• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
DGrayHero the name! you guys can call me Hero, am a big fan of both heroes and pokemon,am gearing up for X and Y by catching all the pokemon in B2 and W2.
(Nice to meet you all)

Hi there and welcome!

Glad to see you joined, because only 20 days til Pokemon X & Y come out and the speculation is even more intense in the last leg before the big day. Have an awesome time and I hope to see you around the forums!

Years
Hi, my names James and I'm 18

I started playing pokemon AT&T the beginning but only on friends game boys as I didn't have one, first one I had of my own was platinum and I've played every gen except V as I didn't have a ds at that point

Years

I started playing pokemon AT&T the beginning but only on friends game boys as I didn't have one, first one I had of my own was platinum and I've played every gen except V as I didn't have a ds at that point

Hi James, and welcome to PokeCommunity!

If you've played loads of different Pokemon games, you must be a true fan for sure. We've got sections covering every Pokemon game you can imagine, and other aspects of Pokemon (and even outside of Pokemon) as well. I do hope to see you around and if you need help don't hesitate to contact a staff member. Have fun here!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Welcome James!!

Have you gotten a chance to play any of the Gen V games yet? If not I hope you can cause they're really good in my opinion. Second favorite generation before gen III. I've been playing Black 2 and White 2 to prepare myself for X and Y. Very excited for those games to come out! How about you?

Hope you have an excellent time here and I'll hopefully see you later! Feel free to VM or PM me anytime if you like! (If you're not sure what those are, there's an explanation above.)

Years
Uh hi everyone my name is Dreamer98, but you can just call me Dreamer or Cameron which is my real name. I'm pretty shy but I'll still try to get more involved in this friendly community.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
HEy guys, I'm Wade from South Africa, first time doing this, don't know what im doing haha, just saw this box and now im typing

Years
HEy guys, I'm Wade from South Africa, first time doing this, don't know what im doing haha, just saw this box and now im typing

Uh hi everyone my name is Dreamer98, but you can just call me Dreamer or Cameron which is my real name. I'm pretty shy but I'll still try to get more involved in this friendly community.

Hi there you two, welcome!

I'm so glad you joined a community like ours because we are da best Pokemon community out there (see what I did there lol) and we have so much you can discover along the way. I do hope to get to know both of you so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message, or you can ask staff members if you have more serious questions.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I am also new here but i have know many things about PC. Its a Wonderfull place everything is very good. now i have 9 friends in only 2 days !! i like PC very much. i have also Created my own Signature. and happy to be here. i got my best friend here PARAZ. And we both are planing to make a hack here. i hope all the new user here will be very happy to be in a site of joy. hope all of you Respect each other

Well i am also new here

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
Hi there you two, welcome!

I'm so glad you joined a community like ours because we are da best Pokemon community out there (see what I did there lol) and we have so much you can discover along the way. I do hope to get to know both of you so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message, or you can ask staff members if you have more serious questions.

Thank you, I think I know what I'm doing... almost :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am also new here but i have know many things about PC. Its a Wonderfull place everything is very good. now i have 9 friends in only 2 days !! i like PC very much. i have also Created my own Signature. and happy to be here. i got my best friend here PARAZ. And we both are planing to make a hack here. i hope all the new user here will be very happy to be in a site of joy. hope all of you Respect each other

Well i am also new here

Hi there, Rhytham! 9 friends in two days! Must be a record for ya, huh? :D You now already know that PC is the most friendliest place to be, and you gotta love the friendly atmosphere around here!

& that's amazing you're going to make a hack with your best friend. I wish you all the best and hopefully it comes out as successful! Have fun at PC, and with your hack sweetheart. I shall see you around!

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Hey everyone i'm sub Sub Phantom just call me Phantom. Well i'm new i pretty much got the hang of this site.

Years

Hi James~! (= I definitely recommend you play the fifth generation, am probably a bit biased but they were great games. Black and White 2 especially were such wonderful sequels!

Haha, I was the shyest person ever when I joined. I'd re-read and edit my posts 10 times to make sure they sounded okay since I didn't want to embarrass myself. You get used to it, though, especially since PC is so friendly. ^^ Welcome!

Hiya, Wade! You'll get used to it quickly (assuming you haven't already). All you really need to know here is to read the rules and keep those in mind when posting.

Well i am also new here

I've been seeing you around a lot lately so hopefully you've been enjoying your experience so far. n_n Good luck with your hack as well, Rhytham!

Hey everyone i'm sub Sub Phantom just call me Phantom. Well i'm new i pretty much got the hang of this site.

A Phantom joins us here on PC, whoot. Welcome to the forum!

wazzzzzzz uuuuupp hope yall brand new people have fun.:)

Love the username, welcome to PC! Hope you've been enjoying yourself here as well. :3

KirbyX

Veteran Pokemon Master
Years
Hey everybody my names Kirby

I'm new to PC , but I was pretty heavy into Yellow & Stadium way back when, now that I've dated myself yes I'm in my late twenties. I'm back
to playing and I've chosen FR / LG and Colosseum. I've joined PC to talk shop,
trade & battle and I'm looking forward to it!

Years
I'm new to PC , but I was pretty heavy into Yellow & Stadium way back when, now that I've dated myself yes I'm in my late twenties. I'm back

Welcome to PC, Kirby!

Don't worry, any age is always perfect for playing Pokemon :) One never gets too old for it. And wait wait wait. I definitely need to socialize with you, another Colosseum fan! What do you think about it? Did you enjoy the snag system and opening Pokemon's hearts? Because that was pretty awesome! And those Admins were tough, especially the electric one!

Years

Hiya Kirby and welcome to PC!

If you came for trading and battling, you'd definitely love our Trade Corner and Battle Center sections which should have those interests of yours covered. We even have a Pokemon Showdown server if you're interested in battling fellow PC members. I'm one of those you'll see there so come pop by anytime! Have fun and I hope to see you during your stay here at PC!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Why yes! This thread exists because it's the coolest thread ever and it's where all the new members hang out and stuff. Hope you are having a wonderful time here at PC so far! <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yup it exist and I absolutely love this thread cause I enjoy meeting new people a ton. :) And with that in mind....

WELCOME KIRBY!

I used to love Stadium back in the day. I didn't have it myself but my friend did and he would bring his N64 over and we'd play it a ton. Smae goes for Stadium 2. I'd love it if they made a Stadium 3 on Wii U or a game similar to it. With all the awesome features on the Wii U plus all the new Pokemon introduced sicne the second one, it would be massive! Trading and battling , especially battling, are pretty popular here so you should enjoy yourself at trade Corner and Battle Center. But I hope you just have fun anywhere honestly. The staff members in blue, orange and red and always willing to help you out and are really kind so feel free to ask them any question you may have! See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back