• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: It wont let me continue playing

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 31, 2018
I found an egg in the woods and it didn't let me have it some error occurred but i didn't mind it..then when i got out of the woods i wanted to continue my journey after a few bushes later another error occurred and from this error i can't continue playing it says "Script 'Pfield_Encounters' line 279: NoMethodError occurred undefined method 'blackFluteUsed' for nil:NilClass" please help and fix it if you can.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I found an egg in the woods and it didn't let me have it some error occurred but i didn't mind it..then when i got out of the woods i wanted to continue my journey after a few bushes later another error occurred and from this error i can't continue playing it says "Script 'Pfield_Encounters' line 279: NoMethodError occurred undefined method 'blackFluteUsed' for nil:NilClass" please help and fix it if you can.
I assume that you're talking about a ROM Hack or some other sort of fan-made game. You'll want to ask in the right ROM Hack/Game Dev section of our site: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=289

Feedback & Support is for things about the PokeCommunity itself, not games.

Back