• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Road rage

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Man people are impatient as hell. They run 100 mph to their dumb destination and then cause an accident because of their own stupidity and delay everyone else.

A bunch of speed racer menaces who abuse their motor power.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I don't have road rage, but my father does. Since I don't drive, I'm not really... you know, valid for 'road rage" I guess? But, I hear you. People honk all the damn time here, and I live in NY so road rage here seems to be horrible.

Last edited:
Years
I'll be honest, I definitely speed a lot when I drive. I pass people constantly and I can either be extremely impatient or I have the patience of a saint. Usually when driving my patience runs thin, however.

I don't know if I'd say I have road rage, sure, when people drive 40km in a 50 zone I might cuss them out under my breath, but I never honk ever. In Canada, or at least in my city, no one really honks. It's very uncommon. I also never flip people off, I'm not quite that reckless, I have cast a few glares before though.

I have road rage I suppose but it's not anything overly crazy. My parents on the other hand, Jesus take the wheel. I'll be on the phone with my mom while she's driving and the next thing I know she'll abruptly start screaming at someone. My dad's worse, he mocks bad drivers all the time.

Last edited:
Years
I have road rage, and I don?t even drive lol. People are just idiots sometimes. Today I was in the car with my mom on the way to dinner and someone just pulled out right in front of us. She had to slam on her breaks to avoid hitting the person, and it?s just like, what are you doing? Everyone is just in such a rush these days.

Years
I never had road rage when I had a car.

I get a sort of pedestrian rage now though, always seems to be somebody not using indicators or speeding near schools.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I scream and cuss at stupid people. Like when they pull out in front of you when there was clearly nothing behind you. Or pull between you and the car in front of you and you wonder how the hell they can fit.

Years
It is not uncommon to hear me say of people "They won't give me a fucking full license but this moron they will?" after someone on a full license blatantly breaks a road law or otherwise does something stupid/dangerous.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Nah I'm way too careful when driving to rage on the road. Well that's what I say, but maybe my friends would disagree XD It scares me that somebody else's carelessness can ruin your life though.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'm pretty bad when it comes to driving. My language gets pretty colorful as well, especially since my city is full of people who clearly don't need a licence at all or got it out of a cereal box.

Years
I rarely have to use my horn. Last time I had to use it was Saturday because someone with a busted mirror damn near merged into me after a dual right turn lane. Before that I think it was while I was in Illinois, and before that it had been like close to 2 years.

I'm a bit more of an aggressive driver in terms of my style, but I very rarely let what other drivers do get to me. I may shake my head in an exaggerated manner to express my disappointment in a boneheaded move, but I rarely touch the horn. I might occasionally say things like "DUDE, you definitely could have made that." or "It's okay to actually reach the speed limit, you know.", or aggressively sigh into my disappointed head shake, but I've rarely used profanity or my horn unless it was a truly boneheaded move.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
got into a accident today cause of some guy driving like a crazy 15 year old kid, rammed right into my passenger side. He got away too. I'm too tired to be angry. Now I have to pay the price while he gets away scot free.

Back