• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

europe rn

TY

I have this massive fan in my tiny room and im still sweating

Years
While I'm writing this, there is huge fucking storm outside. I swear one more day with this weather and I'm going to camp in the woods in Sweden.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Four years ago, I enjoyed 48C in Buenos Aires in late December. The current 36C in Spain are nothing (no, seriously, we are cooler than last year, sorry for the northeners, you got all the heat this one).

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Eh, those temperatures are about what we get here in the desert. Not too uncommon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Well, at least it seems as though people haven't quite lost their sense of humor, yet. Just yesterday I saw someone blaming an immigrant for the hot temperatures. :laugh-squinted:

pkmin3033

It wouldn't surprise me if people think that the temperatures will return to normal next year after Brexit tbh.

28 degree misery has made an unwelcome return here.

TY

we're nexiting out of Europe cutting off all ties to other countries and floating off to a colder place

Back