• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most physically painful experience

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Guys, don't judge me for this. My ADHD has a huge part in why I lost my teeth, along with other personal reasons. :x

Anyway, I had all my teeth pulled twice. The first time was partial because my insurance is really stupid. I had the rest of them pulled out not long after the others. I don't really know if it counts because it wasn't really that bad or anything. I do really well with not having any teeth. My stupid insurance stopped covering for dentures, and they most definitely won't cover implants. -____-;

Years
Wait was there a reason all your adult teeth got pulled? I mean unless they're like rotting I can't really see why?

Bay

Years
My most painful experience was when I dropped one of the drawers onto my big toe. There was a big bruise and my toenail broke in half. My mom wrapped a bandage around it and I would have to keep changing every few hours or so. I didn't go see a doctor for it, but I did went to my elementary school nurse after the pain got bad at one point and gave me new bandages.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
I am a pretty lanky and agile guy, but that doesn't prevent stupid decisions. It's fall. It's cold. I was in high-school. When I was younger my family had horses, and it was the day of the week that we got hay. We used an old GMC to get the stuff from A to B, but it was my job to get it off the truck and pass it to whoever was helping. There was one left, and I thought it would be a good idea to jump onto the tail-gate with no hands. Of course, the leaves on the ground had other ideas, I didn't get the height I needed, and I proceeded to smash my left knee into the tail-gate. I gashed it open and it hurt like hell, but I was too embarrassed to tell anyone how bad it was. Thankfully my knee recovered after a few weeks... The scar is still there though.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
This time, where I was in primary school ( I was about 6), this girl in my class dared me to swing over the bike bars and I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to at the time, but I swung over, went too far and then I hit my head against the floor and had to go home because it left a large bruise on the back of my head.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Ah, ouch ):

Like Galukxy, I want to say there's one experience I recall from when I was in elementary school. I was speed crawling (is that even a word? A thing? Hm.) and chasing my younger sister in my grandmother's house. There was this ooooone metal floor piece dividing the kitchen from the living room, and even though we have been visiting for years, crawling for years, and adults adulting there for years, nobody realized there was a nail sticking out from the metal piece.

I mean. I did that day. When I ended up crawling over it in a kid's version of lightning speed and the nail head broke my the skin on my knee and i sort of moved enough to where i dragged the nail down the knee. Left an open gash that left a permanent scar on my left knee.

Although it's just this white-ish line. Unfortunately nothing cool.

Back