• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Years
in other news, I think I have a new favorite muse girl! i fell in love with Printemps recently, and really love Hanayo after listening to Puwa Puwa-O a hundred times. heh. I've also picked EN SIF back up and will be adding people who left their codes here ~

Wake Up, Girls! looked cool until I saw the PV. not a big fan of the art style, and I'm not into male idol/band series as much so those are out =( gonna look into the rest! anything with im@s is a for sure watch.

edit: finished Cinderella Girls completely whew!!

Last edited:
Years
The runner-up for the Masters division also wore a Riko shirt.

Nice!

Speaking of Riko, guess whose Alter figure is now available for pre-order?

Spoiler:

Years
She is the world to me, and I am so throwing money at this. Now I'd just like to own a Dia figure and maybe also You, so life can be complete... ♡

Years
She is the world to me, and I am so throwing money at this. Now I'd just like to own a Dia figure and maybe also You, so life can be complete... ♡

Unfortunately it looks like the only place we in the west can currently get one is through a proxy buyer because the lone international seller is sold out. :( It's a 7-11 exclusive in Japan.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Okay, so, the Uta no Prince-sama game & The Idolmaster Side M Live on Stage game are both out now. (And both were released on the same day.) Too bad I can't play either of them, tho. :') Rip.

Also, did anyone hear about the perfect dream project girls having a seiyuu announcement on the 21st, because this is all I can find for it.

Now I wonder if... the nine girls in PDP will have songs added to SIF or get an anime after Aqours or something?

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Okay, so, the Uta no Prince-sama game & The Idolmaster Side M Live on Stage game are both out now. (And both were released on the same day.) Too bad I can't play either of them, tho. :') Rip.
You can if you want to. How else can we play JP and Deresute.

Also, did anyone hear about the perfect dream project girls having a seiyuu announcement on the 21st, because this is all I can find for it.
I hope one of them is voiced by Aimi. I haven't heard much of her as Julia, but I love the energy she gives to Kasumi. Her voice is just so genki and nice to listen to imo.

Now I wonder if... the nine girls in PDP will have songs added to SIF or get an anime after Aqours or something?
Depends on how far they're taking PDP, tbh. If they're popular enough, I don't see why not.

Last edited:
Years
Shizuku from PDP is my essence. She is so cuuute!

On another note, I just bought the UR pack in SIF EN and I am one happy camper. Chose Rin as my random UR.

Spoiler:

Then there's my SIF JP pull a few days ago..

Spoiler:

My pretties they gorgeous!! Yes, I am very dedicated towards LL and SIF ok.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
DID EVERYONE HEAR ABOUT BANG DREAM GETTING AN ENGLISH SERVER BECAUSE IT WAS ANNOUNCED TODAY!

Well... I do know they're Bushiroad specific, but I do hope, since they're getting voice actresses, they'll get at least one sort of song or anime episode...

Janna, congrats on pulling Cheer Rin! I used to have Cheer Honoka on my old en, but that acct is gone...
(My sister and I have Cheer Rin and Cheer Honoka cosplay, tho)

Last edited:
Years
thanks <3

DID EVERYONE HEAR ABOUT BANG DREAM GETTING AN ENGLISH SERVER BECAUSE IT WAS ANNOUNCED TODAY!

and yess! this is my favorite band app game by a long shot haha. I already play JP, but I'd love to try EN when it comes out this year!!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Tomorrow is Kotori's birthday. Anyone going to scout in her step up box?
I bought 26 gems, had 2, so I just need two more so I can do it. Currently can't get anymore since I exhausted all my methods to get gems.

My sister pulled three Kotorii URs from her step up box. :| I now hate her.

Last edited:
Years
Don pls share <3 Those are very cute!

@Pala I want to, but I'm trying to save. Already spent a good $120 or so on SIF these last two weeks and I'm trying to conserve for the inevitable Riko UR that's next in line for JP SIF and their Wonderland set.

edit: congrats to your sis too! Dang so lucky.

Last edited:
Back