• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

RaiderzEX

Soar we shall, to places far beyond
Years
Hmm...HM03 is supposed to be in a house in the Black Forest area...when I get home later today I'll check and see if I missed a bug. In the meantime if you really can't find it, go ahead and use a Gameshark cheat or something to get Surf onto any PokeSweet for now.

So has it been fixed yet? Was there a bug?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
This looks sweet! You Did a sweet job so far! Can't wait to get a taste of the finished product!

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Can you tell me where these tiles were? Sometimes I slip up and miss a tile or two when I'm setting move permissions ^^;

Also, a question for players of this hack in general: Which sprites are your favorites so far?

I'm sorry I took so long.

http://i.imgur.com/CK9J4GQ.png House at the lower right hand corner of the first city.
http://i.imgur.com/AFjr4Aq.png Area at the lower right hand corner of the home town. Just a weird restriction that's random.
http://i.imgur.com/5YK7NZc.png Area at the upper left hand corner of the home town. Same thing as above. Random.
There ya go.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I started playing this hack today morning and i absolutely love ti <3 Sooo damn creative :D Keep it sweet man B)

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Is there actually a way to get chocobun?

Yes, there is, but not in a wild battle ;)

Hey all, I finally got around to making that type chart I should have made ages ago, but here you go:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
This hack looks really silly and fun! :)
The pokesweets are cute and creative. Though, I will say, the colors are a bit too bright. I'm hoping the graphics get changed to a palette that's easier on the eyes. Hoping to play this once I find the time.

Off-topic, but, are you the same Ephraim225 of FE Ragefest fame/infamy?

RaiderzEX

Years
A few more questions, where and how do i get lempras and lipsynx and whats the pokesweet betweem lipsynx and tortoal and how do i get that too?

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Off-topic, but, are you the same Ephraim225 of FE Ragefest fame/infamy?

Yep, that's me.

A few more questions, where and how do i get lempras and lipsynx and whats the pokesweet betweem lipsynx and tortoal and how do i get that too?

Let me double-check...Lipsynx and the other one you're looking for are in Freezer Island, on the first two floors.

Lempras...uh...oh dear...okay you know that pool in the middle of Rainbow City? There's a 5% it'll appear there. Man I need to have it appear elsewhere...

RaiderzEX

Years
Yep, that's me.

Let me double-check...Lipsynx and the other one you're looking for are in Freezer Island, on the first two floors.

Lempras...uh...oh dear...okay you know that pool in the middle of Rainbow City? There's a 5% it'll appear there. Man I need to have it appear elsewhere...

Thanks for your help! Almost completed the cookbook except for chocobun and the one before it

Finally completed the cookbook. All 151 pokesweets found

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderzEX

Years
Yeap, I have some screenshots too but I'm not too sure how to put them here

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Oh man, I just downloaded this but this game looks SO damn cute!

I really hope you guys continue this project!

Back