• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Is Mananphy in an egg? cuz i found an egg south of Breakport City, where you dive at, after you dive you go up, and I think that's it.

The egg contains Phione, not Manaphy. Manaphy isn't obtainable in Raptor as of now.

Does anybody know where the page with the absolute latest update is? Because the one's on the first page don't have the fonts, and the don't work right. Any help?

The first upload has the fonts attached to it.

I know cheating is bad, but i have already about 250 Pokemon caught in this version and im a little bite tired of battling with the weakest (lvl 20, 30), so if anyone could tell me a way to get more masterballs to catch them i would be thankfull.

About this game, i like it.

Is it possible to get all 386 as said in the first page?

You should be able to get all Pokemon except for Manaphy.

Downloading the game tomorrow. I got a questions, where's the 8th badge, unless their's only seven to collect.

The eighth badge is in Dynas City, and to get there, I believe you need to Dive from the route directly above Sybric City.

I got HM07 from that cave and now Oak says something about Gaia Wings. Do I need beat Gaia Wings again, before I can go to Torxia League?

You need to beat the Gaia Wings again to be able to go to the Torxia League.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2011
sorry but could someone tell me where to find cresselia and how to use the communication trade center?thank you in advance =)

and by the way this is the greatest pokemon game i've played so far!keep up the good work thank you for this awesome game omega!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
is there anyway to make this as a starter kit because some of its features are awsome but would like to add some of my own stuff to it

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
is there anyway you can make the window bigger
cuz its beyond small
and my neck and eyes hurt
i closed it b4 the game even got started
and i was soo excited to play
yes homo

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
is there anyway you can make the window bigger
cuz its beyond small
and my neck and eyes hurt
i closed it b4 the game even got started
and i was soo excited to play
yes homo

Yeah you go into the options screen, but watch the language you seem to use when there are people at the age of 8 that don't know what homo means.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Hey, quick question guys: Does this game follow the old special/physical rules, or the d/p ones? If the former, then some of the D/P Pokemon are a bit less useful then they should be. :X

EDIT: Nevermind, a search of the thread reveals the answer to be yes, it is using the D/P rules. I didn't actually think searching for something as broad as "physical" and "Special" would get me the answer, but hey!

New question: Whats different about Raptor EX? I DID try searching for that one, and got no results. Odd.

Last edited:
Years
who knows where's the location of arceus after you killed him in the raptor shrine? and why can't the raptor ball be traded?

HELP! when i loaded my game all my pokemons became lvl 1 with question mark..help!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2022
This game is so awesome, it honestly made other pokemon games look inferior. Why couldn't gamefreak change their menu you know?? Little things like that really mae this game so enjoyable. Not to mention the epicness of the storyline, the effort put into this must have been phenomenal, it might not mean much from a noob but kudos, this truly is an excellent game.

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
who knows where's the location of arceus after you killed him in the raptor shrine? and why can't the raptor ball be traded?

HELP! when i loaded my game all my pokemons became lvl 1 with question mark..help!!!

It's done that cause you've gone and hacked the game, it's a defence made to stop cheaters.

YourFavorite

One who can't think of a title
Years
Hey, I just decided to try this game (since it's one of the few completed fangames). I'll admit that a story about Arceus turned me off a little, but... so far the game has been pretty awesome. And I just figured out that trading is possible! I don't have much, but would anyone like to trade with me?

Years
Theres a communication forum under Game Development for people that want to trade or battle on Raptor. Or you could just create a second game and trade with yourself. But that is kind of a pain since you have to create an entirely new game (I am not condoning this, just giving an alternative).

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2011
i got a problem whit raptor going to post a screan when i got to 15 posts

like you can see i can get on ma bike and of but i cant move anny where can i get some help thank you
pokex.png

Last edited:
Back