• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Ok Ppp has been gone since the day before I went on vacation, and Isaac's been waiting on him, but I don't want to abandon Ppp so I'm gonna stop posting with Isaac for a while and focus on Jason.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I've given myself the task of reading through the entire PTA thread from when it started to the present day. Wish me luck! I'll keep you all updated as to when I reach interesting points and new times.

Currently right at the start, July 2011.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Correction, June 2011, not July.

Cheers Greiger. I'm only on page four so far, but it's already interesting.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Good luck Lincoln! I actually started reading through the PTA thread a while ago, and people advised me not too, when I just joined this RP. I still decided to do it anyway and I'm currently at page 118. :D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
poochyena_sprite_black_white_by_thesavagenymph-d3fmebj.gif

Name: Poochyena
Nickname: Hikari
lvl: 22
nature: curious
personality: very protective towards her best friend Ruby, she sometimes sticks her nose in other peoples bussiness.
moves:
*tackle
*bite
*crunch
*shadow ball
*thunder fang
*scary face

zorua_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38kw9s.gif

Name: zorua
Nickname: Yuki
lvl: 21
nature: jolly
personality: Zorua is a very cheerful pokemon that always tries to cheer Ruby up when she's down, Zorua often makes fun of Poochyena, her ability is Illusion.
moves:
*Incinerate
*Pursuit
*faint attack
*Foul play
*scratch

133-frame1.png

Name: Eevee
Nickname: Kaede
lvl: 20
nature: cool
personality: Eevee often reacts cold to other pokemon, but he never ment that in a negative way. most pokemon think of him as a arrogant pokemon, while he actually cares alot about Zorua and Poochyena and protects them from harm, he's protective towards Ruby, his goal is to evolve into a Leafeon.
moves:
*Tackle
*Take down
*Quick attack
*Bite
*Trump card
*Last resord

037.gif

Name: Vulpix
Nickname: Kyuubi
lvl: 20
Nature: joyfull
pesonality: Kyuubi is a curious Pokemon, he always is looking for ways to get stronger, he's a very happy Pokemon and admires Ruby alot.
Moves:
*Tackle
*Flametrower
*Sand-attack
*Dig

Kyuubi lvled by 2 for defeating two houndours, Kaede lvled by 1 for fainting in a battle, Yuki lvled by one for defeating one houndour.

Lincoln- you're a brave one dude xD
Kid Mind- you too dude! Brave guys lol, you won't see me do that :3 not because it's not intressting but because i have not enough time for that xD

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Yellow and Bastian, congratulations on your victories! I shalst now giveth thee a salute along with a traditional song frometh mine sweet homeland!
Erhm!
När som sädesfälten böja sig för vinden...
Står en jävel där och böjer dem tillbaks.
Skål!

Furthermore, Lincoln and Kid Mind you are two brave soliders! I only managed to page 18 or 20 before I gave up, I salute thee as well. But you get no song. That was for the RPA winners only.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Yellow and Bastian, congratulations on your victories! I shalst now giveth thee a salute along with a traditional song frometh mine sweet homeland!
Erhm!
När som sädesfälten böja sig för vinden...
Står en jävel där och böjer dem tillbaks.
Skål!

Furthermore, Lincoln and Kid Mind you are two brave soliders! I only managed to page 18 or 20 before I gave up, I salute thee as well. But you get no song. That was for the RPA winners only.

...For some reason, I feel like you're cursing them. o.O Well, cursing at them.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Why thank you, Mammoth! I'm happy to have gotten to be the so-called 'Best rookie RP'er', and I will wear this title with pride!

Also, such a lovely song that in no way meant anything along the lines of a devil bending us over.
I'm keeping an eye on you.
Skål!

But still, thanks alot for the congrats :3 And yeah, good job on reading so far, you guys! Make us proud!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Man I wish I got to win something in the RPAs...

I hope it's okay if Kilik is first to find the kid. I want to finish the class soon since I have plans after class, & I wanna get this moving!

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Done my SU, tell me if I missed anything. ;)

Name: Briana Hastings

Nickname: Bree

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: Bree has beautiful, silky, coffee colored brown, wavy hair. And goes down to her hip's. Her hair was two strip's from the her side bangs, with are braided and put to the back, then attached together. She also has no bangs, just side bangs. Bree wears a white, cowgirl hat with red border lines. It's not to big, but not to small, and looks great with her hair color. She also had nicely tanned skin, and is the average height for a thirteen year old girl. Her eye's are a Jade green color, with a small hint of grey to it. Bree's cheek's are very rosy when she's in the cold. She wears a a beautiful choker around her neck, it is white with some red flower's and a red apple hanging in the middle from it. Bree wears a darkish red sleeveless top, with two plain, darkish red (same color as top) unattached sleeves going down her arm, starting from bellow her shoulder, ending right where her hand start's. Her top has a small white bow in the middle at the top, and the rest is completely plain. At the bottom, Bree wears a pair of normal Jean's. With a hazel brown belt at the top of it, with a brown circle in the middle. There's a slight tear on the right side of the Jean's, it isn't very visible but it is when she it's down. Bree wears a pair of non-high heel cowgirl boot's, that are white with a red zipper and a couple of brown straps hanging down from the top. She also has long, non-painted finger and toe nail's and a heart birthmark on her left shoulder and also has a beauty spot next to her left eye, but a little bit more down.

Personality: Bree is a sweet, caring girl. She has a very good sense of Humor and always know's the right things to say, if it's to cheer someone up, to encourage, to greet or anything else like that. She always put's her worries behind her, and makes sure that the future is what matter's. Bree Isn't very Timid or shy to new people, she likes to stay positive and make friends than keep the past at the front and hide in the Shadow's. Bree uses a Southern Carolina accent, and uses the words 'Ya'll, ya, Hiya, Youngster's (for young ppl like a eight year old or something.) and also uses allot of different phrases than other's. People would sometimes say that Bree is annoying, due to the fact that she likes to say stories about back at her house. In South , at her farm. She is also always relaxed, at serious times she hesitates and is nervous but in other's she hardly worries. On some negative trait, Bree can get mad allot. Especially if people make fun or her, her pokemon or her friends. She also sometimes ignores her friends without knowing, which is one of her most annoying Flaws. Bree was never really good at making friends, but if she had atleast one it was good enough to last forever.

History: In Bree's early day's she lived in a small farm, in Jhoto with her family member's. There farm was named the MooMoo Farm, it would be located in Rout 39. She lived with her two sister's, Bailey and Bethany and her father, Bob. When Bree was young, around the age of six, she had saved a Miltank's life. The Miltank was also Bree's first, trusty pokemon. Her two sister's had gotten other Miltank's, so they wouldn't feel left out. Then one day, some weird guy came over to Bree's house to speak to Bob. She and her sister decided to ease drop, since the guy looked all buisnessy and important. The girl had over heard him say that if they don't pay the Bill, there farm would close down. When the guy left, Bob pretended it was nothing that he just came for a Milk appointment. But they knew he was lying. That same day, in the night Bree decided to go get enough Money to save the Farm. She wen't out at 1:00 AM exactly and wen't out alone to the nearest City, Olivine City. The next Morning when Bree had returned, she emptied her Money full pocket's and put it on there table. When everyone woke up, all the Money was gone. Bree didn't know what happened and her two sister's also didn't know anything, even about the Money steal. The three sister's headed out with there Miltank's and decided to catch a couple new pokemon for the farm, that way they may be able to earn enough money to save the ranch. Bree had got only a small Mareep and her sister not a singe Pokemon. After two years, the farm was packed up with different good pokemon. The Hastings family always had enough Money to pay for the farm rent's, Milk taxes ect. For another five year's the family has lived well, until they were robbed and forced to sell there farm. Each of the girl's had brought three pokemon to accompany them, the rest were either sold or killed. Or taken in by a new owner. Bob decided to keep his kids safe, and as much as he loved them he sent them away to different Pokemon academy's for there own good. Bree was sent to the Pokemon Academy, to learn how to fight with pokemon and all. Parting with her sister's, and her farm was a big loss. But now it was time for her to make a new start and live a better life.

Pokémon:
Species: Flaffy
Nickname: Tofee
Personality: Tofee is sweet just like Bree, she can get annoyed easily but that doesn't stand in her kind nature.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Thnuder Shock, Thunderwave, Wild Charge, Screech, Double Team and Tackle.

Species: Tepig
Nickname: Porkers
Personality: Porker is a smart Tepig, he loves to be around Bree and loves to battle.
Lvl: 16
Moves: Flame Charge, Ember, Growl, Yawn, Will-O-Whisp and Tackle.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
For anyone who's even remotely interested in Kiyoko posts, I just put up a pretty important one.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
I'd like to apologize for my inactivity. Up until now, i've had some serious drama occuring at my house and haven't had the time nor the heart to come on. That'll change now that all this is over.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
@Shiny: Yeah, go ahead and find the kid in your post if someone else doesn't do it before you :3 As long as we get the class over with in a couple of posts, we should be good!

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Sir Bastian and MichaelaTheUchiha: No, no, no. You've got it all wrong, lemme translate it for ya'!
When the cornfields bend themselves for the wind,
A devil stands there and bends them back,
Cheers!

It's a parody of the song "När som sädelsfelten böja sig för vinden." usually sung when you consume a schnapps or any otyer alcoholic drink at a party. A so called "Schnappsvisa" or rather "Schanppsmelody".

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
... I'll still keep an eye on you. I don't trust you dirty swedes. Much, at least.

But yeah, Hilda's class is over \o/ I think it's fine if Kid or whoever posts next does a fast forward thing and gets us out of the swamp. I'm sure we all feel pretty sick of it by now XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back