• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shhmew

Years
Ahaha, I really enjoyed that episode a lot. Was very amusing.

Also, after watching an episode with my boyfriend... he actually agreed to watch more, and actually seemed interested. (He'd never admit he's a brony though)

And I can't tell if he likes Pinkie Pie or not. Sometimes he'll laugh at what she does, other times he'll be like "oh my god shut up."

xD

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks are a ago.

To be released in the autumn.

http://family-room.ew.com/2014/02/13/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-rainbow-rocks/

S04, E16
Air Date: March 1, 2014
Synopsis: Fluttershy tries to help magical creatures, but soon finds herself tending to their every need.

Teaser for the episode on saturday.

Capture.PNG

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Goodness gracious! A sequel!! I was hoping for one to come soon...but not in the form of Bratz though, because that just seems like it :( However, that means new songs and new music from the movie, and to add to our playlist...so hopefully it's as good as the original one. ~

I think Fluttershy will be just fine on Saturday's episode.

Shhmew said:
Ahaha, I really enjoyed that episode a lot. Was very amusing.

Also, after watching an episode with my boyfriend... he actually agreed to watch more, and actually seemed interested. (He'd never admit he's a brony though)

And I can't tell if he likes Pinkie Pie or not. Sometimes he'll laugh at what she does, other times he'll be like "oh my god shut up."

xD

That's pretty much the first sign of his conversion to brony. haha. He's in a stage of denial, which later comes to anger and eventually...acceptance. "Yes, I am a brony. Don't hate & stuff." Seems like you're converting him at the right speed. xD

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
Well, here we go again. A sequel for the worst thing we've ever seen from G4. I think it's time to play a birthday game in celebration for EqG2.
Spoiler:

Shhmew

Years
Equestria Girls is getting a sequel?

I actually didn't mind the movie, when I first saw it I was like "They turn into people?! Seriously??" but after giving it a chance I even rather liked it. Though... I figured they'd become ponies again and that would be that. Is going to the human world going to become a normal occurrence? .-. Didn't Celestia say something about the portal only opening once every whatever years? huh.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The main dilemma about the Equestria Girls movies is that the majority of the brony fandom disliked it because they automatically assumed that after the movie they would stick to human form and never return to pony form. It was proven that they did go back, but still, most bronies didn't want to believe that. It's sad to hear, because in my personal opinion I really liked Equestria Girls and I thought it was well written and well put-together. The good thing about it is that it's a "side" show, meaning it might not have a lot of correlation towards the main show. Just remember that marketing purposes (aka toys, merchandise for girls) is the main reason why they exist.

I'm a little hesitant that they will be putting a band together, just like how other doll series have done, but again...it's marketing. Hasbro wants more dinero.

Shhmew

Years
Happy Hearts and Hooves day everypony!

The biggest issue I personally heard from others when Equestria Girls was first released was that they are becoming exactly like other shows for young girls, giving body images to characters small children (particularly females) adored. Just like other shows for young girls such Bratz, they're portraying every character as ridiculously thin and beautiful. Apparently, one of the reasons parents love My Little Pony so much is because the characters are ponies, and the only way children can relate to them is through personality and hobbies and stuff like that. But when they were turned into humans, they all had the same unrealistic, tall, stick-thin body types that can potentially damage a young girl's self esteem.

I don't really know about the truth in that, but that's what I heard. .-.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hearts & Hooves Day cards for everyone!~

Spoiler:

As a tradition, later on I'm gonna watch the Hearts & Hooves Day episode. :D

& I agree! That's also the main reason why a lot of fans are turning away.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Well, here we go again. A sequel for the worst thing we've ever seen from G4. I think it's time to play a birthday game in celebration for EqG2.
Spoiler:
It's saddening that these bronies still have no idea that they will never be together with Twilight Sparkle, because she is fictional and a horse.

I'm wondering how Sunset Shimmers will be implanted in the sequel.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I heard about the sequel! Pretty interesting--seems to be connected to Rainbow Power.

Also Filli Vanilli is looking great. I'm prepared to shed sixty million tears tomorrow. And I wonder if Sunset Shimmer is "reformed" this time. I doubt it, though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Speaking of Rainbow Power (probs not gonna spoil it since it's out already!)

Target has a TON of Rainbow Power merchandise out right now. Most of the Crystal Power/Princess Twilight/Equestria Girls movie merch are now on clearance and most of it is going out...fast. The new pony figures has glittery hair and their cutie marks are shiny. They also have brand new Equestria Girls dolls that are related to the new sequel coming soon.

Everfree News has a list of all toys coming soon or now available in stores, the majority of them I recognized at Target.

Speaking of news (lol), gonna add a news section in the OP.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
It's saddening that these bronies still have no idea that they will never be together with Twilight Sparkle, because she is fictional and a horse.

I'm wondering how Sunset Shimmers will be implanted in the sequel.
Best not to start on that m8. Opens up a whole can of worms if people decide to argue about it.

Hopefully they write her in as a horrible person that tries to act nice.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Disney Princess Fluttershy episode:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
what the hay lmao.

Spoiler:

is it just me or is season 4 getting even more crazier and crazier by the episode? or is it just Pinkie? lmao

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Next episode will be "Twilight Time". And I just read the description that it's not ANOTHER Twilight episode that's about her "obsession with time" or anything like that. It's actually a Cutie Mark Crusaders episode. About time we see an episode featuring Twilight's interaction with the CMCs.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Filli Vanilli! An episode that I can write up a review for without having to do research! Let's get to it.

Spoiler:

Shhmew

Years
Filli Vanilli is probably my favorite of the fourth season ^_^

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back