• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [OOC + SU]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Homestuck-gif-3-800.gif

HOMESTUCK

and some other shenanigans of the like​
An M Rated Homestuck Roleplay

5 SPOTS ARE OPEN!

==> EliteBeats: Make Us All A Favor And Tell These Punks About Homestuck!

A boy stands in his room. Today is his birthday, and as fate would have it, also the day he embarks on a grand adventure. But before we can get started, please input his name in the provided text box.

This scenario could be the beginning of any number of games. Minus the insert-name-here text box, it could be the beginning of any number of stories. In this case, it's the beginning of Homestuck, the most recent and currently ongoing webcomic collected in MS Paint Adventures. Since its beginning in April of 2009, Homestuck has exploded to become one of the most ubiquitous - and devoted - fandoms on the internet. If you've seen Facebook photos or forum avatars of strange-looking gray-skinned characters with orange horns, overheard conversations about "trolls" and actor Nicolas Cage, or read online exchanges taking place in l33t SP34K t)(at y0u CoUlD hAvE 2worn wwent out of style around the turn of the century, you've probably brushed elbows with Homestuck and its fandom.​

==> EliteBeats: Explain the Roleplay:

This RP will work as a sandbox one on some circumstances, but we will follow a plot AT ALL TIMES. Meaning that all that running around that you'll probably choose to do will eventually lead into this RP's finishing as a whole.

As for this plot. You will be a young male?female of around 15 years of age [not less that fourteen, not more than 16, for the sake of having a similar age group.], and you will know several people via a chat program known as PesterChum. One day, a new game will arrive by mail. It says SBURB with big, green letters all over it. Little do you know about this game. But it will apparently change how gaming is seen for the rest of eternity. You decide to install it, and will eventually embark on an adventure of epic proportions. You'll fight ogres, collect grist, travel across planets, enter a giant battlefield in the fantastic realm of Skaia, grow as a person and, if played correctly, create an entirely new universe...

But it's not as easy as it sounds. After all, nothing actually is. You'll face incredibly tough challenges all along the way. Because life is tough... And what is life, but a long lasting game...

Homestuck_800.jpeg

THIS TELLS ME NOTHING AT ALL! EXPLAIN, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

Fine, jeez! How rude of you! Well, in this RP, you'll receive a game in your mail. It is called SBURB. It comes in a white box with a green sorta-house drawing embossed in it. There is a CD, a small booklet titled "Saving the Universe", and five cards with a green frame and a white background. If you turn them around, you;ll se nothing but weird patterns and colors. Almost as if it was some sort of color-blind test.

You decide to install this game, anyways. And thus sealing humanity's fate. You will have a time limit to save your own life, entering a world beyond your wildest dreams. It is then that you have to save the entire universe... Or perish trying. Your goal is not only to defeat enemies, but to create an entirely new universe from scratch! It is not an easy task, though, and it pretty much requires breeding frogs... yep, I said frogs.

You're not alone though! Whoever decides to join you will be able to aid you on your quest, and you will get unique powers that differ between player! There are however, several obstacles. But you'll have to wait and see which these are for yourself...

==> EliteBeats: Explain Classes And Aspects:

Before the real game actually begins, you've already been assigned a title, which you have no knowledge of. This title consists of two half: CLASS and ASPECT.

A Class is the first half of your title. It determinates your role within your game's session. Each class comes as an active or a passive one. Actives tend to acquire physical strength above all. While passives acquire defensive skills and knowledge on their title.

The available classes within this RP are as follow: ACTIVE/PASSIVE

PAGE/HEIR. Becomes./Inherits.

MAID/KNIGHT. Becomes or assists with./Protects or protects others with.

SYLPH/SEER. Heals or heals with./Knows.

WITCH/MAGE. Manipulates./Understands.

THIEF/ROGE. Steals to benefit self/ Steals to benefit others.

PRINCE/BARD. Destroys or destroys with./Invites destruction through or allows. Discuss with GM if you want either of these classes.

LORD/MUSE. Controls completely./Allows to become whole or inspires with. Cannot be chose unless you somehow manage to convince the GM.

Aspects are the second half of your title. They determinate what powers your character is able to learn across their session. While Honmestuck itself presents its own aspects, I've surfed across the web looking for custom aspects to use, tis done for the sake of wider variety. Time and Space ARE allowed to be chosen, however. You may choose an official aspect ONLY if the GM gives previous authorization. The list of avaible aspects is as shown below:

TIME. One of the two basic components of existence. It is associated with time travel, and timeline maintenance itself. It has a mysterious connection to death and history. Every session that contains a Hero of Time in it has an almost assured victory. Only a very impressive sign-up sheet will earn this aspect.

SPACE. The other basic component of existence. Their powers are associated with objects and their velocity. While not necessary as a whole, a winning session tends to include a Hero of Space. Same as with time. Only impressive SUs for this aspect

PEACE: It stops conflict, mental and physical. They tend to be intermediaries in feuds of all sorts. They don't tend to use physical strength, and will use it only as a last resort. One of the most useful aspects, if used correctly.

WRONG. Rebellious and astray. They rarely pursue the game's goal and, in fact, tend to foil other player's plans across the game. When trying hard enough, they can change anyone's fate, the entire session's fate, even.

WAR. They seem to bring out the worst from people. They create conflict. Both internal and external. They can even turn best friends into bitter enemies. Joy for them comes from destroying friendship and mutual attachment.

WEALTH. Ridiculously lucky. They seem to find fortune with the least of efforts. Not just in currency, but also in knowledge and character. They are very easy learners and can easily find an opponents weakness, given a correct usage of their powers.

RHYME. They can control music and alter anyone's emotions with it. They have power over soft melodies as well as harsh vibrations. They can also withstand any sort of loud noise without losing their tempo.

BLIGHT. It is linked to death of companions and pretty much anyone in general. Not much is known about this class other than that. It seems that Heroes of Blight have powers beyond imagination that will lead them to death on most scenarios. Discuss with the GM first if you want this aspect.

RIGHT. They do everything the traditional way and stay abide by rules of thumb... whatever the cost. They distinguish what is right and what is wrong with incredible ease. They are great at making choices and foreseeing any consequences that come from these.

HELL. Heroes of hell combine the powers of both fire and darkness into one fiery rage. They tend to be cold-hearted and are not afraid to unleash an attack out of distress. Their fire can also be used on defensive ways, given the right class.

LOCKS. Extroverted, unlike the introverted aspect of Keys. They strive to look deep within a person and find a bond they can tamper with. Combined with the right class, it can become one of the deadliest aspects.

KEYS The exact opposite of the locks class. They strive to unlock aspects, secrets and emotions of others and their environment. They either learn from these, or use it against their foes.

GROUND Living metaphors of disaster. They have complete power over any kind of landmass, and can use their earth-motion-bending skills to their own advantage.

VERVE. A direct link to enthusiasm and excitement. They influence another being's wants, for better or for worse. They can also spread optimism on others.

CASTE. They are involved in the placement of their teammates. They don't tend to be a session's leader but have a strong sense of leadership.They always know what someone needs to do so that they win the game.

WORLD. They have a strong link to family, friend, basically anything they care for. On certain circumstances, they are essential. They can make someone lose the dearest thing to them, as well as make them forget them, among other deadly tactics...

REALM. It is an aspect that will rarely appear within a session. Heroes of Realm have the power to interact with all other aspects and have the special abbility to alter a sessions probability of winning. Sometimes, a Hero of Realm entering another session is KEY for that session's success. This aspect is NOT allowed to be chosen, unless you can convince the GM from letting you use it.

DREAD. It is an apect that will rarely appear within a session. It is an incredibly dangerous aspect with even more dangerous consequences. Bearers of this aspect are known to be able to find a person's greatest fear, and slowly drive them insane by materializing them. Same as with Realm. No one can choose this aspect unless they can convince the GM from letting them do so.

Over here is a link to a page with all canon aspects: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Aspect

ERRR MERRR GERRD I LOVE DIS, ME WANTS TO JOIN!!!1
Homestuck_2_800.jpeg

Well, I'm glad to hear that! We however, have a couple more things to go thru before actually letting you do so.

First of all, rules:
-All PC rules, as well as the RP Corner Rules apply, PERIOD. Refer to them in the sticky threads found in the Corner if you are not familiarized with them.
-No, and I repeat NO godmodding will be tolerated. Yes, you certainly want to win this game, but that doesn't mean you'll go undamaged by any enemy attack, right? if you, however, decide to dissobey this rule, I'll send Skymin for you... AND SHE WILL HAUNT YOU ON YOUR SLEEP WITH AN AXE... TWICE.
-R-E-S-P-E-C-T, people! Is not that hard to do T.T
-Type "I liekz them tacos" somewhere in your SU to prove you read this rules.
-Any comments, questions and/or suggestions belong here in the OOC [Out of Character] thread. All posts relevant to the progression of the story belong in the IC [In Character] thread.
-Please let me now if you'll be inactive, or else you'll be kicked out for unexcused inactivity and your character will die :)
-M stands for Mature, but please keep gore to a minimum, and don't go all descriptive with romance. If ain't no fun to just post about people's tongues wrestling around, y'know?
-Have fun and stuff...
-Scripts. Homestuck uses them. You may as well, but only for Pesterchum logs, and you should still write the minimum length for a regular post. Or else you'll be punished by the gods.​

And now, finally, what you were looking for, the Sign-Up sheet!

MAIN FACTS:
Name: Self descriptive, really.
Title: CLASS of ASPECT. i.e. KNIGHT of WEALTH and whatnot.
Color: Can be any except for black or white. If it's not a regular color, an hex code must be provided.
ChumHandle: Your username in Pesterchum. Two words comprised, as in sumthinSumthin.

OF HOUSES AND SUCH:
Home: How does their home look like? Their neighborhood? Stuff, stuff, stuff...
Family: How many people live with them? Pets? Make sure to describe what they are all like.

IN-DEPTH DETAILS:
Appearance: How he/she looks. Clothes, face, body and stuff...
Personality Traits:This is divided in two, good personality traits and bad personality traits. They define your character and should be described decently.​

MISC.
First Post: Just a post made of yer' own imagination. Serves for introducing your character and its family and must include when they get the game in the mail. It ends once they open the package and are about to install the game. You may post this in the IC instead if I grant approval for said action.

==>EliteBeats: Name The Accepted Characters:

Divya Jhaveri [HEIRess of PEACE]; ardentVotary [AV] by Lt. Col. Fantastic
GLOVEKIND & BLUNDERUCHISPRITE

Josephine "Jossie" Jolls [Female MAGE of RHYME]; sublymeArrhytmia [SA] by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
--- & ---

Leon Guemonde [Male SYLPH of WORLD]; periwinkleAdoucir [PA] by Lady Gunner
PENKIND & ---

Ryan Grove [ROGUE of KEYS]; theoreticalSilence [TS] by DeLaMuerte
--- & ---

RESERVED [??? of ???]; ?????? [???] by EliteBeats

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ermegerd. First there is no Homestuck RPs and now all of a sudden, there is two (albeit mine is finely masked). Good luck with it, I guess, I just hope it won't move faster than mine so that you'll spoil stuff for my players lol :p I've been trying to not tell them the real plot and all details yet.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Um, If you could save me a spot until tonight or tomorrow that would be swell!

@Red: I know right? Crazy. Homestuck is invading O_O

Chalifoux

Years
Ermegerd. First there is no Homestuck RPs and now all of a sudden, there is two (albeit mine is finely masked). Good luck with it, I guess, I just hope it won't move faster than mine so that you'll spoil stuff for my players lol :p I've been trying to not tell them the real plot and all details yet.

Thank you! I also hope it doesn't go faster... or slower than yours... or else that would be rather atrocious xD​

Um, If you could save me a spot until tonight or tomorrow that would be swell!

@Red: I know right? Crazy. Homestuck is invading O_O

Sure thing! By the mystical GM powers I have been granted, I hereby declare you RESERVED for as much as 48 real time hours decide to last :)
Also, how is Homestuck invading just know... WHEN IT WAS ALREADY HERE?! :)​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So, I'd like to reserve a spot as the Mage of Rhyme, if it's ok to have a female mage :)

Chalifoux

Years
@ Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers (Mind if I just call you Red?). I really don't see why there can't be a female Mage :p A reservation for Mage of Rhyme, it is! :D

@ Lt. Col. Fantastic. You is still gonna sign-up... Right?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Nice. But, how many players do you want before we start? Apparently the feels for Homestuck here are lukewarm at best.

Obsolete SU attempt, here is the new one.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
@ Red I like dat SU so far :D. As for the players, I was thinking six, but there doesn't seem to be much interst over here, so I guess well start with 4 RPers.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, worst case scenario we do a 2 man session or control 2 characters each to make a 4 man session. Worst case ;;

Years
Oh my GLUB I'm so totally joining this.
wait
WHY IS THERE SO MANY NEW ASPECTS?!
Anyways, can I reserve a Knight of Ground? Because Ground seems really epic.
The reason I'm reserving is because I don't want someone jacking my Knight or Ground while I write up my CS...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Neeeat lots of people! I'll get to finishing my SU as soon as I've thought up what personality traits I should describe Erika with.

Chalifoux

Years
@Red. Or a 1 person session. And would be... chaotic to absolutely no end, given what Homestuck told us will happen in those kinds of sessions :/ We needs more people

I said and then looked at all the shiny, happy people that joined! :D

@TaichiWind. I was pretty much just toying around the Internetz when I found them :3 Although there were almost thirty I had to choose from :/
But yeah, you're reserved as the ever-so-epic Knight of Ground!

@Lady Gunner. i really don't mind about your titles, so keep making awesome c-c-combo breakers! :D
Sylph of World it is, because you're gonna make your SU later, so yeah, reserved~ o3o

No rush with SUs everybody! We have yet to trap some more people :)
If we end up with 3 (or 5) Roleplayers, I may as well sign-up for this :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh, you weren't planning on having a character of your own?

Chalifoux

Years
Not precisely. I mean, I do have ideas for a Homestuck character. But I'm currently in two RPs, GMing this one, co-Gming another, and soon to co-Gm yet another RP. If it seems that no fourth character signs-up then I guess I'll have to find a way of Roleplaying?GMing this Rp :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh, I see. Well, let's hope Lt. Col. Fantastic comes back then.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I'm coming back, but I'm having a little trouble withtime managment these past few weeks (wow im sure there is a better way to phrase that)

My sign up is like, 80% done, just wotking on first post. ill try and have it tonight, but i have a lot of schoolwork this month and its all mostly due friday. But I think i can get it done by tomorrow

so sorry im slow to write :(

Chalifoux

Years
There are actually better ways to phrase that xD Just say Time Shenanigans and we'll drop the topic :p

It's not like I'm rushing you, though. I just thought you had gone lost somewhere in the depths of the incipisphere, is all. o3o

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
One quick question: Are classes gender specific? Like how girls arent supposed to be princes and stuff.

Cause My character is a girl, but I want her to be the heir of peace. Would she be like an heiress or should i go for a different class?

Chalifoux

Years
I'm going with what Aranea once stated that some classes, while specially oriente to a certain gender, can show in both.

Only that, in this case, it applies for all classes. Make it a heiress if you want, or leave her as a heir. Either is cool for me :)

Back