• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
The story about my two suggestions is: Your protagonist Neil, after win the league want know more about the megaevolution, for this he has decided go to the region that start the megaev: kalos. At the same time: Red, the best trainer in the pokemon`s world, go kalos too. Red want megaevolve his charizard, blastoise and venusaur. The final battle is: the new trainer that only want knowledge vs the best trainer that only want power. I think that is a good event that it can combine your story to do one of the best hacks game for his story.
And, for example, if you want add Steven Stone of Rubi Omega in your game: Steven can go Kalos to stop Red, because he think that Red go crazy and a evil person, because Red is be still furious for lose vs the protagonist of Pokemon Resolute: Red think that how he (the best trainer in the world) has lost vs "a novice, a begginer trainer", he cannot allow that this to come back.

Think abaout all this how a event inside your game.
And you dont have to do all Kalos, you can do only the cities more importants and the trainers and gymleaders of XY more importants: i think abaout: A.Z, professor Augustine,Alexa and the gymleaders: Viola, Korrina and Clemont

Please, i will very very happy if you do this. A lot of thanks

Your suggestions seems quite funny, but I don't know what will I do to this hack after I finished the main storyline part of this game, so we'll wait and see if it would be possible to do this.

Why are you making a third one? You should be focusing on improving the incredibly bad first game instead of making a ton more hacks!

I know, the grammar errors is a serious problem for a Pokemon hack, but I really don't know how to fix it. Sorry.

Congratulations for all your hacks and your work, I love it so much!!!!
Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks very much.

MEGA EVOLUTIONS? YEEEESSSS

Will the Pokemon actually evolve in a battle and then go back to its normal stage once the battle is finished?

....if so then i am impressed :D

I still can't do that yet, I can only make sure only one mega Pokemon available in a team. It is possible to make the real mega system by ASM, but it's quite difficult for me.

Thats just too harsh :/

1158 will the hack have correct pokemon cries and good grammar those are the only 2 things i didnt like in your 2 other hacks

Yes, these two things are not good for a hack especially the grammar, I also hate it, but sadly, I really don't know how to fix it by myself.

Mega evolution ! What else we need. I am looking forward for this awesome new hack.

Thanks for supporting.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
A lot of thanks for listen me 1158. If you want more ideas or suggestions of me, said me or ask me, and i will say you when i will think something new. And again, thanks for listen me

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2017
been playing it and so far it seems awesome im really like the storyline but i do have to say that the fact you can have mega evos in this game but no physical/special split is just a damn shame

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2018
been playing it and so far it seems awesome im really like the storyline but i do have to say that the fact you can have mega evos in this game but no physical/special split is just a damn shame
There will be physicak/special split... It was introduced in the otther two of his game and this will not be any different..I suppose it will be given later

Yes, these two things are not good for a hack especially the grammar, I also hate it, but sadly, I really don't know how to fix it by myself.
Pokemon cries...yes needs to be improved...But I can't help you in that..
Grammar-definitely can help ^_^ see yours pms

I must say-pokemon battle background rocks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
Hi 1158, i see a hack-rom that it have this items:HAMMER TOOL (USE TO SMASH ROCKS) and a AXE TOOL (USE TO CHOP TREE). You can include this items in your game? (I really hate MO cut and Rocksmash, and you can use this two MO for create new moves of last generations)
Waiting for the new demo. Thanks again
Ah, and if you know speak spanish, will be more easy to me explain my ideas.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
There is bad grammar in his previous hack, but if he chooses to fix hit he can always ask for help. That aside, I'm really looking forward to your latest installment. I especially love the Battle Backgrounds. i look forward to this hack. Best Wishes! ^^

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
I like the battle backgrounds, but if you are doing more of these i suggest you to apply a smart blur before converting the image palette to 16 colors. It gives the image a smooth look and not just a bunch of dots.
I look forward to see how the hack desenvolves, keep working ;)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
After I talk to Kasper in the first city i.e. Fescue City.. when I return to the lab the assistant is not there. ( I have seen some playthroughs on youtube)
What do I do? :|
I did exactly like the playthrough. :(

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
You could always ask someone with good grammar to look at your scripts and correct any mistakes

Yes, that's what I should do.

A lot of thanks for listen me 1158. If you want more ideas or suggestions of me, said me or ask me, and i will say you when i will think something new. And again, thanks for listen me

I understand, I may not accept them all, but I may consider about some parts of them. Thankd for all your suggestions anyway.

Its epic :) Glad to be working with you

You're welcome.

The physical/special split do exist in this hack, didn't you notice that?

Just asking, where can i get gible? And also can you please add haxorus in this hack.

You can get Gible in Spirulina City. And I may consider about adding Haxorus.

Hi 1158, i see a hack-rom that it have this items:HAMMER TOOL (USE TO SMASH ROCKS) and a AXE TOOL (USE TO CHOP TREE). You can include this items in your game? (I really hate MO cut and Rocksmash, and you can use this two MO for create new moves of last generations)
Waiting for the new demo. Thanks again
Ah, and if you know speak spanish, will be more easy to me explain my ideas.

About the HMs, I'm not planning to cancel them yet, because I still don't want to remove those moves. I may make these moves more useful. The next released version will be beta 1, I think, I still need to wait for more information about Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire so that I can decide on what new features I should add in this hack, so I still need one or two months for the next beta.

There is bad grammar in his previous hack, but if he chooses to fix hit he can always ask for help. That aside, I'm really looking forward to your latest installment. I especially love the Battle Backgrounds. i look forward to this hack. Best Wishes! ^^

Yes, I really want to fix the grammar, I know I need to ask others for help. Thanks for your words.

I like the battle backgrounds, but if you are doing more of these i suggest you to apply a smart blur before converting the image palette to 16 colors. It gives the image a smooth look and not just a bunch of dots.
I look forward to see how the hack desenvolves, keep working ;)

Thanks for your suggestions, I may need a better software for making the backgrounds.

After I talk to Kasper in the first city i.e. Fescue City.. when I return to the lab the assistant is not there. ( I have seen some playthroughs on youtube)
What do I do? :|
I did exactly like the playthrough. :(

Really? Did that happen? I've never came across this problem while testing, could you please send me your saved file so that I can find out the problem? Thanks.

Years
Woah, nice demo! I'm patiently waiting for the next release but I just realized that you're waiting for the ORAS! Haha, silly me
But anyways, you have a nice hack here, waiting for the mega evolutions!
Spoiler:

And nice battle backgrounds!
Good luck on making this hack!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Found a little bug.
I've been defeated by this guy:
Spoiler:

It's near of the Mt. Burvine's Entrance, but when i talk again to rematch him, i can't do it :/ ...
I should be able to rematch him until i defeat him, right?

EDIT:
Another bug, this Pokeball doesn't give you anything:
Spoiler:

And this neither:
Spoiler:

EDIT2:
There is 2 pokeballs that frozen your game:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Nice hack will you introduce the new mega pokemon from pokemon omega sapphire and ruby? Mega slowbro and mega Salamence or no. If not it's OK the hack looks epic. I wish I could help you with spriting (overworld & battle sprites) but I'm working on my own hack.
Good luck.

Back