• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV shows you're currently watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Call me lame, but I just finished HTTYD Race to the Edge, now that the 6th and final season was dropped a little early (yesterday)

Kinda sad it's over. Happy they used the word "hell" in the final episode though! Good to know they knew of more mature watchers.

More sad because all that's left for the series is the third movie that is going to kill me based on what the director has said and leaks.

Sigh...

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
As evidenced by my posts elsewhere on the site, I have been binge watching The Great British Bake Off on Netflix.

Years
For shows that are airing (or recently aired) there's Star Trek Discovery (get to the end of the season, it's worth it), Agents of SHIELD (always feels like it's about to jump the shark, but still fun), The Ancient Magus' Bride (good), Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card (adorable), Star Wars Rebels (fun), and The Good Place (hilarious).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Right now my sister and I are kinda in the middle of watching random NCIS episode since she got into a "mood". But other than that when I'm chilling by myself I've been rewatching a ton of the My Little Pony: Equestria Girls things no thanks to the latest special throwing me into this hellhole again hahah. Other things I'm watching is Star vs the Forces of Evil and Miraculous Ladybug though the former I need to catch up on and the latter I'm waiting for the next episode or when the first part of season 2 is finally out of netflix.

Oh, and there's also Brooklyn 99 that we're casually rewatching when someone else is using our Netflix account.

Years
The show I've been watching the most of lately is Poirot.

But, I've also been watching Queer Eye, Chopped, House Hunters, RuPaul's Drag Race [All Stars 3 and also the Thailand version WHICH IS AMAZING].

And...I often rewatch Parks & Rec, Community, and 30 Rock.

[And I will be watching SU when it comes back next month!!!]

~kaito~

baby really hurt me
Years
survivor 36 (usa)
big brother 6 (canada)
riverdale (season 2)
the voice (season 14)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm like 100 years late to the party but I started The Office on Netflix. It's actually pretty funny.

I'm also watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix also. Definitely would recommend.

Sirfetch’d

Nothing currently but I binged the new season of Santa Clarita Diet and it was fantastic. I laughed the entire way through and they have set themselves up for a great potential 3rd season. I absolutely recommend this show if you want a comedic spin on a zombie outbreak.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Aaaand of course I still haven't finished Once Upon a Time or Star Trek Voyager. Shows with more than 6 seasons seem to have a curse on me... How on earth did I manage to finish True Blood??
I seriously still haven't finished these ._. but I watch them both every now and then hahaha. I think I'm on the last season of OUAT now at least, and on the 6th of Voyager.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2018
Friend talks about this all the time. I haven't seen anything Dragon Ball in quite a bit.

You should watch it! Start with the Goku Black saga, before that is just movies and the series wasnt that good, but after Black it became really good :)

I've watching La Casa de Papel aswell, never knew it could be so good :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back