• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask the Residents of Gensokyo

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 26, 2018
Hello there, and welcome! My name is Aya Shameimaru, the beloved tengu of the Youkai Mountain slash intrepid journalist slash newly appointed mail carrier. While I'm aware of the fact that travel in and out of the boundary is impossible, someone found a way to handle all that complicated magical nonsense, and someone else found a way to get stuff in and out of the Boundary. So send me all your fanmail, and I might be bored enough to reply!
thanks

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 26, 2018
Resetting connection, banning user "Aya"... Hey, Yukari, you there?

Does it work? Can I finally communicate with the outworlders? Hello, people outside of Gensokyo! My name is Yukari Yakumo, the lovely master of borders and boundaries in Gensokyo. Though I understand you may be startled at my appearance, I assure you that I am absolutely friendly, and I will refrain from harming any of you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 26, 2018
Resetting... Password-protecting connection... Sorry guys, but I think I should handle this.

I, Nitori Kawashiro, undisputed technological master of Gensokyo, have finally managed to accomplish my life's dream, and obtain Internet access in Gensokyo, at speeds greatly surpassing Aya on a caffeine rush. As you have seen, we're all really really eager to learn all about the outside world. We're all really sick of living here(Imagine being forced to stay in the same province for several centuries!), so we appreciate any and all conversation. Of course, we'd be happy to answer your questions about us, so long as you let us ask questions about you. Fair is fair, after all.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 26, 2018
But... I can't have tens of thousands of questions flooding in all at once. Although I'm sure you outworlders want to know all about us, please keep your questions to a maximum of three at a time.

And... Umm... I don't really want to do this, but... *Sigh* I'm slightly tight on funds (Most of them went into buying the parts for this thing off of Rinnosuke), so... I sorta started a business where other residents of Gensokyo can have their questions answered (For a fee, of course...). So if you answer their questions, I'd appreciate it. Plus, it'd pay my bills, so I can keep this connection open.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 26, 2018
What? That kappa has already established a link to the outside? Earth, or at least Gensokyo, is supposed to be isolated! I was supposed to be the one to discover the Internet! Argh! This means war, kappa! I, Eirin Yagokoro, will show you who the true mastermind is!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 26, 2018
((Ummm... Yeah. Post questions, an who they're meant for, and I'll- Err, the residents of Gensokyo will answer them. Any Windows character is fair game, with the exception of UFO characters.

Occasionally, I might post a character's question, so answer it if you want. They'll be comical, mostly. Hopefully.)

Back