• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Celebi......................

What gender do you think Celebi Is?

• A Boy

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • A Girl

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Genderless

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • A Bisexual

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I see it more as a feminine character. Same with Jirachi. They just have little things about them that lead you to believe that they are females.

BrownEyedGirl

Beginning Trainer? Muahahaha..
Years
Lmbo...

I agree with others on this board... seriously, look up the term "bisexual".

I always confirmed to myself that Celebi was genderless, but that was in the game. In the anime/movie, I have no clue. If I had to guess, I would think it was a boy.

JakeDaRappa

~Prof. Jake~
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2008
All legendary Pokemon (except for Latias and Latios) are genderless!! Even in the movies!!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Not to turn this into a breeding discussion, but...what about the momma Lugia in the anime? And then the male one from the movie?

Celebi is genderless. All the multiple Celebi were, and this is what I heard elsewhere, the same Celebi. I don't know for sure. But...yeah...Celebi is genderless.

Years
GENDERLESS
Now thats just plane suss is there something you want to tell us about Sprite King..?
Lol now i'm just about crying thats so funny no really!! ^^;

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2007
Umm I believe it's genderless. Though the point about the mother Lugia and Silver is a good one. Maybe some aren't, but in the game because there is only one and they don't want you to breed from it it's genderless, but should technically have a gender like the legendary dogs and birds. Yet maybe others come about in a different means. Maybe Celebi can replicate. You never know. Then it wouldn't have to have a gender. Maybe n.n

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
for people who talk about genderless pokemon being unable to breed,and that all pokemon with genders can breed with stuff,anything in the undiscovered egg group is unable to breed. (genderless pokemon that aren't there can breed with ditto). and celebi looks like tinker bell. (shiny celebi looks like rosetta)

Years
Celebi to me is a female, as are Jirachi, Manaphy, Phione, the Lake Guardians, Cresselia, Meloetta, and Diancie.

They are labelled genderless (except Cresselia) because they are legendaries and it goes along with them not being able to breed or be bred, but at least for me it's pretty clear that they are female both in looks and in actions (in the show/movies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back