The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover PokéCommunity Daily
Proposal A Life of Crime: Evil Teams in the Pokémon Franchise

PokéCommunity Daily The article workshop for PokéCommunity Daily. Pitch your ideas for PC Daily articles here.

Old March 11th, 2018 (8:52 PM).
coolcoolcool

Nature: Relaxed
Would be interested in writing an analysis article looking at all the evil teams in the Pokémon games (including Cipher and Snagem @bobandbill) and exploring them all individually within the article on: their goal, their effectiveness in achieving their goals, their leadership, their Pokémon use.

I can see this being a longer article, a couple paragraphs for each evil team citing specific examples from the games to illustrate the different categories - e.g. how Team Plasma spread their ideology in the open compared to how Team Rocket acted underground.

former pokéani mod/smt/daily staff

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 11th, 2018 (10:16 PM).
WHOLLY MOLEY

+1

Really interesting idea, would love to see the finished product. Also hooray for Snagem + Cipher!
Old March 11th, 2018 (10:50 PM).
Which is which?

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
Would be interested in writing an analysis article looking at all the evil teams in the Pokémon games (including Cipher and Snagem @bobandbill) and exploring them all individually within the article on: their goal, their effectiveness in achieving their goals, their leadership, their Pokémon use.
@ mentioning doesn't work yet. =p But I approve of Colosseum highlighting and could help there.

Are you going to do every single one in one article? If so, one page or multi-page article, do you think?

Worth focusing on the leaders/admins to some extent imo, particularly name significance/motif (Plasma, TR in HGSS). I like the idea of comparing between the teams.
Old March 13th, 2018 (1:18 PM). Edited March 13th, 2018 by Damien.aspiring.fandev.
♫ └༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐♫ O E A E A U E I O E A ♫ └༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐ ♫

Nature: Jolly
    Don't forget Team Great Rocket, the Go-Rock Squad, Team Dim Sun, Team Debonairs,
    the pokémon Pinchers, the Phobos battalion, the Great gavel and... are there any others?
    Hm, does the dark legion count? I guess not, since they're just rusty toy pokémon...

Again, there's a few other "teams" (I know of 4) that perhaps cannot exactly be included :

Spoiler:
    Team Miror-Pokémon XD : Gale of darkness
    For how much I enjoy having an antagonist such as Miror-forsaken-B., I don't think we can
    consider a criminal organization made of three members(including the boss) as a thing proper.
    Still, ***LET THINE MUSIC PLAY!***:boogie:

Team Meanies-Pokémon Mystery Dungeon : Red & Blue rescue teams
    Rather than a criminal organization they're an official and legitimate rescue team, made of 3 members besides...

Team Skull-Pokémon Mystery Dungeon : Explorers of time,darkness & sky
    Idem, except they're an exploration team, and they were Team Skull before it was a core-game thing.

Team School-Pokémon Ranger : Shadows of Almia
    Any Almian top rangers? No? Well, this is a make-believe conspiracy ideated by prof. Kaplan of Almia's Ranger School.
    Every time an aspiring ranger comes for a capture test before joining as student and manages to complete said capture,
    the professor will "welcome" the student in Team School and grant them the school styler as token of membership... xP

Quick Reply