• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Friend Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectKyurem

NEED TEPIG!!!!
Years
Hi. PerfectKyurem here. I am curious if you can still get a friend code for B2W2 without using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If you know, can u plz tell me? I was hoping to trade with people and complete my Unova Pokedex. Thanks a ton! :)

Years
Hi. PerfectKyurem here. I am curious if you can still get a friend code for B2W2 without using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If you know, can u plz tell me? I was hoping to trade with people and complete my Unova Pokedex. Thanks a ton! :)

Unfortunately, non-3DS wi-fi has been discontinued as of May 2014, so you can't get a FC due to only being able to trade via local wireless.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If you want Friend Codes for Gen 7 you can go here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=389285

Otherwise yeah this forum won't be much help in regards to friend codes trading or anything. :(

EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back