• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Flaming Grace: The Return! Update! 8/26/17 ALPHA HAS BEEN DROPPED!

How would you feel about a complete overhaul for Flaming Grace?

• No, This patch is good enough.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Because it would be a long time to re-do EVERYTHING.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Hello, everyone. Welcome to the presentation of my newest formation of Pokemon flaming grace! Anywho, lets get on with the presentation.

This new addition of Pokemon Flaming Grace will include:

• [*]Gyms revamped!
    [*]Gen 7 pokemon, Alola included!
    [*]Offical Documentation!
    [*]Pokemon Changed/Reworked!
    [*]All pokemon obtainable! ( Excluding legendaries for now).
    [*] Revamped trainers!

HELP WANTED, SCRIPTWRITERS NEEDED

An Alpha should be released soon, not gonna have a release date but we are expecting within the first week of june,

^ Okay that above was one of the biggest lies i have ever told and I am here to apologize for that,
But anyway, this is the start of the update post! I will be posting every aspect of the rom I am currently doing, So, here we go!

------------------------------------------Updates--------------------------------------------------
0.1: Progress of the rom begins, inserted changes VIA document. ?
0.2: Changed Gym Leaders and Elite 4 pokemon to add more difficulty. ?
0.3: Corrected some incorrect abilities/ Added abilities to pokemon that had none ?
0.4: Changed trade and impossible evolution. ?
0.5: Added more pokemon changes, Add in wild pokemon, drop alpha release. ?
0.6: Edit EVERY pokemon Trainer to fit into the game
0.7: Add in Scripted events, Gift pokemon.
0.8: Attempt to change any known bugs
0.9: Attempt to fix Mega evolution.
1.0: Release Game, more pokemon changes.
1.1 Release game, adding in legendary/static events.
------------------------------------------End--------------------------------------------------

HELP WANTED, SCRIPTWRITERS NEEDED, SPRITE EDITORS NEEDED, CRY EDITORS NEEDED

Play with your emulator volume OFF: Crys in the game aren't working as intended, so I need to fix this asap.
Save OFTEN: Some sprites aren't working as intended, and may crash the game.

------------------------------------------------------------Links-------------------------------------------------------------------------

0.5 MediaFire Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vzglbdg5k8qhjd3/Flaming Grace 802 0.5.ups

0.6 DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uqwizmenbqzzw4z/Flaming Grace 802 0.6.ups

0.6.5 DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/q7pp41re3e68okb/Flaming Grace 802 0.6.5.ups

https://www.mediafire.com/?908ri60nwy1ohvm Here is a download link to the word doc, If you don't have it, here is a paste bin: https://pastebin.com/4sWPC6TS After looking at it, here is a feed back page on helping me to improve the changes : https://goo.gl/forms/68OeaNtsKkWyOyqm1

All credit goes to PokeFreaks 1400 pokemon fire red patch.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
HELP WANTED, SCRIPTWRITERS NEEDED
An Alpha should be released soon, not gonna have a release date but we are expecting within the first week of june,

^ Okay that above was one of the biggest lies i have ever told and I am here to apologize for that,
But anyway, this is the start of the update post! I will be posting every aspect of the rom I am currently doing, So, here we go!

------------------------------------------Updates--------------------------------------------------
0.1: Progress of the rom begins, inserted changes VIA document. ✔
0.2: Changed Gym Leaders and Elite 4 pokemon to add more difficulty. ✔
0.3: Corrected some incorrect abilities/ Added abilities to pokemon that had none ✔
0.4: Changed trade and impossible evolution. ✔
0.5: Added more pokemon changes, Add in wild pokemon, drop alpha release.
0.6: Edit EVERY pokemon Trainer to fit into the game
0.7: Add in Scripted events, Gift pokemon.
0.8: Attempt to change any known bugs
0.9: Attempt to fix Mega evolution.
1.0: Release Game, more pokemon changes.
1.1 Release game, adding in legendary/static events.
------------------------------------------End--------------------------------------------------

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
UPDATE: 0.5 MediaFire Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vzglbdg5k8qhjd3/Flaming Grace 802 0.5.ups

The alpha has offically launched to open alpha, there are a lot of bugs, my suggestion is to save BEFORE, an AFTER Every event.

And what I mean by every event I mean by EVERY event. Beat team rocket after mt.moon? Save. Beat your rival at the nugget bridge? Save. Beat Misty? Save.
Anywho you get the Idea.

KNOWN BUGS: Pokemon Crys aren't implemented, some may even crash the game, If I were you I would stay away from pokemon that learn hyper voice.

Some Mega evolutions are bugged, Some abilities are bugged.

YOU GET RUNNING SHOES AT THE START OF THE GAME, TALK TO THE GIRL AT THE TOP OF PALLET TOWN, AND SHE'LL GIVE THEM TO YOU.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
what does this game offer as content?

Gyms revamped!
Gen 7 pokemon, Alola included!
Offical Documentation!
Pokemon Changed/Reworked!
All pokemon obtainable! ( Excluding legendaries for now).
Revamped trainers! (Not implimented yet, probably gonna be a bit before I release 0.6)
Most pokemon obtainable.
Increased difficulty.
Mega Evolution ( Even though some of them don't work properly )

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Shouldn't you have tested the demo before releasing it?

I have, Mostly everything work and is working properly. Just a few small changes here and there, nothing too major.

The title ALPHA is just so people can play it without waiting to long.

You should be able too play through it without anything crashing.

But as I said you can't trust some patches and somethings aren't implemented correctly. ( Like the pokemon cries etc )

So with that warning, you should know to play cautiously.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
So to get the national Pokedex is the same way as in normal Fire red?
(Cathing 60 Kanto mons?)

Yes, but I have changed the coding in the game where it is possible to evolve without the national dex.

http://prntscr.com/g6xk61 Here is a note pad of how to evolve everything.

If it's not by level up, try a moon stone or a stone that represents that type.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
Love this game Love 7th pokemon!
Thanks for made this cool hack. But there's some bug because this is alpha.
It looks sometimes meeting aloran forms makes game freeze. Yes, Battle Giovanni in silph company make freeze because of his aloran dugtrio.
And 7th gen pokemon cannot learn any tm or hm.
I cannot wait to watch complete version of this game!

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Love this game Love 7th pokemon!
Thanks for made this cool hack. But there's some bug because this is alpha.
It looks sometimes meeting aloran forms makes game freeze. Yes, Battle Giovanni in silph company make freeze because of his aloran dugtrio.
And 7th gen pokemon cannot learn any tm or hm.
I cannot wait to watch complete version of this game!

Try turning off the game volume and then try fighting it.

http://prntscr.com/gdm2b5 is a better example. But thank you very much!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 9, 2023
Looks promising. What can we expect in terms of post game content?
And what about TM's and items? New ones including the originals?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Looks promising. What can we expect in terms of post game content?
And what about TM's and items? New ones including the originals?

For now It's using mr.DS fire red patch so choice items life orb evolite and black sludge are in the game.

As for post game content I have a separate story line planned out but I need a really good script editor.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Yes, but I have changed the coding in the game where it is possible to evolve without the national dex.

http://prntscr.com/g6xk61 Here is a note pad of how to evolve everything.

If it's not by level up, try a moon stone or a stone that represents that type.

Oh, thanks.
But my question was concerning about trading with myself the alolan starters. I have 3 save states with a good nature for one EACH. (Not getting lucky getting good nature's for all 3 on one save)

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Oh, thanks.
But my question was concerning about trading with myself the alolan starters. I have 3 save states with a good nature for one EACH. (Not getting lucky getting good nature's for all 3 on one save)

Hmm... I am not sure about trading, I am sorry. But yeah you gotta get the national dex the original way, I think I may change this in the upcoming patch when I complete the trainer pokemon where you get it with the pokedex, But I was unsure if it would crash the game or not.

You could try it and tell me on how it works out.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Hello there. I got an Alolan Sandshrew near Lavender.
Is the Ice stone available to evolve it?
Hoping for a yes so I can run a team with both Sandslashes.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Hello there. I got an Alolan Sandshrew near Lavender.
Is the Ice stone available to evolve it?
Hoping for a yes so I can run a team with both Sandslashes.

It evolves by level up, I think at a regular level.

Actually I just checked and the evolution is glitched and it evolves into regular sandslash.

Edit: Thought About releaseing the update to fix this but not all the trainers are done, this should be released by Thursday at the latest, but I'll try and get it out thursday or tomorrow.

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
It evolves by level up, I think at a regular level.

Actually I just checked and the evolution is glitched and it evolves into regular sandslash.

Edit: Thought About releaseing the update to fix this but not all the trainers are done, this should be released by Thursday at the latest, but I'll try and get it out thursday or tomorrow.

No probs bro.
Being a major update (the trainers teams) I think everyone (including me) can wait.

Back