• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] trade alakazam and scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi,i would like to ask for a favor, as the title says I want to exchange scizor and alakazam.
The fact is that I want a scizor and a alakazam for battles, and so I have prepared two kadabra and two scyther, the favor I would like to ask is if anyone wants to trade kadabra and scyther with something random, and after making them evolve to trade them again with the other two kadabra and scyther, in this way I get scizor and alakazam and you too.

Kadabra: nature modest ivs: 31, x, 31,31,31,31 ability Inner Focus.(one is female the other is male)
Scyther: nature adamant ivs: 31,31,31, x, 31,31 ability technician.(male)
Scyther: nature adamant ivs: 30,31,31,31, 31,31 ability technician(male)

Last edited:

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
Years
Ops, wait up.

Alright, wanna trade first the ones you want to keep, and I'll trade them back to you for the other ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back