• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anna's Vanilla Mafia

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
My vote today was based off the fact that Salzorrah started a bandwagon against an innocent person yesterday, which they appear to be doing again.

I had intended on voting you up again since I saw that he was innocent regardless of Bard's vote.

When it comes to the RNG, I laid that out there as an option for Day 1 that would have nothing on anybody. Even when I posted the result I said "follow it if you want, makes no difference to me" because i didn't expect everyone to agree or go along with it. I had zero opinion on day one so I had no problem going with a randomly picked vote.

If I really was Mafia why would I continue to stick my neck out voting for someone who easily got someone innocent killed yesterday. If I really was mafia I'd just be sitting back following any bandwagon that comes, like some of you.

Also, If you're going to be rating me as "top scum" because I voted for someone who got an innocent killed yesterday I think you might have your priorities out of place.

Salzorrah's claim against me is very, very weak and to allow that to start a bandwagon, and potentially kill an innocent important to the town's survival would be very, very sad.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
If I were Lost, I wouldn't be sussing out the other guy, especially from an RNG result, I would be investigating the person who did the RNG, which was Iloebet.

This. Honestly, despite the fact that lloebet is new to mafia, some of their actions have been just a little too coincidentally scummy, in my opinion. On top of that, I don't see why someone who is truly inno would defend themselves as aggressively as they have been. I actually almost went with Bard's original lynch post;

Alright, let's try to figure out who Lost visited. Oh wait. Look who she thought to try to lynch yesterday.

But after llobet's last post, where their main defense was "your claim is weak" without really giving a good reason as to why, that was just kinda the cherry on top to my suss of them.

Therefore, I'm gonna go with a [Lynch] lloebet.

lloebet

Years
That wasn't my main defense. But yes their claim is weak because it's based off of nothing more than an assumption that I'm mafia because what... I started the RNG? Look to the my last post. Gave a pretty nifty reasoning behind that.

If I really was mafia I'd just be sitting back following any bandwagon that comes, like some of you.

If I end up getting lynched it seems you'll all be following her paper thin claims to the bottom of the ocean.

Last edited:

lloebet

Years
I am innocent and it would be a real shame if I had to reveal my role this early on.

I'm going to add that wiicked is suspect. Not adding much but following bandwagons directed at innocents.

I'm sticking to my vote even if it gets me killed.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
Altaria: ??? - hopped on bandwagon right away, but then defends gunner and attacked both Nick Wilde and lloebet.

I never changed my vote from Salzorrah to Rabi (Nick Wilde). I actually felt pretty bad for Rabi cause I had a strong feeling he was inno and just made the wrong choice (much like myself) by going with that RNG on the first day. He was just the unlucky pick that everyone defending Sal went against, but it could have just as easily been me or any of the other innos that went with that RNG vote.

I'm not saying I don't regret hopping on the RNG bandwagon, cause I do, but I didn't see the point in the bandwagon against Rabi enough to switch my vote to lynch him.

lloebet

Years
I'll say it again, I suspect wiicked. If I were mafia I'd sit back and go with the flow which is exactly what he's doing.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I thought there was actually some kind of read on Gunner, which is why I immediately went for the bandwagon there despite not liking Ilobet's "random vote" earlier.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Please, I was out for most of the day Bac, cut me some slack.

I do think that the soft claim on Iloebet was really surprising. I'm going to wait until the next phase or so if there are CCs on Iloebet when we're at MYLO or something.

Bard to me looks innocent, if either me or Iloebet is mafia, since he's constantly changing his votes around, trying to gather intel from others, plus I doubt he'd risk bussing his team mate. The only thing that would incriminate him as mafia is if both me and Iloebet are innocent.

I don't know about Altaria to be honest. They look to be neutral in this sense so I don't know...

I'll try to say things more later because I have to go now, and I have a lot to say :x rip

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I think I know what Iloebet may be doing, but revealing would stop his plans.

Firstly, yes, I have been quiet, maybe trying not to get a bad read on myself? But I'll make an effort to show my hand. I don't suspect Iloebet as, no offence, he's new to this community, and wouldn't know the repercussions to that action.

lloebet

Years
Clock's ticking guys. We need to DISCUSS.

I'm going to wait until the next phase or so if there are CCs on Iloebet when we're at MYLO or something.

Sorry the way the votes are you wont get that chance.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I swear to god, Bard, you already let me down once in a game and lost because of it. You have to believe me that I'm not mafia.

There is literally no way for Lost to know I was mafia, and got killed next day because of it. I've already stated that Lost did not see me as scum, because if he did, he would have said so, and not joined the bandwagon haphazardly.

To be honest, after Iloebet's soft claim, I'm gonna give them the benefit of a doubt and wait until next phase or when MYLO comes around.

I do think Nagi's been awfully quiet, after I've already pointed her out as possible scum. I've already stated why, and Bard, you also see it as well, infact your Option 2 looks a lot like my scum list bar you. Nagi was the only one who pointed out Lost, and is it a coincidence that Lost turns up dead the next day? You should know by now Bard that Nagi is really good at being mafia, so I do really think she's possible scum.

I'm going to [lynch] Anemone for the moment, and wait for her to respond. Then I would probably either stay or change votes depending on what she says.

EDIT: Oh god Iloebet, getting cocky now huh? There's still time, don't count your chickens until they're hatched.

lloebet

Years
EDIT: Oh god Iloebet, getting cocky now huh? There's still time, don't count your chickens until they're hatched.

More referring to the fact that you're getting me killed.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
That wasn't my main defense. But yes their claim is weak because it's based off of nothing more than an assumption that I'm mafia because what... I started the RNG?

Okay, I will give you that; The fact alone that you started the RNG doesn't make me super suss of you. I feel it was an honest mistake. However, your last few posts do seem rather...harsh, for someone trying to prove themselves innocent. Aggression is a bad defense. I'm just not buying it. I'm not changing my vote.

lloebet

Years
I get annoyed in the face of ignorance. Sorry.

I don't think it's completely unreasonable for a person to get annoyed when they're getting accused based off pretty much nothing.

It makes it more frustrating for me watching a lot of you make a choice that will doom you.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Both Bard and Gunner are making good points, so I'm thinking they're both town atm. I'm less sure about Iloebet, but I'm willing to wait and see what happens next phase. Altaria's more recent posts have changed my mind about her. She's following through on her own suspicions rather than hiding behind other people's (although other people do suspect Iloebet, most are hesitant to vote for him.)

I'm currently not sure where to place my vote, although I think I'd like to hear more from Wiicked and Nagi before I vote.

lloebet

Years
So where are the votes at right now?
2 for me
2 for salzorrah
1 for anemone

Back