy Orton for a bit too but got kinda stale.

Which tag teams and factions rank among your favorites?
I was a big fan of The Hardy Boyz.

What are some of your favorite rivalries and angles?
John Cena and JBL was fun for me as a kid. Austin and Rock was legendary. Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian were great too.

What are your favorite wrestling theme songs?
The Hardy Boyz theme, John Cena's Thuganomics theme, Randy Orton's Burn In My Light, CM Punk's This Fire and Cult of Personality, Eddie Guerrero's Gangster Lane theme, among many others that I can't remember.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Night of Champions is right around the corner!

What are your predictions for the matches and who do you want to come out as victors in their matches? :D

Years
Night of Champions is right around the corner!

What are your predictions for the matches and who do you want to come out as victors in their matches? :D

I Predicting that Sting will Defeat Seth Rollins from The WWE World Heavyweight Championship and John Cena will Defeat Seth Rollins from United States Champion and Nikki Bella will Lose her Title and Dudley Boyz will Defeat New Day from Tag Team Championship and Ryback will Defeat Kevin Owens from the Intercontinental Championship!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It looks like Charlotte is our new champion, and I'm kind of glad about that. Hopefully, this'll boost WWE's revolution movement and help things going.

Outlier

I wouldn't have had a problem with Sting losing last night if the last two matches weren't booked so obnoxiously in order to make Cena look vastly superior to Sting and Seth Rollins. Seth went through a long grueling match, lost to Cena cleanly, then received his finisher outside the ring after the match, then somehow he manages to beat Sting cleanly after that all transpired. I can appreciate that Sting got a title shot in the first place at his age but I still have a problem with the way it was booked. They could have at least spaced Seth's two matches apart a bit more in the card. WWE have just been milking his legacy to help sell PPV's and video games without actually treating him with the respect he deserves. Even the tag team win he got on Raw was mostly due to Cena's effort.

Again I have no problem with Sting putting over the younger guys but they've made him look so weak. If he beat Triple H at mania maybe this would all be easier to swallow as a Sting fan, but it just comes off as another attempt to make a legend from WCW look inferior to the top WWE guys.

On a slightly related note I heard that part of the reason Sting hasn't been wearing his trench-coat is because WWE don't want him wearing similar attire to The Undertaker. I guess they don't realize that their similar attire and gimmicks are a huge reason why so many people want to see a match between those two. It's just a dirt sheet rumor but it wouldn't surprise me with the way they treat legends from other companies like second class citizens.

What happened post-match if I may ask? I was so butthurt that I actually quit my stream lol. I was hoping Sheamus would come out then Sting would give him the scorpion deathdrop to sabotage Sheamus's cash-in out of his new-found respect for Seth Rollins. But I wouldn't be surprised if Seth just celebrated in the rings and that's how the PPV was closed out. So lame.

The only solace I took from last night was Jericho returning and seemingly teasing a heel turn. Jericho is my fave but the Y2J gimmick is dated by this point so I'm glad that he appears to be dropping it soon. Jericho from 2008-2010 is probably one of the best heels of all time. Hopefully we get to see him work a meaningful program or two before he retires.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, like I said in a few post back or in the other wrestling thread in General Media... I don't know what the hell they're planning with Sting. I'm surprised that he's actually agreeing to all of this too. Rollins was staggering after his fight with Cena and Sting STILL had a hard time pining him down, wtf WWE. We're not that dumb.

BUT, Sting suffered an injury during the fight, so that explains his performance midway after the match. But Kane is returning and he seems to have a huge grudge against Rollins. Sting & Kane working together? I hope so :v

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Not hearing much pop for Kane kind of ruined his return, in my opinion, even though I understand that he wasn't gone for too long and whatnot.

Years
WWE Live from Madison Square Garden is Coming Tonight at 8:00PM!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Woooot sign me up please! Huge huge HUGEEE mark for HBK, Bálor and Rollins, whilst DX and New Day will be my all-time fave teams/stables. Favourite rivalry is HHH/HBK from 2002 and Jericho and HBK from the tail end of the noughties. I don't really have a favourite wrestler theme song, but I really like the theme songs picked for the PPVs this year - especially the NXT ones!

Whaaaa - that's tonight?! Dammit, I dunno if I'll watch it or not....the main event with Big Show and Lesnar reeks of mediocrity. The Dudleys will probably win the titles. Outside of that, I'd rather not call the outcome.

Back