• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ahh, Pokemon Rumble Blast is fun~ I really wish I didn't have ruddy scholarship stuff to work on.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>The Voices Of A Distant Star
>Paperback
>German
>£6.40

>The Voices Of A Distant Star
>Paperback
>English
>£33.99

1322531258478.jpg

>Greentexting on PC
>Why?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

My recent haircut, new larger glasses and new clothes make me feel like a combination of hipster and awkward.
Awkward is mostly the hair's doing.

...It's not greentexting if it isn't actually green, Lapras. Try again.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's not that bad. At least it's visible.

/trying to figure out how Spot Pass works for Pokedex 3D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I do like yellow, but I prefer blue and indigo more. Besides, yellow's psychological effect has a much more negative outcome than blue's :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm with Pokey in using the default font color. It's just much easier. I'll stick with my Segoe UI though. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I used to match my font color with my theme, but now I just stick with a color I like using ^^

Pffffft, why must most of you be essay competitions, scholarships.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

/pfffft had to do a quick search on ANN just to confirm my suspicions, but looks like I was right!

Younger Gray does in fact share Eri Kitamura with Aquarius and Cana, as well as Sayaka Miki~ Older (well, present time) Gray is voiced by Yuuichi Nakamura (Tomoya, that protag. dude from Oreimo, etc.), who, last I checked, is male. And as we all know, it's rare that a male voices a female while it's not so rare that a female voices a male, especially if said male is young/short/a bishounen/etc.

...Pfffft I should be concentrating on other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back