The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald Pokémon CrystalDust [BETA 2 RELEASED!!!]

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #376    
Old April 2nd, 2012 (9:14 AM). Edited April 2nd, 2012 by jj_olli.
jj_olli's Avatar
jj_olli jj_olli is offline
It's coming...
     
    Join Date: Dec 2006
    Location: Europe, Germany
    Age: 26
    Gender:
    Nature: Naive
    Posts: 141
    Bug report:
    Eevee Always Evolves into Umbreon through Happiness, tested in all 24 Hours of Day.
    Edit: The Eevee Bill gives you has a Burn heal attached to it.
    Edit2: When talking to Eusine in the burned Tower after you talked to him for the first time an À and an E with dots above are in front of his name.
    Edit3: When the Dogs are still Grey Entei's OW is the same as Suicunes And I think it should Be Raikou Entei Suicune not Entei Raikou Suicune.
    Edit4: Some Flag is messed up, when I talk to Eusine after awakening the dogs, I can't fight Morty, because "He's not in the gym", but I can fight Silver again in the burned tower (although his sprite is gone) and encounter the dogs again (although their sprites are gone) so, I'm sitting in a loop with no way out :(
    Keep up the good work Diego ;)
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #377    
    Old April 2nd, 2012 (9:58 PM). Edited July 4th, 2012 by lucious101.
    lucious101 lucious101 is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 2
      Great hack. Everything is almost perfect in it. Just found a couple visual glitches. Keep up the good work!
      Reply With Quote
        #378    
      Old April 3rd, 2012 (4:27 AM).
      The Brahma Bull's Avatar
      The Brahma Bull The Brahma Bull is offline
      Pokemon CrystalDust Fan
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 40
        hey! diego... we will not b needing frontier pass in crystal dust,right? since there is only a battle tower,no frontiers like in emerald... i was wondering will it be possible to use the frontier pass to make it store or show the kanto badges instead? Just a thought...
        Reply With Quote
          #379    
        Old April 3rd, 2012 (8:41 AM).
        Lugiaz Soul's Avatar
        Lugiaz Soul Lugiaz Soul is offline
        I support Crystal Dust
           
          Join Date: Sep 2010
          Location: West Sacramento, CA
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 142
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
          Oh wow, fantastic! That can just show what we can really do with any ROM hack with a Day and Night system, it's great to see how the blue palette for the windows has been changed, this means that we can do anything with changing the palettes during different routines of the Day/Night system. It looks astonishing, though what I'd recommend... is a brand new tileset for the Johto region, but leave the Kanto region tiles exactly the same as they are.
          I definately agree that Johto needs some new tiles. A FR/LG style tree that looks like the one from GSC.
          Reply With Quote
            #380    
          Old April 3rd, 2012 (7:49 PM).
          Diegoisawesome's Avatar
          Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
          Oh god the bees
           
          Join Date: Dec 2007
          Location: :noitacoL
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 1,048
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Farizerz View Post
          hi diego!
          i just came here to say your hack is awesome! i like the day&night feature but i don't see any difference between day&night because i can't find gastly, noctowl and any other night pokemon, is it just me or you actually didn't add night pokemon ? if you don't mind adding them would be great

          and one more thing, IMHO i think its better to add any pokemon which can only found in G/S to your crystal dust to make completing pokedex more easier ^^
          I haven't added different wild Pokémon for night and morning because AdvanceMap throws errors when the hack is applied. I will add them in once AdvanceMap supports the change.
          Also, I am planning on making all 386 Pokémon available in some form or another once my game is done.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by The Brahma Bull View Post
          hi! diego, its great to hear about the progress on bug catching contest...
          I see that the words are overflowng from the box in the descriptin of some pokemon in pokedex, in status or summary screen of a pokemon owned & even in description of berries... I guess the reason for this is that you are using a FR/LG font,right? Can you some how fix it...
          I'll fix those bugs in the future. They're not that important ATM.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lugiaz Soul View Post

          That's a post from Zodiac The Great. He got the Day N Night to work properly. You should ask him.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
          Oh wow, fantastic! That can just show what we can really do with any ROM hack with a Day and Night system, it's great to see how the blue palette for the windows has been changed, this means that we can do anything with changing the palettes during different routines of the Day/Night system. It looks astonishing, though what I'd recommend... is a brand new tileset for the Johto region, but leave the Kanto region tiles exactly the same as they are.
          I think that the way he did it is a way that can only be done in Ruby due to its no use of one of the palettes it has at its disposal. Zodiac then used that for his light effect. I can't exactly do that, though, since I'm using that slot... I'll see what I can do in the future.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by jj_olli View Post
          Bug report:
          Eevee Always Evolves into Umbreon through Happiness, tested in all 24 Hours of Day.
          Edit: The Eevee Bill gives you has a Burn heal attached to it.
          Edit2: When talking to Eusine in the burned Tower after you talked to him for the first time an À and an E with dots above are in front of his name.
          Edit3: When the Dogs are still Grey Entei's OW is the same as Suicunes And I think it should Be Raikou Entei Suicune not Entei Raikou Suicune.
          Edit4: Some Flag is messed up, when I talk to Eusine after awakening the dogs, I can't fight Morty, because "He's not in the gym", but I can fight Silver again in the burned tower (although his sprite is gone) and encounter the dogs again (although their sprites are gone) so, I'm sitting in a loop with no way out :(
          Keep up the good work Diego ;)
          Bug 1: Probably due to bad coding and no checking to make sure it actually worked. I'll fix that for the Bug-Catching Update.
          Bug 2: Fixed.
          Bug 3: They look fine to me...
          Bug 4: Ack, darn it... My bad. I'll fix that up with the Bug-Catching Update.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by lucious101 View Post
          Great hack. Everything is almost perfect in it. Just found a couple visual glitches. Keep up the good work!
          Fixed, fixed, and fixed. Thanks!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by The Brahma Bull View Post
          hey! diego... we will not b needing frontier pass in crystal dust,right? since there is only a battle tower,no frontiers like in emerald... i was wondering will it be possible to use the frontier pass to make it store or show the kanto badges instead? Just a thought...
          There will be a Frontier in the future, so the pass will be needed. And I already have a system to show the Knto gym badges... ;)
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lugiaz Soul View Post
          I definately agree that Johto needs some new tiles. A FR/LG style tree that looks like the one from GSC.
          I agree too, but so far, nobody's been able to make one for me...

          Bug-Catching Contest Progress:
          Have only a few things left, including the actual judging and the timer. But the menu and storing of the Pokémon works!
          __________________


          My other resources:
          My Website
          diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
          diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
          The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
          Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
          GBA Intro Manager
          The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
          Reply With Quote
            #381    
          Old April 3rd, 2012 (9:47 PM).
          Lugiaz Soul's Avatar
          Lugiaz Soul Lugiaz Soul is offline
          I support Crystal Dust
             
            Join Date: Sep 2010
            Location: West Sacramento, CA
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naughty
            Posts: 142
            Great to hear the Bug Contest is almost done! Can't wait to get the Pinsir, Scyther, and my Butterfree! They always seemed rare to me.
            Reply With Quote
              #382    
            Old April 5th, 2012 (9:13 PM).
            Diegoisawesome's Avatar
            Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
            Oh god the bees
             
            Join Date: Dec 2007
            Location: :noitacoL
            Age: 21
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naive
            Posts: 1,048
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lugiaz Soul View Post
            Great to hear the Bug Contest is almost done! Can't wait to get the Pinsir, Scyther, and my Butterfree! They always seemed rare to me.
            All right, I can't wait to be done with it! :p

            Bug-Catching Contest progress:
            Pretty much every way of exiting the contest (Fly, Teleport, running out of Park Balls, retiring with the menu, fainting, and just trying to leave the park area) has been accounted for and patched. I only have a few things left:
            1. Making the entrance guy disappear and reappear on correct days (easy, just haven't gotten to it)
            2. Make an actual script for walking into one of the gatehouses during the competition (again, easy)
            3. Make random contestgoers appear, and make their talking scripts
            4. Actual judging
            5. Make check for after exiting battle with 0 Park Balls (easy)
            __________________


            My other resources:
            My Website
            diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
            diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
            The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
            Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
            GBA Intro Manager
            The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
            Reply With Quote
              #383    
            Old April 6th, 2012 (12:15 AM).
            jj_olli's Avatar
            jj_olli jj_olli is offline
            It's coming...
               
              Join Date: Dec 2006
              Location: Europe, Germany
              Age: 26
              Gender:
              Nature: Naive
              Posts: 141
              Nice Diego, sounds great, can't wait for the new patch, I want to continue my playthrough :)
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #384    
              Old April 6th, 2012 (4:37 AM).
              The Brahma Bull's Avatar
              The Brahma Bull The Brahma Bull is offline
              Pokemon CrystalDust Fan
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 40
                Way to go! diego... Waiting for the upload... Cant wait to catch the scyther & pinsir...=D
                Reply With Quote
                  #385    
                Old April 6th, 2012 (9:43 AM).
                cj777 cj777 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  Any luck on the morty bug? I'm stuck with nothing to do. :( Looking forward to finishing this rom though. :) Thanks.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #386    
                  Old April 7th, 2012 (7:53 AM).
                  The Brahma Bull's Avatar
                  The Brahma Bull The Brahma Bull is offline
                  Pokemon CrystalDust Fan
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lonely
                    Posts: 40
                    I recently repatched my rom with latest update & i have found that berries are not growing,moo moo milk is not sold per day anymore,kurt took the apricorn but doesnt finishes to make a ball... i dont know if its only with me...
                    The berry tree at route 45(where there is small pond) says Aspera berry but you get a Leppa berry...
                    Reply With Quote
                      #387    
                    Old April 7th, 2012 (7:56 AM).
                    Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                    Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                    Oh god the bees
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2007
                    Location: :noitacoL
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naive
                    Posts: 1,048
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jj_olli View Post
                    Nice Diego, sounds great, can't wait for the new patch, I want to continue my playthrough :)
                    Don't worry, the patch should be released soon.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by The Brahma Bull View Post
                    Way to go! diego... Waiting for the upload... Cant wait to catch the scyther & pinsir...=D
                    The patch should be out soon.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cj777 View Post
                    Any luck on the morty bug? I'm stuck with nothing to do. :( Looking forward to finishing this rom though. :) Thanks.
                    The Morty bug is an easy bug to fix, but I'm trying to focus on the Contest right now... :/
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by The Brahma Bull View Post
                    I recently repatched my rom with latest update & i have found that berries are not growing,moo moo milk is not sold per day anymore,kurt took the apricorn but doesnt finishes to make a ball... i dont know if its only with me...
                    The berry tree at route 45(where there is small pond) says Aspera berry but you get a Leppa berry...
                    I think that's an issue with you, because you probably have the RTC turned off.
                    __________________


                    My other resources:
                    My Website
                    diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                    diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                    The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                    Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                    GBA Intro Manager
                    The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                    Reply With Quote
                      #388    
                    Old April 8th, 2012 (5:54 AM).
                    Shiny Zoroark96's Avatar
                    Shiny Zoroark96 Shiny Zoroark96 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2012
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 19
                      Where is Morty??,why he absent in gym
                      Reply With Quote
                        #389    
                      Old April 8th, 2012 (7:26 AM).
                      Superjub's Avatar
                      Superjub Superjub is offline
                      Pokémon Aureolin
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2007
                      Location: Hoenn
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 2,288
                      It's good to hear you're making progress with the Bug Ctaching Contest. Truthfully, when I was playing through the most recent beta (I've been enjoying it so far by the way), I did notice its absence. So yeah, I can't wait. :D Thanks for all you've done so far. :)
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #390    
                      Old April 11th, 2012 (3:19 AM).
                      patrick_20052005 patrick_20052005 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2006
                        Posts: 98
                        is it possible that the poke gear be fixed to hold a lot of trainers' numbers in it?
                        Is it also possible to change the pokegear sounds? i was also thinking if mom has the option to be bank, like hold your money for you and stuff.

                        anyways, keep up the good work, this remake is one of my favorites. I might just finish this beta up to the where it can last and just trade off my pokemon from there using a link cable emulator to continue my adventure. :)
                        Reply With Quote
                          #391    
                        Old April 11th, 2012 (5:22 AM).
                        sayeef sayeef is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2008
                          Gender:
                          Posts: 1
                          Excellent hack! I haven't played a Pokemon hack since Pokemon Shiny Gold!
                          Reply With Quote
                            #392    
                          Old April 11th, 2012 (7:20 PM).
                          awerqw22 awerqw22 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 3
                            The pokemon crystal dust has a bug when opening he pokegear.it doesnt open after you first saved ur game
                            Reply With Quote
                              #393    
                            Old April 11th, 2012 (7:34 PM).
                            Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                            Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                            Oh god the bees
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2007
                            Location: :noitacoL
                            Age: 21
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naive
                            Posts: 1,048
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Shiny Zoroark96 View Post
                            Where is Morty??,why he absent in gym
                            Sorry, it's a glitch with the current beta. When the Bug-Catching Update comes out, that issue will be fixed.
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
                            It's good to hear you're making progress with the Bug Ctaching Contest. Truthfully, when I was playing through the most recent beta (I've been enjoying it so far by the way), I did notice its absence. So yeah, I can't wait. :D Thanks for all you've done so far. :)
                            No problem! Thanks for your support!
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by patrick_20052005 View Post
                            is it possible that the poke gear be fixed to hold a lot of trainers' numbers in it?
                            Is it also possible to change the pokegear sounds? i was also thinking if mom has the option to be bank, like hold your money for you and stuff.

                            anyways, keep up the good work, this remake is one of my favorites. I might just finish this beta up to the where it can last and just trade off my pokemon from there using a link cable emulator to continue my adventure. :)
                            1. You mean like registering random people who ask for your phone number? Sorry, but I haven't yet cracked that part of the Pokénav system.
                            2. I can't do this because of the simple fact that I can't make a way to choose numbers to store/withdraw money...
                            Thanks for your suppport!
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by sayeef View Post
                            Excellent hack! I haven't played a Pokemon hack since Pokemon Shiny Gold!
                            thanks for commenting!
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by awerqw22 View Post
                            The pokemon crystal dust has a bug when opening he pokegear.it doesnt open after you first saved ur game
                            Can you be more clear and perhaps post some screenshots? I need to know exactly what's wrong before I can fix it.

                            Bug-Catching Contes progress:
                            Just need to finish the judging! Although that's the hardest part...
                            __________________


                            My other resources:
                            My Website
                            diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                            diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                            The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                            Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                            GBA Intro Manager
                            The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                            Reply With Quote
                              #394    
                            Old April 13th, 2012 (3:52 PM).
                            Albert Clare's Avatar
                            Albert Clare Albert Clare is offline
                            Sir Fluffy
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 10
                              I've just finished the Johto Quest, and I can safely say I enjoyed it very well. I had very few major Issues, though I would recommend that, until the Pokégear Glitch (it doesn't register Numbers correctly) is fixed, make Evolutionary Stones available; it was rather difficult to beat the Elite Four with a Pikachu, Growlithe, and Gloom (I did it mostly with the other Members of my Team and healing Items, and they worked just fine until the Elite Four, which were an interestingly faithful Reconstruction).
                              __________________
                              ...je mettrai sur ta tombe
                              Un bouquet de houx vert et de bruyère en fleur.
                              — Victor Hugo
                              Reply With Quote
                                #395    
                              Old April 13th, 2012 (9:12 PM).
                              The Brahma Bull's Avatar
                              The Brahma Bull The Brahma Bull is offline
                              Pokemon CrystalDust Fan
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 40
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Albert Clare View Post
                                I've just finished the Johto Quest, and I can safely say I enjoyed it very well. I had very few major Issues, though I would recommend that, until the Pokégear Glitch (it doesn't register Numbers correctly) is fixed, make Evolutionary Stones available; it was rather difficult to beat the Elite Four with a Pikachu, Growlithe, and Gloom (I did it mostly with the other Members of my Team and healing Items, and they worked just fine until the Elite Four, which were an interestingly faithful Reconstruction).
                                I agree on that... I already completed the Johto like two times & it was fun. But we need evolutionary stones for now until Pokegear is fully functional... I used emerald cheat to get just a fire stone to evolve my growlithe but it seems to create a problem or a bug with day/night events or growing berries... I guess its better not to use emerald gameshark codes...
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #396    
                                Old April 15th, 2012 (5:16 PM).
                                Pac-Man1096's Avatar
                                Pac-Man1096 Pac-Man1096 is offline
                                Pokémon GrayStone Version
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Bold
                                  Posts: 9
                                  I'm just wondering... Do you ever plan on changing the PokeGear sprite or improving it? It seems to stand out from everything else in the game and it kind of bugs me. I have made a sprite myself and I would show it to you if I knew how to upload pictures.
                                  __________________
                                  I really need help with a script in my Pokémon Hack right now. If anyone's an advance scripter and like to help, please leave a quick comment! Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
                                  ~ Pac-Man1096
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #397    
                                  Old April 16th, 2012 (7:05 AM).
                                  Shiny Zoroark96's Avatar
                                  Shiny Zoroark96 Shiny Zoroark96 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2012
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 19
                                    I like D&N system that you are using in beta 1 than beta 2.
                                    So,I suggest you using D&N system that you are using in beta 1

                                    I hope next beta be better !
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #398    
                                    Old April 16th, 2012 (9:12 AM).
                                    keebs750 keebs750 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Posts: 3
                                      I absolutely love this hack. I have tried to play so many hacks and I just don't like the colors, tiles, graphics but this game wow. I am stuck at the morty gym glitch right now and I can't wait for the fix! Thank you guys for this awesome hack!
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #399    
                                      Old April 16th, 2012 (2:46 PM).
                                      Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                                      Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                                      Oh god the bees
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2007
                                      Location: :noitacoL
                                      Age: 21
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Naive
                                      Posts: 1,048
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Albert Clare View Post
                                      I've just finished the Johto Quest, and I can safely say I enjoyed it very well. I had very few major Issues, though I would recommend that, until the Pokégear Glitch (it doesn't register Numbers correctly) is fixed, make Evolutionary Stones available; it was rather difficult to beat the Elite Four with a Pikachu, Growlithe, and Gloom (I did it mostly with the other Members of my Team and healing Items, and they worked just fine until the Elite Four, which were an interestingly faithful Reconstruction).
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by The Brahma Bull View Post
                                      I agree on that... I already completed the Johto like two times & it was fun. But we need evolutionary stones for now until Pokegear is fully functional... I used emerald cheat to get just a fire stone to evolve my growlithe but it seems to create a problem or a bug with day/night events or growing berries... I guess its better not to use emerald gameshark codes...
                                      Well, with the Bug Catching Contest, I'm adding in a Sun Stone. But I'm not going to put in others unless I figure out how to make the Pokégear registration work.
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Pac-Man1096 View Post
                                      I'm just wondering... Do you ever plan on changing the PokeGear sprite or improving it? It seems to stand out from everything else in the game and it kind of bugs me. I have made a sprite myself and I would show it to you if I knew how to upload pictures.
                                      Which Pokégear sprite? You mean the one that spins around when talking to someone?
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Shiny Zoroark96 View Post
                                      I like D&N system that you are using in beta 1 than beta 2.
                                      So,I suggest you using D&N system that you are using in beta 1

                                      I hope next beta be better !
                                      What's bad about this one? Can you explain how the other one was better?
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by keebs750 View Post
                                      I absolutely love this hack. I have tried to play so many hacks and I just don't like the colors, tiles, graphics but this game wow. I am stuck at the morty gym glitch right now and I can't wait for the fix! Thank you guys for this awesome hack!
                                      I'm hoping to have the fix out soon, keep watching this thread!

                                      Bug-Catching Contest progress:
                                      Almost done! I'm in the final stages of programming it in.
                                      __________________


                                      My other resources:
                                      My Website
                                      diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                                      diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                                      The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                                      Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                                      GBA Intro Manager
                                      The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #400    
                                      Old April 16th, 2012 (7:26 PM).
                                      Pac-Man1096's Avatar
                                      Pac-Man1096 Pac-Man1096 is offline
                                      Pokémon GrayStone Version
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Bold
                                        Posts: 9
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
                                        Well, with the Bug Catching Contest, I'm adding in a Sun Stone. But I'm not going to put in others unless I figure out how to make the Pokégear registration work.

                                        Which Pokégear sprite? You mean the one that spins around when talking to someone?

                                        What's bad about this one? Can you explain how the other one was better?

                                        I'm hoping to have the fix out soon, keep watching this thread!

                                        Bug-Catching Contest progress:
                                        Almost done! I'm in the final stages of programming it in.
                                        Yes, that PokéGear sprite. Something about it just seems to stand out from the professional quality of the rest of the game.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:42 AM.