• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Max lands next to me and I figure it would probably be best to explain this too him.

"Max, when I came to this universe, my sister Maya was also pulled through somehow, and there's something the scientist wants with her, most likely to regenerate her, but that would need a body - and the only body I've seen fit for Maya in this world is Loryn. She's got a certain aura and spirtual energy as Maya." I pause for a moment to let this sink in.

"There's more to it, but I can't quite figure it out just yet, such as Seth being some sort of pawn, and this energy in my right hand." I show my right hand to max which is now repeatedly glowing purple at random times.

"I don't know how this is happening, but I know why... I'll explain more once the others come back."

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Chapter 21: Yuki's Explanation:

Yuki explained about his sister coming into the parallel world with him somehow and a power in his right hand, but one thing caught Max's attention Yuki mentioned a scientist and him using Seth as a pawn.
"Wait, hold on!" Max said quickly after Yuki had finished talking. "Who is this scientist, why is he using Seth and how does this tie in with Iruko and Loryn?" Max quizzed Yuki. His heart started beating quickly and his blood ran cold. He felt like he was being watched. Max thought again about the vision he had, Eevee licked his face, trying to communicate with Max that he had the same vision.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"Iruko is possibly a messenger or the warning, Loryn is the body or template for Maya's return, and then you got Seth, who is being used for purposes unknown to me at this point in time," I say, trying to peice the roles together, but I feel like saying something else.

"Then there's me. The threat, and the bargaining chip. Personally I think you sould stay out of tis entirely.." I say finnally.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The vision turned black, and then the Earth appeared. We were in space again, looking down at the Earth.

"This is only a vision. It does not mean it will come to pass, but as you know, I wouldn't have appeared before Iruko, even in my shadow state, if there was not something bad going to happen. This is our world. I have agreed to stick with Iruko and help save our world. This beautiful beautiful world that I have watched grow for so long." Absol says.

"Seth... you should give him a pair of those goggles. Before you get too upset, I am a very old pokemon and I use to live near that waterfall before you came there. I had to move because there was no disasters near at the time and I had to hide myself." Absol says.

"Together we shall protect the world from those who seek to destroy it. If you have any other questions, Iruko should know." Absol says.

The vision fades back to the forest surroundings and Absol can no longer talk. I jump a bit as I see both Max and Yuki there. However, I catch a glint out of the corner of my eye and a Flash Cannon attack zoomed toward Seth.

"Seth move!" I yell running at Seth and knocking him down. The steel attack hits my side left side, reopening the the gash and hurting my arm even further.

I am sent flying over the forest floor and crash into the ground and flip a few times before coming to a stop on my back. I see the man who launched the attack only to notice it is the same guy that was on the ID Card. He runs out of the forest out of the cave entrance and disappears.

I try to move, but I can't. My body is heavy and there is so much pain to the parts that I could feel. Is this really how it is going to end? Saving a guy who doesn't even like me...

Kaitlyn watches in horror as Iruko takes a direct hit by the Flash Cannon and is sent flying across the forest. She tried to move, but can't as the man responsible runs out of the trees and out of the cave.

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 22: Passion:

Yuki told Max about everyone's role in this, and tells him that he should stay out of it.
"Listen Yuki, you, Loryn, Seth and Iruko are the closest thing I have to family and I will not let you guys go, so you either let me help now or I will follow you all and help when you have no choice but to let me in. So, Yuki, are you going to let me in or make me die trying?" Max said, that was a side of him, even he had never seen before. That was the most passionate Max had ever been about anything before. Glimpses of his parents and their Pokémon together echoed through his head as the others snapped back to reality.

All of a sudden a Flash Cannon flew through the forest and hit Iruko in the arm as he blocked the steel-type attack from Seth.

Years
Your not alone anymore Seth, You have your pokemon and all your friends now. Iruko explained to Seth as he placed a single hand on one of his shoulders in attempt to show sincearity at the same time as mellow him out. Seth slowly relaxed his hands and let his jaw loosen. Seth however didn't reply, he didn't move for that matter. He simply stood with his eyes on the ground, his expression now void. Right after this however Iruko ordered Absol to show them the vision that Iruko was previous 'privaleged' to.

The world went black as Seth, Iruko, Loryn, and Kaitlyn all hovered above the burning planet. Gun blasts, Pokemon attacks, and the screams of many all cried out terrifyingly. What...... what is this? Kaitlyn spoke first, reciting what all the others, excluding Iruko, were probably thinking. Seth was as he looked around he couldn't see specifics being that they all floated above the atmosphere.

This is the future if we do not work together. And before you ask, I can only talk here in the vision. Not in the waking world. Absol informed as the group found themselves above a destroyed, burning street in which an army marched through. How far off in the future is this? Loryn's voice chimed, however Absol was unable to identify the time in which this disaster would occur. Only that it was a vision. Seth turned to her as she then questioned Yuki's name, followed by their location. He found it odd without a doubt, but the absolute horror that Absol was displaying took all of Seth's attention.

Absol took an opportunity to tell Seth and Loryn both that he told the truth of the incident with the buildings outside of Seth's hideout, and how nobody was killed in the process. Seth put this aside uncaringly of this statement. I will never bring harm to either of you. Even if you don't help me right now. In time we will have to help one another. Iruko announced in a choaked up voice, 'wait! He's crying?' Seth noted mentally, he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Absol.

Now... for the truly horrible part... This is what will happen if you can't control your emotions. Absol then roared his head to the red sky above. Suddenly the vision sped towards a single room of a particular building. In this room Seth, Loryn, Yuki, Iruko, Zephyr, Maya, and even Max all sat laughing, completely unaware of the obvious horrors that were occuring world wide just outside the walls. Seth felt his heart beat painfully.

Look over there. Absol motioned after informing them that they were either going to be the saviors or the ones who would cause this distruction. Seth tilted his head slowly, his eyes widened as he seen him, the Scientist. He wore a black coat, though Seth remembered it being a dirty white one. Red liquid ran off his fingeres as he laughed demonically his eyes stuck to the group of Trainers. Seth growled at the sight of him, feeling his body tense up again.

That was until the vision went black as the four hovered over the burning Earth once again. Absol explained how what they were seeing was only a vision and how it may not even come to pass. However Absol wouldn't have revieled himself to Iruko if he didn't know that something disasterous was going to happen.

Seth... you should give him a pair of those goggles. Absol instructed, before explaining how he used to live near the waterfall, where Seth made his Lab. Together we shall protect the world from those who seek to destroy it. Absol cut in, then mentioned that should they have anyother questions, Iruko should be able to clarify them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Seth blinked as the others have faded from view, but he was still trapped within the vision. Which left his real body motionless as a Flash Cannon attack shot for it, from an unknown Pokemon. He looked around the world was still dark he felt terror run up his body when he seen his white shadow benieth his feet. 'Oh, God no...' Seth grew cold as the familiar laugh of the Scientist sounded from behind him. "Indeed not...Mr. Zypher." His cracked voice called from seemingly every direction. Seth looked from side to side when suddenly he dropped flat onto his back and was pinned there by an invisable force.

Iruko had lept in the way shoving Seth out of the path of the Flash Cannon, in the real world. But in turn was struck himself and sustained critical damage.

Seth snarled as the Scientist stood over him. "Be sure to thank your friend when you get back...hehe...but first I've got something to show you personally." The man's red eyes burned into Seth's. "Go **** yourself! You bastard!" Seth spat at him, though nothing was actually accomplished.

"My name is, Akakios." The man said with a twisted smile, adjusting his glasses. "Pandora Akakios." Seth glared at him with a true hatred that over powered any anger he felt before. He roared as he tried to pull himself up to no avail. "I will be the true end to this world...and ruler of the next. No sense in hiding any of this from you now, what's done shall be done, and cannot be undone." He turned his back on Seth and lifted his hand, as he had done so Seth floated up his arms off to each side. "Just keep doing what it is you do...Seth." He spoke in a deep tone far different than his usual sinister one, this one was chaotic as it echoed with what seemed like multiple voices all at once. "Keyoryn." He said as he waved his hand still not looking directly at Seth himself.
Spoiler:
The shadow of a strange Pokemon flashed before Seth's eyes. It was surrounded by flames as people burned benieth it's feet. Seth hollared in pure rage to the bloody sky as Pandora vansihed.

------------------------------------------------------

"AhhhHH!" Seth's eyes flew open as he lifted himself from the stone covered ground of the real world. He panted heavily looking from side to side. Yuki, and his friend stood among them, Max looked to a certain spot. 'How'd they get here?' Seth noted Iruko on the ground, the wound he had shown he and Loryn reopened as he laid in a growing puddle of his own blood. Be sure to thank your friend... The words sounded again.

Kaitlyn shreiked towards the cave entrance, but when Seth looked he saw nothing. 'Loryn!' Seth shouted in his head and looked to she her standing safely among the others. Seth tried to pull himself forward towards Iruko, but he was moving slowly. He still felt the heavy weight of the vision pressing down on his body.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn listened as Absol explained the rest of what happened, showing them another vision. The group of trainers were sitting in a room, joking and laughing with one another, while a creepy-looking guy watched over them with an evil grin. The sight of him in his black coat sent shivers down Loryn's spine, but she wasn't sure why. Apparently he was the scientist.

After another one of Absol's visions and a short explanation, the world turned black, then slowly back to the colors of the forest. She blinked and rubbed her head as her mind remembered back to Yuki's voice...Yuki! He was standing right in front of them, with the boy named Max. "Hey! I have a few questions for -" she began with narrowed eyes, her tone accusing. She was cut off suddenly as a Flash Cannon exploded from behind her, directed right at Seth.

"No!" she shrieked, reaching out towards him as if she could save him from the silvery beam. However, Iruko was faster and slammed Seth out of the way, taking the hit straight on himself. Loryn forced her numb legs to work and stumbled over to Iruko, who was bleeding heavily. "We need something to wrap this with," she spoke quickly whilst pulling out a pokeball. Vaporeon appeared in a flash of light.

"Now I want you to use water gun on Iruko's wound to clean it. Gently." Loryn emphasized the last word as her little blue Pokemon shot a weak stream of water out of her mouth to clean the wound. She turned to glance over her shoulder at Seth, who seemed to be recovering. "You okay?" she asked, eyes full of concern.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I couldn't really see what was going on. My vision was fading. I could hardly move at the moment, talk or hear. All I could do was look up in the sky. I heard Vaporeon and Loryn ask it... I don't know. I was starting to fade and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Lor...Loryn.... leave.... it be... It's t-to late." I start coughing and I face my head away from where I thought Loryn was and coughed up blood. I could feel the blood drip from my mouth.

______
Absol walks over to Seth and takes his goggles. Obviously, Absol knew what was about to happen. As if he had also predicted this, but choose not to show them.

Ab...Absol. Absol said looking at Seth in the eyes and ran to Iruko and placed them in Iruko's body.

______
"Loyrn... Listen to me... "I force my eyes open and I can barely see.

"You are a great..... friend. Find... my sister and I wi-will forever owe you." I struggle to say and my eyes completely shut.

"Re...remind Seth that he isn't alone. Always remind him that. Also, tell.... tell him we are even now. He saved my life..... he saved my life once already.... and he does... doesn't even know. Thank you.... Thank you for everything..... You really do...... remind me so very much of my little sister..." I say. I feel my time starting to run out.

________
Kaitlyn finally broke her shock and ran over to Iruko's side, fell to her knees crying. "No... no Iruko... you can't. You can't leave. You are one of the best guy I have ever met... Please... please don't go. Even for the very very little time I have known you... I feel... so different. Please... Please don't go."

Tears dripped from her cheeks in rivers. Kaitlyn didn't know why she was like this... she just was. That was a pureness in Iruko's heart that very few guys had. Even if he used people for his own gain sometimes.

______

I hear Kaitlyn's voice... the voice I felt so... so calm around. So at peace. I force my right arm up to my neck and grab the necklace from my neck and pulled it off.

"To think... that I would be... be giving this to a.... a new friend." I say, holding out my hand and drop it into what I think is Kaitlyn's hand.

"Ta-ke... take it. Kait... Kaitlyn, I have only... only known you for a short amount of time.... but I know.... you are very kind..... I wish I had had more time.... time to spend with.... with you...." I say. My hand drops to the ground. Before everything turns dark, I say one last thing clearly with not struggle. "Do not morn for me friends. Go to the tournament and battle. I will be watching... one way or another." A smile forms on my face.
______

Kaitlyn takes the necklace and clutches it tight. She gasps as Iruko's hand touches the ground. "Iru-Iruko...." She cries. There is now no control in it and all the pain flows freely.

The wind starts to pick up to a breeze. A bright light flashes in the sky. A mysterious pokemon's call is on the wind. Iruko's motionless body and Absol are engulfed in the bright light and with in seconds. Disappears. Cel.... Celebi? No... I must be imagining things... Even if it was some how Celebi who disappeared so long ago. No one could heal those wounds...

"Please.... everyone.... leave the forest... Leave me be..." Kaitlyn cries as she sits in despair.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
"No Iruko, you can't leave us. Not now. Please," Loryn's voice cracked as she stared down at her friend. Her hands began shaking as she returned Vaporeon to her pokeball. Iruko told her in a pained voice that she had been a great friend, and she still reminded him so much of his sister. Tears began dripping down her cheeks. "I'll find her, Iruko. I promise. I'll finish what you started," her voice wavered as she touched his hand. Kaitlyn had suddenly appeared beside them, sobbing about how much she would miss Iruko as his body became motionless. Loryn stood, glaring at the girl as a new rage formed inside of her when she asked the rest of them to leave.

"Why do you suddenly think you're so connected with Iruko?" Loryn hissed, "We all knew him first, and now you're telling us to leave?! You don't know him at all, so you should be the one heading home! It's your fault this happened! If you hadn't taken him here..." her voice trailed off as she fought to keep her voice steady through the misery coursing throughout her body. Tears flowed from her puffy eyes uncontrollably, and she hiccuped now and then from crying. At this point she didn't care that she was taking her anger out on Kaitlyn. She wanted someone to blame for the supposed death of her friend, and since she already disliked the girl, it was deemed her fault.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Kaitlyn looked at the ground. She was listening at how mad Loryn was getting.

"Your right... this is my fault. I should have never brought him here, but how long have you known him!?" Kaitlyn hissed.

"If I hadn't brought him here... Seth would be in the same position as him! Seth would be the one dead! Not Iruko! No one should have been here! Not me! Not you! Not Seth! Not Iruko!" She yells.

Kaitlyn trails off as she thinks... what to say next. She was truly the one to blame... She rose to her feet. "No... it's no one's fault. It is the fault of that person who was here before any of us." She continued to cry.

"Leave when you want..... I don't care anymore." She said putting the necklace into her pocket. Her Dedenne was shivering on her shoulder.

Kaitlyn walked out of the forest and then out of the cave. She walked all the way up to her home, ignored her parents and locked the door. When they leave... I will return to see if I can find that murder. Kaitlyn thinks.

(No Iruko this post. I shall wait a bit longer. Before he comes back into the picture.)

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 23: Iruko's Injury:

Max was still awaiting Yuki's response when he heard Loryn and the other girl cry out, Iruko was badly injured. Max had not realised the seriousness of Iruko's injury until he dropped to his knees as he saw Iruko's body stiffen. It seemed as if 'he was dead' Max thought to himself 'or was he?' The other girl asked them all to leave, but Loryn didn't like this and started arguing with the other girl. After a short period of arguing, the girls stopped and the girl that Max didn't know the name of left, but one thing that Iruko had said to Loryn before he had seemed to pass about finding his sister.
"Loryn, is there anything I can do to help?" Max said, still fixed on Iruko's body. Eevee went and affectionately rubbed his head on Loryn's leg.

Max looked out and into the forest and saw a mysterious shadow as the invisible being watched them all from above.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I stand back, slightly dazed by this event, but something inside me tells me theres more to it. The man I think called Iruko is gone, and everyone is frantically rushing around and things keep happening. I call out my Latios once again.

"Max," I say sharply, "I don't care what you do to help, but if you can help go ahead." I say that in a slightly sarcastic way to try and tell him that there is noting he can do to help, but he has probably thought of it as me accepting his request.

I know for a fact that Iruko can't be dead. He's somewhere, I just got to find him.

"Loryn, stay with Seth, never let each other alone. You're both vulnerable." And with that I fly off upwards in a corkscrew fashion and into the open air to be away from the crowd. It's actually peaceful up here.

"Okay Latios, I need you to use your sight sharing ability, and find Iruko." Latios takes a few seconds to figure out what he is doing but comes up with nothing.

"Doesn't matter," I say before we surface to the ground once more.

"Seth and Loryn, I need you to tell me what you already know about the scientist.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn glared to the side through her tears as Kaitlyn yelled back, but she stayed silent. After the other girl stormed off, her stony expression fell to a frown as she realized how mean she had been. It's not her fault. I know. But I can't help but blame her. And the way she shooed us away like she'd known Iruko longest of all... She felt hot tears of anger once again spring up into her eyes. Why did this happen? That thing was meant to hit Seth...And a lot of people have a grudge with him so it could've been anybody...But how did they know we were here?

Loryn snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Max ask her if there was anything that he could do to help. She rubbed the tears out of her eyes before answering. "At this point Max, I don't know. I don't know what I'm going to do next. If you have any ideas, feel free to share, but my mind's a little fuzzy right now and I can't think clearly." There was no anger in Loryn's voice, she just seemed...tired. Or perhaps stressed. Whatever it was, there was a slight strain in her tone that she tried to keep under control.

Loryn looked up and watched Yuki land beside them on his Latios. He told Seth and her that they should stick together from now on, which she didn't really mind. But who'd made him the boss in the first place? Then he mentioned something about a scientist, and Loryn blinked in confusion. "I honestly know nothing about this scientist," she admitted with a frown. "I just saw him in Absol's vision and he looked like a bad guy. Wait, does that mean..." she paused and looked from Seth to Yuki, "...You guys already know him?"

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 24: Sawsbuck!:

Yuki makes a few snide remarks about Max trying to help with Iruko, before he commanded Seth and Loryn to stay together followed by an order to tell him everything they knew about the scientist.
"Eevee, stay here." Max told the little fox Pokémon as he stood up and ran after the shadow he saw, he turned the corner to see the Sawsbuck from his dream.
"Are you?" Max said softly as the Sawsbuck nodded. "How did you-?" Max was cut off by a sinister laugh. Sawsbuck moved to Max's side to reveal a man in a black cloak, he seemed not human. Max stood, fists clenched and intimidated but he didn't know why. The man disappeared.
"Glad that's over with!" Max said to the Sawsbuck in an upbeat tone. "Sawsbuck, how would you like to join me on my journey, ya know as you were my dad's and all?" Max asked softly
"Saws! Buck!" He got the reply Sawsbuck was saying: 'Ok, but you'll have to battle me first!' Max grinned.
"Terra, come on out!" Max called as the Torterra appeared from its Pokéball. "Now use Earthquake!" Terra did so, in fact you probably could feel the quake from anywhere in the forest. The Sawsbuck came back with a Horn Leech, taking some of its health back, but not quite enough for Terra's next move.
"Giga Drain! Go!" Max called finally before the Sawsbuck was knocked to the ground. "Pokéball go!" Max yelled as he threw a Pokéball and obtained a Sawsbuck. The man in the black cloak reappeared. Max gulped as he opened his mouth to speak.

Years
Seth was only about halfway to Iruko when he started protesting against Loryn's attempt at healing methods, informing her that it was too late. Absol walked over to Seth and snatched the goggles right off his head, and brought them over to Iruko. He reached out in protest and continued to pull himself further. 'Damn it, what's wrong with my body?' Seth thought as he still felt weak and pinned. Iruko had told Loryn to remind Seth that he wasn't alone, the way he said it was as if Seth wasn't right there. The man then proceeded to give Kaitlyn his sister's necklace. Both of the women were now crying as 'life' slowly seemed to fade from Iruko.

Then in a flash of light, Iruko was gone. Loryn and Kaitlyn got into a short debate, as Kaitlyn told everybody to leave, before doing so herself. Seth turned to look over to Yuki who spoke next to his friend, Max. Being a master of sarcasim himself Seth good read his words well, as Yuki stated that he didn't care if Max helped, if he could.

However Seth's mind went completly blank as Yuki sent out, 'Latios!? Where the hell did he get on of those?!' He shouted in his head forcing himself back onto his wobbly feet, he started to get a little bit of feeling back in his legs. Yuki then told Loryn and Seth to never let eachother be alone, as if he were leaving. Yuki did so, however returned moments later, and questioned what either of them knew about the Scientist. 'Pandora...' Seth snarled. Loryn however stated she didn't know anything besides what she had seen in the vision. Then after looking over Seth and Yuki both questioned if they had already known him.

From the corner of Seth's eye he watched Max run off into the woods, seemingly chasing something. Seth then however put his gaze on Loryn. "Unfortunatly..." was his simple reply. He now held a Greatball in his hand as he took a weak step towards Yuki, or more so his Latios. "H-hey Yuki, where'd you happen upon that Pokemon?" He questioned gripping the ball tightly.

Mawile had obviously quite her happy dance awhile ago and ran to be at Seth's side. Seth returned her without a spoken word. 'Your cleansing day was supposed to be a happy event...Sorry Mawile.' He thought his appology, and put the GreatBall away, his look of the want to Snag the Latios vanished as he'd done so. Now was definatly not the time to be doing this.

"I-in the vision...He appeared to me." Seth answered Yuki looking over to Loryn. "After the others had left." Back to Yuki. "He told me that his name was Pandora Akakios. I don't really know much 'bout him besides that I want him dead. Pandora did however tell me...twice...to keep doing what I'm doing." Seth looked off to the side to think a moment his hands balling with anger again, yet much more surpressed. "Also he mentioned something about what's done is done, and can't be undone...And how he'll be the end of this world...while ruling the next?" Seth trailed off again as the flash of the strange Pokemon came back into his mind, though he didn't mention it.

----------------------------------------------------------

After Max had successfully captured the Sawsbuck the man in the black cloak appeared. He had a hood up covering his unkempt black hair, and the top hald of his face, as a creepy smile was visable. "Congratulations on your new Pokemon...Max...belonged to your father, did it not?" He laughed a bit lifting his head so that the frames of his glasses were barely visable.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I can see the looks he is giving my Latios. he asks where I get it from first of all. I decide to tell im the truth, nothing to hide really.

"I got it from some good friends of mine. It came from Jhoto."

Seth then mentions that scientist is called Pandora and he has told him to continue what he was doing. I presume he means continue snagging up pokémon, but I'm not going to make that assumption, whatever it is he is using it for something, however it could be anything, perhaps even the energy he uses by walking or perhaps when he eats, I don't know.

Wat intrigues me most is his quote 'and how he'll be the end of this world...while ruling the next.' I know what that means.

"I guess I better tell you everything, right from the beginning."

I sit down to signify this might be a long story.

"I don't remember before I was 5 because I don't have a very good memory, but I was adopted by what I thought was my mum and dad. I was raised to believe I was a single child. Soon after I was taken away to fight a war, and in the midst of things my mother got shot by the enemy. My father seeked revenge and called for the legendary beast Ho-Oh, and I was very surprised that he was working for the rebels, however he neglected me, and abandoned me. I never talked to him again, so I went off on my own in an attempt to do something to help. I was a hopeless teenager searching for around 8 years. Soon after I was in Pewter city, and I found a lab somewhere around the city, and then... i end up in Orre. However in my universe Orre is quite different, and with a lot of research I found out that Jhoto was in no war, and was mostly desert. With this is discovered that I had travelled to a paralel universe. Soon after that I met Max.

After a while I settled in, got a home, and found I had the power to see and kill demons, hence why I am currently an exorcist. I then got a job, and made my way up a bit. Soon I was into researching parallel dimensions. However that's not really the point.

Back in my universe wen I was 7 or 8, I found out I had a sister. Her name was Maya, and she told me that she was the daughter. Of. Satan. And that I was his son. I didn't believe it until I arrived in Orre and I began to see demons, most harmless, but often when I saw a bigger one I would kill it. This Pandora guy needs my sister and me to pass through to my world - which I call the G-world, which stands for Green-World, but he also needs someone to put Maya's body in." I look at Loryn sharply in the eye.

"That person is you Loryn. You're the only person in this universe with the body to handle my sisters power." I pause to let this sink in.

"I'm not fully demon, I'm only half because my powers are locked away somewhere unknown, but if someone were to release them It's possible that I could become as Corrupt as Maya when she received her powers, or it could go better and perhaps I pull through. I don't know and I don't exactly fancy risking it." I'm getting off track so I quickly hurry to the next sentence.

"Seth, I'm not entirely sure what Pandora wants with you, but stay strong, and don't let your emotions get in the way."

I stand up, slightly exhausted by my speech and brush the dirt of my pants.

"Any questions?"

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn glanced at Seth as he explained that he indeed did know the scientist, and that his name was Pandora. Odd, that sounds slightly farmilliar, she thought with a frown as Seth went on to say that he had met up with this man in another vision after their one with Absol had ended. That must've been why he couldn't move when the move from the unknown Pokemon came barreling at him.

She turned back to look at Yuki as he began explaining how he was connected with these spirits...Wait, so Pandora's a ghost? The pieces were beginning to fall into place. Appparently Yuki was from an alternate universe where he was an orphan, which explained why he didn't know that he had a sister named Maya. He had come to Orre whilst snoopung around a lab in Pewter City, and met Max when he arrived. He sooner discovered that he could see demons...And that he and Maya were part of one. The Pandora guy needed Yuki and Maya to pass into the G-World, but Maya needed a body to do so. And Loryn's was the perfect fit.

Once Yuki finished his story, he asked if they had any questions. Loryn nodded quickly and cut in: "Why does Pandora need you to go to the G-world?" She hesitated for a second, then added, "And what's Maya going to do to me?"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Far in the Past......
I awake in a house, almost the exact same as Eagun the V's. I look around and Absol and laying in the same place. I wonder if it was all just a crazy dream. I was wrong. A tall old man came in from the door. He had a long beard and a Pikachu was on his shoulder.

"You certainly are a strong one. No ordinary person would have lived long enough for me to heal you. If it hadn't been for Celebi, you would probably be dead by now." The old man says.

I felt my side, but there was no gash anymore. There was no pain. No nothing, but my left arm... I couldn't feel or move. I jump up and realize something.

"Where's my friends!? Where am I?! How did I get here?!" I yell.

"Calm down dear boy. You are no longer in your time. You are far far in the past. My name is Eagun. I am the Myth Trainer." Eagun says.

I look is disbelief. Absol jumps up on the bed.

Ab...Absol He announces, indicating to the top of my head. I move my hand to my head and feel goggles. I glare at Absol.

"Absol!!! These are Seth's! Why the hell did you take them!?" I yell.

Abbsssool Absol growls quietly as I realize what he means.

"Absol... I know you need to be caught, but I can't take these. They are Seth's. I am sure you predicted this, but if we want to change the future, shouldn't we start by the choices we make?" I ask.

Absol starts to smile as if it was a test. "You truly are a cunning pokemon." I smile back at Absol.

"Eagun, can you get Celebi to take these back to the time they came?" I ask looking up at the old man.

"Certainly, Celebi reveal yourself please and take these things back to the boy named Seth at which this boy came from.

Celebi's voice echoed as if it was all around us and the goggles disappeared from my head.

Present Day...
The goggles materialize above Seth's head and slowly drift down to him.

Last edited:
Years
Yet another barrage of information was pounded into Seth's head. Yuki explained in quite detail that he had a sister and was the son of, Satan, making him a deamon, however only half as his powers were sealed away somehow. While also being form another world, which he refered to as G-World. Seth kinda smirked at how unbelieveble this sounded, but it quickly vanished as he realized that many strange things had recently started occuring.

Seth turned to Loryn as Yuki informed that she was the only one in this universe that was able to hold the power of his sister Maya. Loryn instantly countered with questions of her own. Seth indeed had a few, but kept them to himself, for the moment. Since Yuki came out stright, not exactly knowing what Pandora wanted with him, but also warned him to keep his emotions in check.

Everybody telling him this recently was sort of irritating him, Seth pondered how just weeks ago he was praised and hated alike, but nobody ever complained about his emotions. Things were getting out of hand for him, and he didn't like it. But still he kept it to himself, he was more so worried how much Yuki had already known about Pandora's plan, and more specifically how much Loryn tied into it, yet the demon hadn't appeared to her yet.

Seth attention was quickly drawn for a second as his lime green goggles that Absol had taken suddenly reappeared above his head. Just to further his suspicions of what was happening in these past couple days. He thought nothing more of it and pulled them over his eyes to make sure they were still in working order. He looked at the time, not much has passed, it was still only 12:37. He put his accessory back on his forehead where they belonged and listened to Yuki's reply to Loryn's questions before he even considered asking any himself.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
To answer Loryn's questions I simply say, 'I don't know,' but I decide to continue with a few things I know anyways.

"Maya wants to use your body but I'm not quite sure of the purpose, also pandora wants me to the go to the G-world with him so he can pass on his DNA and overtake this 'fresh' world." I look at Seth wo seems to be itching to ask a question, I can tell by his face, but he's holding back.

"Go ahead," I say with a slight sigh, "no need to hold back."

Back