• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon game you played

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Pokemon Black. I recently restarted it. I'm currently stuck on the fifth gym. My Zoroark's Foul Play just isn't proving to be enough to take out Clay's Excadrill...

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
Years
Playing adventure red chapter
And somehow managed to get inside fuschia city with all of my fainted pokemon except a dratini...

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
The last legit Pokemon game I played was Pokemon Platinum on my DSIXL.
Last Pokemon game overall was Pokemon Emerald on the Emulator.
Gen 3 is my fav, so I like to play on a bigger screen. I wish I could get a gamecube with the gba port!!

MMm man that's the true way to play GBA games in general!!!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Rising Ruby rom hack by Drayano. So far the game seems easier compared to FireRed Omega and his other rom hacks, usually I'd be struggling at this point since I only have my starter. Still can't understand why they turned Mauville City into a glorified shopping mall in ORAS. Also Drayano made finding Plusle and Minun super hard, so annoying. I wanted to use weaker Hoenn mons.

Last edited:
Years
The original Red waaay back in the 90's. Lol. I'm currently playing a Fire Red hack called Ultra Violet. It's basically Fire Red but you can catch all Gen 1 (as well as 2 and 3 if you choose) without trading. I'm planning on going through everything I missed since Kanto after. It's going to be a lot. :)

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I've been playing Ruby almost all day hoping for a Shiny female Snorunt (though a Shiny Spheal would also be cool). My Shiny Froslass from Moon didn't make it to my current Gen. team, so I'm wanting to get another full-odds one for use in HGSS. Froslass is one of my favorites, probably my favorite battle Pokémon, but I've just got too many individuals that feel more special to me to squeeze her into my UltraSun team.

I'm sad that I can't get Froslass in a Love Ball in past Gen. games, though. :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
On and off "playing" Pokemon Platinum. I say that as all I'm really doing is soft-resetting for a Shiny Piplup. It's slow going because my luck isn't getting me anywhere with it and I'm not doing it constantly but eventually I'll be able to start my journey lol

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
It's been a while since I've been able to play, but I was on Emerald a couple of months ago. I was completing part of the Battle Frontier—Battle Pike, I think?

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Finally got back to my Japanese import of Platinum that I reset months ago and got the National Pokédex. Now I'm attempting the Repel trick in hope of scoring a Shiny Sneasel in Snowpoint Temple. I'd been bouncing between HGSS, VC Gold, Diamond, and LeafGreen trying for one, so here's to hoping I'll have better luck here!

(I still haven't gotten that Shiny female Snorunt in Ruby, so I'll have to get back to that some other time.)

Last edited:
Years
Randomly felt like challenging the Elite Four in Ultra Moon last night. I haven't played any games other than Let's Go Eevee since I got it, and I never realized how much I missed playing Pokemon on the dual screens of the DS family.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 5, 2019
I'm currently playing through Platinum, its been an absolute age since I last played a Sinnoh game, felt like playing one, enjoying myself, I may replay something from Gen 5 afterwards.

Years
I'm currently playing through Platinum, its been an absolute age since I last played a Sinnoh game, felt like playing one, enjoying myself, I may replay something from Gen 5 afterwards.

I'm currently playing Platinum too, just randomly decided to restart it because I miss some of the older games :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Still working my way through LGPE! I know it hasn't been a favourite for a lot of people, but I am actually really enjoying the nostalgia trip + nicer graphics.

Back