• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Club Lounge~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Can I make a Criminal Minds fan club?

You don't need advance approval from me to make a club if that's what you're doing. If you have an idea for a club, go on and make it!

Feel free to ask for help by either PMing me or asking here. I'd be more than happy to help out.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
You guys have any ideas for advertising? my club still hasn't got any members

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Well, seeing as you've already advertised here and in your signature, I'm not sure how to advertise more, other than to wait for the new members.

FCG isn't really known for popularity, so don't expect that you will get members that quickly. It might take days, or even a month without a member joining. If you really need to spread your club out, try asking Cadance about it. She would know what to do with your situation.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Waiting for members, blogging (if you have a blog), and advertising in your signature are good ways to show off your club, even posting it in here helps as well. I also contacted a social media moderator to boost up the section in general so that way the LP fan clubs can get more exposure. I'm also really excited about the rise of those clubs, so it is very encouraged.

GoldfishHorde said:
Haven't seen anything like it out there, so would anybody be interested in a Paper Mario Series Club?
I would suggest a general Super Mario FC, since covering a game series in would be a bit too narrow. However, if you can come up with a few discussion topics to start with, and/or if you can do live gaming discussion, then I don't see that as a problem and it would be a good club to start. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys, I'd like to remind all club owners that you have the option to get your club featured on the forum index splash. From the prev. announcement:

~Featured Club!
Want to put your fan club on the spotlight, but all your advertising methods are up in the air? You can request to advertise your fan club right on the FC&G Forum Splash! Plain and simple, send me a PM (no VMs, please) with your link to the club, and I'll be sure to add it on the splash. However, in order to have your club featured, it must meet one of the following requirements:
~Your club must have at least 50 posts, or 2 pages.
~Your club must be active for at least 2 months
~(Optional Requirement) Your club may have a club emblem included.​
All "featured club" advertisements will last 1-2 weeks depending on the volume of requests.

(prev. asked for 100 posts or 4 pages, I slashed that rule in half)

I'll be doing a featured club starting next week for one of mine, but if anyone submits one before then, I'll be sure to put it on there before Monday.

I'm going to be working on the Top Gear fan club sometime this weekend, since I'm free and all...and if my internet can behave, of course. lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
oooo, I'd love to see an F1 Fan Club (Fernando Alonso/Lewis Hamilton fan here!). Better generate some discussion since we're nearing the end of the season though!

However, I think a general motorsports club is something I'd like to go for. Combining the top four motorsports (NASCAR, Indycar, F1, MotoGP), but at the same time it coooould get pretty broad and it would wind up becoming a gigundo discussion thread. I've attempted to try the NASCAR FC but it didn't work. That's just aside the point though.

Oh, and if you haven't done so, the NCAA Football Fan Club is here. I know there are peeps that like college football out there! MATT.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Can we have a club for the 90's cartoons from Disney? I mean, do you think it would get much attention? I know there's one for Nick shows and such though. I don't want to make it and not have it get much attention.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
You could always just make a club for 90's cartoons in general. Having it a little more broad would let it get a lot more attention I'd think.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Ooor, just post in the Disney Fan Club. To be honest, I don't get why you need to separate 90s shows with the general channel. Imo, it kinda sounds like making a Megaman Battle Network fanclub instead of a Megaman Fan Club, or a Pokemon Anime FC instead of a Pokemon Fanclub :x

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hmmm, here's the problem though: Since we already have a 90's Nickelodeon FC, it would probably make sense to create a general club about 90's Disney. The Disney Fan Club encompasses the 90's part as well as classic movies and the current era, although there hasn't been much of a mention or two on that particular subject.

90's Cartoons in general is already broad as it is. xD

But don't make it exclusively for "cartoons" add other non-cartoon shows from that era, and from that channel as well. It'll make your club light up a little.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys! I'm working on something suuuuuper awesome for the month of October, which is why I've been working "behind the scenes" lately. Stay tooned on October 1!~ also hectic work schedule has something to do with it as well yuck

Also, is it too early to put forth a Red Band Society fan club? Anyone watched the show yet? I need to watch ep. 2!

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Man! There must not be very many Chuggaaconroy fans here. there's been only two people who have signed up for my Chuggaaconroy club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If anyone hasn't had the chance to join CLUB NIGHTMARE, do it! I just started a brand new discussion, and going to put a new set of music there.

Really loving the success of Club Nightmare so far! Think right now it's a good time to think of building a Holiday Club in December. :D y/y??

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
No need to punch yourself like that, really. It's not because your clubs are failing, it's due to the lack of interest in members. Clubs that have been made here have a chance of being successful, all it's missing is the group of members that are interested! What other club are you thinking of opening this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back