• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ok so I saw this on my Facebook feed and I'm questioning if it's legit or not.
Spoiler:

If it's real then what is it supposed to be?

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Spoiler:

oh yeah we saw this a few days ago. I don't remember it being confirmed fake or not. I still think its fake.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Well both Onix and Swablu lost their Rock and Normal-types respectively, when evolving into Steelix and Altaria...so it's possible...

Yes but neither had the possibility of the secondary type being made the primary type. Which would be the case if Togetic and Togekiss becoming Fairy/Flying after Togepi was Normal/Fairy. The Primary type is being replaced with the Secondary type and then a new secondary type is being added in upon evolution.

I really don't see them doing anything with Togepi because of this confusion. Too much changing on that one Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Spoiler:

It could be a screenshot from a different game, probably? Either that, or it may be just another picture edited with Photoshop. If it is real, then I'm expecting this to be some sort of a new ghost- and dark-type Pokémon. It reminds me a bit about Sableye, so perhaps it could be its evolution? If they do end up introducing this Pokémon though, then I could see people causing some issues due to its skin color, just like they did with Jynx back in the day. D:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Yes but neither had the possibility of the secondary type being made the primary type. Which would be the case if Togetic and Togekiss becoming Fairy/Flying after Togepi was Normal/Fairy. The Primary type is being replaced with the Secondary type and then a new secondary type is being added in upon evolution.

I really don't see them doing anything with Togepi because of this confusion. Too much changing on that one Pokemon.
Maybe they'll make Togepi Fairy/Normal changing it's primary type to the ever present Fairy...it won't be that confusing in that case.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Maybe they'll make Togepi Fairy/Normal changing it's primary type to the ever present Fairy...it won't be that confusing in that case.

The others all had Fairy tagged on as a secondary type. It stands to reason that Togepi will get the same treatment as none have been retyped. They've only had the Fairy type slapped on.

Years
The others all had Fairy tagged on as a secondary type. It stands to reason that Togepi will get the same treatment as none have been retyped. They've only had the Fairy type slapped on.
You got a point...also looking back Magneton's lines had Steel simply slapped on rather than it becoming Primary...

Maybe Togepi will be an exception and become pure Fairy...

Years

You know, if I retyped Togepi's line I'd make the evolved forms Fairy/Flying because Togetic and Togekiss clearly fly don't they? I noticed all the previous gen Pokemon that were retyped so far just had Fairy slapped on with their existing type, and they were all pure-typed beforehand.

I knew that Magnemite's line weren't going to stay pure Electric when 2nd Gen came out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Ok my reaction as i read the list:
Ok starter evolutions, not bad.
Werm, Kakcunne and Beah? Best names ever omg (at this point i still believed)
OK WHY SO MANY FLABEBES WITH DIFFERENT ACCENTS THIS IS GOING TO CONFUSE ME SO MUCH.
Fufroufrou ok im just done.
There is a toilet with legs? Ok no, this is where i knew it was fake, i dont know why it took me this long to realize but whatever.
Oh would you look at that the toilet evolves into a GOLDEN TOILET k.
Dedenchu ok no. JUST NO.
First toilet, now a cell phone pokemon... wow.
OK A HURRICANE CANDYFLOSS MONSTER I SUDDENLY LIKE THIS LOL
Idiot, whoever made this has revealed a new pokemon called 'Flygon'. Omg... how faker could this get.
OKAY FOR GODS SAKE, THERE IS NOW A DOLLAR POKEMON
NOW A BLOODY TAMBOURINE POKEMON
Now a fire pony i havent heard that one before...

I'm just done guys.
Just.
Done.

I feel sorry for you.... As soon as I opened the link I could tell it was fake. You my friend need to work on not being gullible.

Years
Anymore rumors flying around? Two weeks from now people in the eastern hemisphere will be getting their copies...or will be close to. Can't beleive we're so close...yet it sort of feels distant at the same time.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Spoiler:

Serebii doesnt call it false.Kinda surprising since it has been a day.

So so far we have the following Rumors:
Mega Scizor
The whole 75% is true rumor
The pokemon japanese names which are correct
Clefairy fairy type
Our friendly rival gives us its fully evolved starter.

Years
Serebii doesnt call it false.Kinda surprising since it has been a day.

So so far we have the following Rumors:
Mega Scizor
The whole 75% is true rumor
The pokemon japanese names which are correct
Clefairy fairy type
Our friendly rival gives us its fully evolved starter.

The friend that gives us his starter his part of the pokebeach rumor("the whole 75% is true rumor")

Years
No no 75% true!Serebii still doesnt have it as false.
But can someone explain what exactly was the whole admitting thing?
From what i understood some random girl said that it was hers and that they were fake???
Yes. The girl though finally admitted that the Pokebeach Rumors weren't hers and all her additions were fake...she wrote that too in her apology.

Back