• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Day gifts

Years
  • Age 43
  • U.K.
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
I hope everyone is having an amazing Valentine's Day! Did any one get any amazing gifts? My amazing other half got me a sega mega drive...retro gaming!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i got candy from my grandma, so that was lit. i also got candy from my mom so that's lit too. other than that i got nothing else but i don't mind. vday is sort of overrated to me anyways. at least we get discount candy tomorrow.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Not really. I tried to text my bf yesterday, but he never responded back to me. ;o; I just hope nothing is wrong with his phone again. :S We didn't have money enough to go out for anything... but my mom did make me a card with my gel pens and pink paper. XD

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
As corny as it sounds; I had an awful day yesterday, so just coming home to see my GF was enough to cheer me up.

Also, she loved the plush Vulpix I bought her. She went all red and cried hahaha

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Bought my bf a Waluigi Amiibo and some Skylanders figurines. Also bought him chocolate covered strawberries and a giant card

He bought me a giant cake, Crash 3, and flowers.

Sirfetch’d

I got some candy from work :3 That is about it though. Not in a relationship right now so the day wasn't really anything special for me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My aunt got me a box of chocolate, a nice card, and one of the Pusheen surprise boxes. Mom got me some candy and gift cards for food. I've yet to see what my boyfriend got me, but I got him an Espeon Valentine's mug and a cupid Pusheen plush. :)

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
*Plays "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin* I got a whole lotta nothing.

Years
Boy did I! I received a box full of different Pokemon plushies I had on my wish list-- fresh from the pokemon center. There's a Dragonite here, Treecko, Celebi and more, I opened a treasure trove! I had a sublime Valentine's Day! In return I gave my loved one memberships, books and dvd box sets. We watched cheesy romance movies together and I served fruit pudding. This was the best day I have had all year. Valentine's Day is my favorite or second favorite holiday-- I love Halloween too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I came home from school and watched toy story.

I didn't even remember it was Valentines Day until I got online tonight.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
For once, I wasn't alone and it has been amazing. I didn't get a gift, but it's not important. I am happy anyways, we played some games together and had a laugh. :)

Back