• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
Avatar = Scientist. Most tend to use Steel-types.

082.gif

Heck, you are Magneton.

27thColt

The Collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2023
Okay,Jirachi might be obvious but......you were 3109 in posts to this forum,so I'll divide that by 5 and I get about 622.So you shall be

GOLETT
think about it..a robot ghost.

I don't know why.It is like a randomizer.Choose a number between 5-10 and I chose 5.Divide the post you did so you did 3109th post and I did 3109 divided by 5.Then,whatever the number is,that is the number in the National Dex.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Pikachu would be the obvious decision, but you also mention Grovyle in your signature. So I would have to say you're a Grovyle that happens to hang around with a Pikachu.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Vaporeon, eh? Ah well, at least I have adoring fans. :P

As for you Callandor, this is a stretch but I could say that if you stylized the heck out of Kirlia, and she got a tan and some contact lenses, she'd look like your avatar. So, I'm gonna say Kirlia.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Vulpix, clearly. And that's awesome.

And as interesting as it might be to be a Nidorina, I'm not a girl (which only makes this harder >:)).

Back