• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2017
You must find a guy in the pokemon mansion on cinnabar. He says that he let you now with the ship to gym.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
my game is stuck i cannot move ahead tried many times to get it right but its not working
I am stuck in goldenrod city game center

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
after lavaridge townu need to head back to petalburg city to fight norman

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
Shouldn't you be able to reset your Pikachu's (or any other Pokemons) level when you start a new region? Or is there a way and i just haven't found it yet?

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
really enjoying this so far. good job OP. i'm in sinnoh right now

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 16, 2017
Sorry again guys...
I beat Paul in the first full battle against him, after winning the 7th badge. Where do I have to go now?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
There is a place in route 210 .... my game froze there and i am unable to move tried several methods but all in vain... The guard pushes u till the end of the cliff but does not end it he keep pushing u till the game freezes .. I have sent this bug to the creator he is investigating what exactly happened .

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
anyone can help me out with completing the pokedex? i've been getting a little annoyed at figuring out how to evolve slowpoke into slowking and scyther into scizors. tried having them hold onto to the items and leveling them up to around level 45-50 yet no luck. anyone got a tip?

Back