• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: The Abandon Riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
awsome hack another emerald hacker great
but one thing make space economy free space is very important in emerald

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Silver Rioulo, dat OW sprite is kinda bland, there's no shadin at all, it kinda lookz like mario wit more hair minus da mustache, i wud touch it up for u but at da moment i'm kinda busy, but if i can i'll try

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Riolu 9 The Charecter Sprite Look Almost Like Mario With The Hair And The M On The Cap,You Could Change It A Bit You Know Man?

Years
plus what is diffrent about the new screenshots is new tiles a new sprite and there will be new maps coming soon the first beta is up to the first gym not long now

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
Here's your banner you request, Silver Riolu!!!

RioluBanner.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm140/boychanh_lanhchanh/RioluBanner.png[/IMG]
Do you like it? I think it's cool!!!:D:D:D:D

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
i was wondering if i can be a beta tester i know you already have one but the ROM looks really interesting and i hope you luck on finishing the ROM

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Uh, SH4D0WLUC4R10, this thread hasn't been active since 2008 so I highly doubt its still being worked on. Please don't bump threads in the future.

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back