• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

today is the last day you can ever spend money

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
this is just a really messed up question lmao

Probably new shoes and clothes and have a wardrobe set for life. Clothes are more important than anything else really.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Ooh! I like this. I'm actually screwed though because I have only 300 dollars and that won't last long. However, I kinda of want to know more- why can't we spend money anymore? Are we finally living under a communist regime where everything is provided for us?
Anyway, I'l assume that's not the case and we're living like we always did, just unable to spend money.
I guess there wouldn't be a point to working since I can't use the money I earn, so I'll become a shut in. I guess i'll just buy 250 dollars worth of cheap, but relatively healthy food that'll last me a few months and wont go bad and then use the rest for other essentials?
But then what happens?? I can't spend anymore on food so am I going to die?! AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Years
unlimited pancakes at ihop, maybe. i suppose i'd buy some seeds, soil, manuals, and fertilizer to start a small garden for myself if it came down to it.

pkmin3033

sVsTDdi.gif

OK, now that I've got that out of my system...

I'd invest all of my money in a portfolio and hire someone to spend my money for me and buy me whatever I needed, because how else am I going to survive?

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
Years
I have just Rs. 2000 or approximate $30 and I am confused between what I should buy, shouldI buy a smart watch :p or books on computer languages. I need both at the same time and then I was saving it for a Computer accessory. I am so greedy :p

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I would buy as much music as possible from my Amazon "buy list", as I call my wishlist.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Cat food. Gotta make sure they survive for as long as possible, else they'll probably eat me.

Years
Buy valuables and essentials: precious stones and metals, foodstuffs. Then I can trade them for other things I might need. Barter system, yo.

Back